Ever cruise with a celebrity?

syrumani said:
Oh, you are so lucky! I definitely think Carlisle was a better looking vampire than Edward . . . :rolleyes1

We were on that same cruise! That's awesome!

Glenn Campbell NYE a couple of years ago. Two cruises with Ducky Williams, 4 signed drawings.

on our dream cruise last Feb they were filming parts of FHV with Tom Bargeron (sp) I watched part of the filming from the side lines I even got a FHV t-shirt and didnt even have to freeze in the pool like the rest of the extras did

our on Fantasy this aug our sever told us of a football player that had been sitting kiddie cornered from us (they had gone to Remys that nite which was our last nite) so I guess thats why he told us but seeing neither DH or myself are into football we could have cared less--he played for a team on the east coast Boston maybe name was I think Mc something--sorry not much to go on
well have to wait and see if theres a celebrity on our fantasy (WC) in aug '13

In all seriousness ... every time I cruise DCL, they make me and my family feel like celebrity! We love it

at227 said:
Joey fatone from nsync 2005 pc eastbound
Aly n aj from disney concert 2008 pc eastbound

Lol... Joey is at a Disney park or on a cruise for should half the year. He LOVES Disney.

Nov 4 - 9 cruise, Richard Sherman was part of our WDW Radio group. I'm mad that I never did get the chance to get a picture with him, or even shake his hand. But we did have a 2 hour show in the Walt Disney Theater with him. His stories of the old days with Walt and his brother were fantastic.

I was aboard the boat for that one! I actually have a funny story about him. It was optional formal night and we were all seated at the Enchanted Garden. I walked around the tables, becoming friendly with everyone in the WDW Radio Group. I wanted to give Beci a fish extender gift that we made her, so I walked over to her and gave her my gift. Keep in mind, I am dressed VERY formally for this dinner, but it was my 8th grade formal dress, and I wanted to wear it again as a freshman. I didn't realize that Beci sat at the same table as Richard Sherman and Lou Mongello's family. :confused3 Lou noticed me and called me over to him. Then, things got a little unbelievable.;)

He explained to Richard how I found out about the cruise (Lou told me during a live Wednesday show in the February before the cruise. This was planned by my parents. I love them :love:) Anyway, he also told Richard about my reaction to finding out that he would be on the ship along with us, and how I screamed and cried (A LOT!). Then do you want to know what Richard Sherman said? He said "Well you know what? I want a picture with you."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :scared1:

I ran (and almost tripped, those high heels! :headache:) to the other side of the table and posed for a picture. He also complemented me on the way that I was dressed, which was AMAZING. I said my goodbyes as I walked accross the restaurant to go back to my family.

As I was walking, it hit me. That just happened. By the time I got back to my table I was crying HYSTERICALLY. My mom was so concerned! I couldn't even speak! I just shoved the camera at her and grabbed a napkin and cried my heart out. When she realized who it was, she started crying also.

If you read this far, thanks for reading my lengthy (but hopefully entertaining :rotfl:) story. Here is the picture from that night!

aarsandmeblurrededges-2.jpg

I guess that it was true Disney MAGIC! :wizard:

I was on a 7-day with Stacia Martin in 2008. What a nice woman. I attended one of her talks and actually won a drawing in a raffle. It was Tinkerbell, who is my oldest goddaughter's "character" (her nursery was done in Tink and she was a baby in 2008). She signed the drawing to my goddaughter from Tink and I had it framed for her. It was so special :)

Disneygal,
I would be speechless just like you. I have a CD of just their Disney songs around somewhere.

We were on the cruise last summer with John Stamos too and he was so nice!!!! He sat next to our table at Bingo and offered to buy us drinks and just talked about Disney stuff. I got my picture taken with him because my students would have killed me if I hadn't. Of course, they really only know him because of the mention of his name in the movie "Step Brothers". He told me he got a lot of exposure from that mention! :rotfl:

On the 2007 WB Transatlantic Susan Egan the original Belle from the Broadway show as well as voicing Meg in Hercules performed and spent the entire time on the cruise.

Ms. Egan was also on the Fantasy pre-inaugural sailing last March. We enjoyed her show, and were so surprised to see her sitting at *our table for breakfast on the last morning. We had arranged to eat at the later breakfast time even though we had early dinner seating, and apparently we were at the same table #. We were seated somewhere else, but I asked our server if she would be ok with us saying hello and taking a picture and she was very gracious and chatty. My daughter packed a few toys for the cruise, and one of them was a plush Belle, which made Ms. Egan very happy.

Yes, we sailed on a Mediterranean cruise with Jeanie Garth, Peter Facanili (dr. Culllen on twilight) and their children for 14 nights. It was awesome. No one really bothered them, they were approachable. Heck Jeanie even complimented me on my Mickey Mouse Club bowling shirt. We traveled on the Magic! Good times!

Years ago, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown had been on a cruise shortly before ours with their daughter. I believe it was on the Magic.

We had Joey Fatone on our DVC Member Cruise in 2011, he did a presentation on stage and enjoyed the cruise, too. There are often various celebrities on the DVC cruises.

Yes ! We were on that cruise with Whitney Houston ! Saw her in the gift shop with 3 body guards. Our table mates saw her singing karaoke night. Darn I missed it ! Can you imagine following that performance ?! Then we saw her in a golf cart on Castaway Cay picking up her daughter at the kids beach.
Sure miss her voice !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter