Ever cruise with a celebrity?

We were on a 3nt cruise on Wonder when The Suite Life on Deck premiered and the entire cast was on board, and the Sprouse twins were in the suite next to ours so we saw them on the balcony frequently. Didn't know who any of the people were til we were on board. It was neat to watch them show the premiere episode red carpet style and all on the funnel vision.

There are a few "celeb" spotting cruise threads around...

I know Star Jones was on the Wonder as well as many others not mentioned so far...can't remember all of them.

MJ

He was on our Dec., 2007 cruise. I won one of his drawings, which was very exciting because I never win anything! One day at the pool he bumped into me (literally!) and we had a wonderful chat about our preferences in Disney films and why. The best part was that he started the conversation!

Beth

That is the kind of person he is. I have never met a nicer man.

For Dancing with the stars fans Joey Fatone and his partner Kim Johnson were on the Magic right after they finished the show. Like others Don ducky Williams and Karl Holtz.

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen from the Twilight movies) and Jennie Garth (of 90210) were on our June 2011 Med cruise with their kids pre-divorce. We spotted them several times around the ship and took some "not so stealth" photos. Their daugher performed in the passenger talent show along with the daughter of the friends we were traveling with. Just saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 yesterday, and when Peter's name came up on the credits, I turned to my friend and said: "There's my cruise buddy!"

Oh, you are so lucky! I definitely think Carlisle was a better looking vampire than Edward . . . :rolleyes1

On our June Dream cruise "Murr" from Impractical Jokers (Tru TV-i think) was onboard. Super nice guy. We and many other passengers took photos with him. :)

Yes, we have! And VERY special ones at that! ....

On our August, 2005 Panama Canal cruise we had Roy & Patricia Disney!
I got to meet them and they let me take their photo.
It's blurry because I was so excited!
Wow does Roy look like Walt!!

We also had the President of DCL sailing with us and he even served food at the PC deck party! Tom McAlpin. He is such a great guy!

And ... we had Don "Ducky" Williams on board. I met him in one of the elevators with his friend. I told his friend that I liked his shirt (it was made of fabric with Disney characters on it). The man said that it was Don's work! I had no idea I was meeting the last true hand-drawing Disney artist!
What a moment!

Later on the cruise, when Ducky was signing drawings for us, I met him again for him to sign a drawing of Pluto for our dog. He loved that I was getting it signed for Hunter and we got our picture together ... I was holding up a photo of our dog too.

We also saw Joey Fatone a lot... he hosted a lot of the evening adult parties ~ what a fun guy!!

What an amazing 1st cruise! :rotfl:
What can I say.... Only Disney can create such Magic!
(pun intended... we were on the Disney Magic)

I just remembered (from reading a previous post) that we had Tom McAlpin on one of our cruises, too. I think it was the Wonder, 2005 Thanksgiving cruise. We were doing a B2B that week, because it was two four-night cruises. We had a nice chat with him.

Beth

tweis said:
On our June Dream cruise "Murr" from Impractical Jokers (Tru TV-i think) was onboard. Super nice guy. We and many other passengers took photos with him. :)

Oooh! I would love to meet any of the impractical jokers guys! Love that show!!

We were on one of the Ducky cruises, too. He gave a great talk one day about animation.

This past spring, our last day at Aulani was the day that Live with Kelly Ripa was building their sets and shooting their promos for their week of shows. I was in the background of one of her promos, but that was about it. We kinda stayed away from the madness.

On the 2007 WB Transatlantic Susan Egan the original Belle from the Broadway show as well as voicing Meg in Hercules performed and spent the entire time on the cruise.

I love reading celebrity threads. I don't know why, I honestly wouldn't notice any of them if they were sitting right next to me. We frequent DL twice a month and I've had to have people point celebs out to me many times. I guess I just get into my own little world when I'm at Disney.

In 2011 we sailed the Mediterranean on the Magic with Jeanie Garth and her then husband Peter Facanelli (sp.) along with their children. They were very down to earth people that seemed to just want to have fun. Dr. Cullen even posed for pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter