Escape from the North - A Week at the Yacht Club - April 2015- Complete* 1/5

Not the best quality but they scream summer to me. :goodvibes
::yes:: Always fun to spend an evening at the ball park.

Uh, huh. That first one looks like it came straight out of Sports Illustrated or something.
::yes:: :thumbsup2

We browsed through the stores and I had to put my foot down when Aidan wanted to spend his money on a metal sword.
Awww... mom!!!! Come on!!!!

At the Florida Fresh booth I tried the Shrimp and Grits and Key Lime Sparking wine and Sam proceeded to steal my shrimp. I should have been more creative and titled this report "Stop stealing my shrimp!"
Seriously... this whole TR seems to be a series of them stealing your food. I know you kind of gave that warning, but wow. They've got some appetites. And quite frankly, I'm kind of impressed that they seem to have some more mature tastes than most kids their age.

When we got to Italy we got the boys each a Manicotti at the food booth. When we asked them what they thought Sam did a "mind blown" gesture. I don't even know where he picked that up. :rotfl:
I don't know, but I'm sure it is appropriate for the situation!

I wanted to see The American Adventure that was about to start but I was overruled. The boys wanted BBQ from the Smokehouse food booth.
Oh... tough call. Love that show, but can't resist the smell of BBQ.

I found that I didn't really like sharing everything with the boys. They eat like animals. :sad2: :lmao:
I'm starting to see that. :rotfl2:

But I wasn't too full for a Grey Goose slush that I'd heard so much about so I browsed around France looking for one.

While I was looking for booze these guys came out:
Yeah... that is a great show! Would have been better if you had the drink in your hand before it started, but still not a bad plan for your time in France.

One of the CMs really went for it with authenticity and was super rude to this American tourist. :laughing: I'm totally kidding. He was a little rude but I've never been to France and I'm just making a joke about a common stereotype. :tiptoe:
:rotfl:

I later found out where the other drink is and I feel a little silly for missing it. :blush:
Well, now you have something else to look for next time you go back. I like it all, but my favorite is the orange slush.

A boy wanting a metal sword? How odd!

I know, crazy. At least they also like stuffed animals.

Dudes in shiny pants.

That works.

Great topiary pics, too!

Thank you. :)

Hi fellow Rhode Islander! I just started your TR and I took a peak at your PTR. We like to travel during April vacation as well and I have a quick tip re: airfare. I have had great luck driving to Hartford to take Southwest. It is only a 90 minute drive and when I book on opening day for flights I have saved up to half off the prices for PVD because they are not on break the same week. My DH is a teacher so there is no extending school breaks for us.

Well, can't wait to get caught up with your trip!

:welcome: That's a great tip, I'll keep that in mind if we go again in April. Thanks for stopping by.

Okay the DIS really hates me today :sad::sad2: I had a full post all ready to go to show I was all caught up and it just went poof! :sad: Second time that happened! :sad2:
So I am going to try again later but I just wanted to say I am here and all up to date and I WILL get it to post if it kills me! ::yes:: (Hopefully it won't actually kill me but who knows :rotfl:)

Hi! You lost your post twice? Bummer. :sad2: The same thing happened to me on pkondz's TR and I didn't have the patience to write it out all over again. I get it, don't kill yourself over it. :laughing: But it would be nice to hear from you. :goodvibes

I love your trip report! As one who has two children also (older 14 and 10 now), I get the desire to show them some things that will hopefully inspire nostalgia in them later on. I have found as a Disneyland local that we had to make several trips to that park to get my kids to really appreciate the vagiaries and details available to them at Disney parks. Even now, I don't think they really appreciate how big these trips are. The good news is that I'm sure the children will eventually do Soarin' . They will eventually experience Animal Kingdom and really enjoy it. Sometimes it's just hard to understand the bigger picture at their age. Both kids look like they are having a great time overall!

As for the Yankee hat thing, jeez, I never thought of That. I have a question, though. I am a Chicago Cub fan and my team just switched two of their affiliations. What does you husband do with the cap when THAT happens?

:welcome:and thank you! I am definitely looking forward to continuing to go to Disney as they get older and have different experiences each time. They are definitely having a good time. That's why I stuck the disclaimer in the beginning. I knew I'd be sharing all these stories about Sammy's meltdowns because they either changed the direction of the day or were funny. I didn't want anyone to get the impression that he's always miserable. :laughing:

He just gets rid of it and buys a new hat. :lmao: He buys a couple new ones every year. :thumbsup2

Thank you for stopping by.

Great Epcot day!! I'm hoping that my DD will enjoy the countries as much as your kids...she hasn't been in ages and if she goes in expecting it to be like MK with rides etc...she may not find it that exciting...but I love it and hope she will be willing to spend some time there...especially the Japan shop.

I hope she enjoys it. In every country there are some things to explore so it may be just enough to hold her interest. I'm sure she'll love the Japanese store. The pearls are fun to watch. The Norway shop is fun with the troll. There's the little boat ride in Mexico. All kinds of snacks.

I have plenty of those, too. :)

Kids learn a lot of strange things in school these days ...

And on TV.

Even if it wasn't what you were expecting/hoping to get, I'm glad it was good!

Sounds like you guys were having a good time in World Showcase, and I'm glad the boys found stuff they liked! (I bet they're really happy they decided to set aside money for Disney!)

It was very good and it's only there a limited time so I'll just get the other one next time. They were happy they saved it when they got to Disney if not at the time. :laughing:

And you caught it! Excellent!
And Aidan looks like he's hoarding his! :laughing:

That's a nice way to say it. I think he looks like one of our dogs at her food dish when the other dog gets too close. :lmao:

Prices higher at Disney!
Where's that mind blown picture!

I was not surprised about the price but thought the selection would be more interesting than what I see in the bargain bin here.

I'm with them on this one.
Mmmmm...BBQ.

Still wish Flame Tree had been open when we were there. :sad:

That's a really, really, really good picture.

Thank you. I thought so too so I had to include it.

I call it pick-a-pearl.

Ok, good. So I wasn't too far off with that one.

:laughing: Sorry to hear that it was so hot out. Did you have a mister with you?
Because if you did, he'd be jealous.

A mister? Do you mean DH? I'm always making the mistake of telling him when I think a guy is particularly good looking. Like the guy who teaches Sammy's karate class. He just rolls his eyes at me. I asked him why he never tells me a woman is good looking and he just said, "Do I look like an idiot?" :rotfl2:

Here's my take.
I've been to Paris, where the rudest of the rude are supposed to reside.
And I met only unfailingly polite french people.
In some cases, over the top friendly and polite.
I suppose YMMV, though.

Yeah, I knew that would be the case. That's why I clarified that I was making a joke. Maybe someday I'll make it to Paris and see for myself. First I'll need a Passport...:scratchin

Drink, eat, walk more.
Starting with UK?

Am I hallucinating or did this say Morocco before?

Love the updates. Your day was just like us but going the other way around WS! Also that picture of Woody is almost the same!!! Too funny. Glad you guys enjoyed your day.

I checked out your updates this morning and there were many similarities. Almost the same pic of the slush, too.

::yes:: Always fun to spend an evening at the ball park.

Unless it's my son's little league game. Those are painful. :headache:

Seriously... this whole TR seems to be a series of them stealing your food. I know you kind of gave that warning, but wow. They've got some appetites. And quite frankly, I'm kind of impressed that they seem to have some more mature tastes than most kids their age.

They have good appetites for sure. They're pretty picky. Sure they like Japanese food and fish but they won't even touch a vegetable. :confused3

Oh... tough call. Love that show, but can't resist the smell of BBQ.

Yeah, I didn't fight them on it. Plus I knew we'd have another chance to see it.

Yeah... that is a great show! Would have been better if you had the drink in your hand before it started, but still not a bad plan for your time in France.

I had no idea the cart was actually behind me so I was so close to having that drink in my hand.

Well, now you have something else to look for next time you go back. I like it all, but my favorite is the orange slush.

True. :thumbsup2 Is that the Grand Marnier slush?

Hi! You lost your post twice? Bummer. :sad2: The same thing happened to me on pkondz's TR and I didn't have the patience to write it out all over again. I get it, don't kill yourself over it. :laughing: But it would be nice to hear from you. :goodvibes

I gotta say I was slightly upset that it did it not once but twice! :sad: Why do you hate me DIS??
So I thought I would try again...third times the charm right?? So I have tried to do day 1 and 2 so far...then I will do the rest! Hopefully I will get it done before I fall behind again! :rotfl:

There wasn't much of a current so you really have to kick to keep moving. So not all that lazy after all. ;)

They lure you in with promises of lazy rivers but its all just a con to make you make the current!

We were yelled at by the lifeguards on several occasions. I shouldn't say "yelled" because they were really nice about it but I still felt like a kid who got in trouble at school or something. :laughing: They have a lot of rules. Some we broke off the top of my head: carried drink into pool, entered where we were supposed to exit, went down the slide the wrong way, etc. It was funny. :rotfl2:
I had a feeling you were a bad girl :sad2:...:lmao:

The No Way Jose was the best part of it. We absolutely destroyed it and nearly fought over every bite. Sammy looks like he wants to dive in here:

View attachment 91804

Boy after my own heart :thumbsup2

We entered Epcot through the International Gateway and got our first family photo of the trip:
View attachment 91846

Such I lovely family ::yes::

I couldn't believe how much heat was coming off that fire in the beginning. It felt like my face was melting. :scared: I enjoyed the show and was glad we saw it but it's probably my least favorite behind Wishes and Fantasmic!

I feel you sister! Those torches are HOT! Yeesh!

I must agree with that...poor Illuminations...you tried..

I was tempted to tell them it was because I burned my fingerprints off that time I robbed a bank. :rolleyes1

I could believe that judging by your evident bad girl nature at the pool! First its bring a drink to the pool, next you are pulling off diamond thefts and stealing moons! Slipper slope...

We liked this guy:

View attachment 92108

He's a Galapagos Tortoise. I think. I might be completely making that up. :confused:

Welcome to my world! Just make it up! He is very cute and this is a very good shot so don't sweat it. Even if you told me this was a unicorn I would probably believe you anyway! :rotfl:

This photo is epic. Love it!

It sounded something like this: "Turn the thingy and then press that doohickey right there." :eek:

:rotfl: I speak fluid Dodarthingabebob language! :thumbsup2

It really doesn't look like a dolphin at all. :confused: These buildings are just so ugly. :sad2: The giant clam shell fountains are ridiculous. Maybe it's because I was coming from the beautiful and tastefully themed Disney resort but I didn't like it at all.

Urgh. The Swolphin. :sad2: How is that a Dolphin? It should be the Swan and Weird Fish Thing Hotel. Much catchier...hahaha catchier...I crack myself up! :lmao:

Last edited:

I know, crazy. At least they also like stuffed animals.

As long as they don't use the swords on them.

That's a nice way to say it. I think he looks like one of our dogs at her food dish when the other dog gets too close. :lmao:

:lmao:

I was not surprised about the price but thought the selection would be more interesting than what I see in the bargain bin here.

I would've thought that too.
Kind of disappointing.

Still wish Flame Tree had been open when we were there. :sad:

Me too! :sad:

I'm always making the mistake of telling him when I think a guy is particularly good looking. Like the guy who teaches Sammy's karate class. He just rolls his eyes at me. I asked him why he never tells me a woman is good looking and he just said, "Do I look like an idiot?" :rotfl2:

:laughing:

Am I hallucinating or did this say Morocco before?

No. You're not.
It did.
I remember thinking. "OK they came from Morocco, so probably UK next. It was Morocco, wasn't it? Yeah."

So that's what I put.

Then later it was "D'oh!" time.

Before I start this next update I was wondering if anyone has made photo books of their trips to Disney and if so what site they would recommend.
Never done a disney book, but I make one of my daughter each year and use shutterfly. I have no crafty ability and find this easy. I just upload my pics, select a template, and its pretty easy from there

There really aren't that many options for FPs at Epcot but I didn't think this was a good choice.
I'm totally with you. Besides soarin and test track, I think most of the other FP options at Epcot are pretty bad. Of course you feel like you have to use them, just so you can ride soarin or test track. Thanks disney ; )

He didn't like it exactly but he didn't hate it and didn't make a face. H
Impressive, I don't know anyone that doesn't hate it

When we got to Italy we got the boys each a Manicotti at the food booth. When we asked them what they thought Sam did a "mind blown" gesture. I don't even know where he picked that up.
Love this!

The boys were looking forward to spending their money in the Japanese store Mitsukoshi.
I totally did this when I was a kid. That store was complete and utter nirvana.

Since I'm not picky when it comes to frozen vodka drinks I ended up with the La Vie en Rose St-Germain Vodka Slush.

dsc_0613tr-jpg.97802
This looks delicious!!!!! I'm not usually a fan of the vodka slushies (yep there is an alcohol I don't like), but this sounds great

dsc_0599tr-jpg.97798

And they're thick as thieves. :lovestruc

This picture is priceless!

I love the Japan Pavillion too. I could barely get my daughter out of the Mitsukoshi store, she struck up a conversation with a young Japanese girl about anime and she was in hog heaven. The ladies who do the pick a pearl are so fun to watch!

I'm with you, the Grey Goose slushy thing looks amazing. I'll take 3 :drinking1

I followed you over from your DR, and am really happy I got to catch up on your whole trip thus far! Your boys are cuties and you look like you're all having quite a great time.

Totally know what you mean when you say you wrote in your notes that you felt so happy sitting out on the YC room balcony. Those are the best Disney moments to me, when I'm quiet and just really content that I am finally in my happy place.

I gotta say I was slightly upset that it did it not once but twice! :sad: Why do you hate me DIS??

You really are having bad luck with the technology.

So I thought I would try again...third times the charm right?? So I have tried to do day 1 and 2 so far...then I will do the rest! Hopefully I will get it done before I fall behind again!

I really appreciate you coming by and taking the time to comment. :goodvibes

They lure you in with promises of lazy rivers but its all just a con to make you make the current!

I never thought about it but it makes perfect sense. Disney's probably figured out a way to harness the power from all the sheep swimming around the lazy river.

I had a feeling you were a bad girl :sad2:...:lmao:

More like I follow around 2 naughty boys all day. :rolleyes2

Such I lovely family ::yes::

Aww, thank you. :)

I must agree with that...poor Illuminations...you tried..

This makes me sad. I still like you, Illuminations!

Welcome to my world! Just make it up! He is very cute and this is a very good shot so don't sweat it. Even if you told me this was a unicorn I would probably believe you anyway!

Guess I lucked out and there aren't many zoologists reading my TR. :laughing:

No. You're not.
It did.
I remember thinking. "OK they came from Morocco, so probably UK next. It was Morocco, wasn't it? Yeah."

So that's what I put.

Then later it was "D'oh!" time.

Nice save. :thumbsup2

I'm totally with you. Besides soarin and test track, I think most of the other FP options at Epcot are pretty bad. Of course you feel like you have to use them, just so you can ride soarin or test track. Thanks disney ; )

It makes me wonder why they bother having FP for some of these.

Impressive, I don't know anyone that doesn't hate it

I don't mind it at all. It reminds me of Campari.

(yep there is an alcohol I don't like)

:eek: :faint:

:rotfl:

This picture is priceless!

I love the Japan Pavillion too. I could barely get my daughter out of the Mitsukoshi store, she struck up a conversation with a young Japanese girl about anime and she was in hog heaven. The ladies who do the pick a pearl are so fun to watch!

I'm with you, the Grey Goose slushy thing looks amazing. I'll take 3 :drinking1

Thank you. :goodvibes The store is so fun. Did your daughter see the art exhibit? It was ancient Japanese stories that were turned into anime characters. I thought it was really cool. I don't wear much jewelry otherwise I would have done the pearl thing. I kinda hoped Aidan would want to do it because he likes gems and geodes and stuff like that.

Seriously, check out Mixbook.com :)

I already did, Kathy. :thumbsup2 I'm uploading my pictures from the trip now. I have hundreds so it's taking awhile. It's making me motivated to finish this TR because I've been editing my photos as I go through the report and then I upload them onto mixbook. Thank you for the recommendation. :goodvibes

I followed you over from your DR, and am really happy I got to catch up on your whole trip thus far! Your boys are cuties and you look like you're all having quite a great time.

Totally know what you mean when you say you wrote in your notes that you felt so happy sitting out on the YC room balcony. Those are the best Disney moments to me, when I'm quiet and just really content that I am finally in my happy plae.

:welcome:Thank you for coming by. We had such a great time. The boys still talk about it all the time. Today Sammy said he wanted to put our house on a trailer and hook the trailer up to a car so we can drive to Disney. :rotfl:I already can't wait to go back.

I'm loving your World Showcase tour! So many good noms! I've never seen the performers in France... How cool!!! :eek:

Day 4
Epcot Part 6

So before I get into my next update I have some scary RL news with a happy ending.

I would have been back here sooner with the udpate I was working on but Sammy had an accident Thursday night on the playground. He fell off some equipment and his brother landed on top of him. He was in so much pain I rushed him to the hospital and he was diagnosed with a lacerated liver. :scared1: He spent a few nights in the pediatric ICU with orders of bed rest and nothing by mouth. They were also concerned about his pancreas but an MRI a few days later ruled that out.

He was eventually allowed to eat again and walk around. He was discharged this afternoon and will recover fully. Kids are remarkably resilient! :thumbsup2 He just has to take it easy for several weeks - no gym, no playround, no bike riding, etc.

Onto a more pleasant subject: Disney. :goodvibes

Last week I got some Mickey Mail!!

Don't get excited. It was just a Thank You from the man himself.

Mickey Thank you.jpg

I was hoping it would be a discount for next fall but no such luck. :sad2: :laughing:

So when we last left off I was in France enjoying an adult beverage. The boys were starting to get tired as it was really sunny and hot. We took a break near the bridge between France and UK so we could finish our drink and the boys could play with their toys.

DSC_0614TR.jpg

DSC_0615TR.jpg

I really wanted to continue to Canada before turning around but I wasn't sure the boys would make it without a lot of complaining so we decided to take our time walking back towards Germany for dinner.

I was always underestimating how long it would take to get somewhere by bus but overestimating how long it would take us to walk somewhere. We had a lot of time to kill. :rolleyes2

On our way we passed Morocco...

DSC_0616TR.jpg

and the fabulous Miss Piggy

DSC_0618TR.jpg

before finally arrived in Germany. The boys took some time watching the trains.

DSC_0622TR.jpg

DSC_0621TR.jpg

Somehow Sam managed to drop his sunglasses over the rail and onto ground near the tracks. They and some other boys quickly began to hatch a plan to retrieve them. Knowing this probably wouldn't end well I ran to grab an official Disney giant to handle the retrieval.

DSC_0623TR.jpg

:lmao:

Since we were early we briefly considered walking back to Norway since we'd skipped it but we opted to catch it next time and just hung around Germany until it was time for our dinner ADR.

DSC_0624TR.jpg

It was really busy so we still had a 20 minute wait before we got a table. More detail in my TR if you're interested but it wasn't a fun meal because we shared a table with a group of Debbie Downers and our waitress was not good. It was Jamie's choice and he enjoyed the food so it wasn't a total loss. These guys were good:

DSC_0626TR.jpg

Next up we walk back home and document some Hidden Mickeys.

Last edited:
Day 4
Epcot Part 7

After dinner we walked back to the YC through International Gateway. It was a beautiful night and I took some pics of the World Showcase at dusk.

DSC_0627TR.jpg

DSC_0629TR.jpg

DSC_0630TR.jpg

I also had to get a shot of the dock.

DSC_0633TR.jpg

Aidan enjoyed spotting all of the Hidden Mickeys in the carpet at YC so I documented them for your pleasure. ;)

DSC_0635TR.jpg

DSC_0637TR.jpg

DSC_0638TR.jpg

DSC_0639TR.jpg

DSC_1086TR.jpg

He also figured that there must be a Hidden Mickey in the painting in our room. He was right.

DSC_0641TR.jpg

I don't know if you can see it but it looks like a mickey head on the brooch at her neck. ::yes::

So if this update wasn't boring enough I'm going to compare my plans to our actual day's activities. :laughing: This is what I wrote in my PTR a few days before we left for Disney:

Friday, April 24 - Epcot

This is a day that we don't have to make RD so we might take it slow this morning. We have FP Turtle Talk at 10:10 and Soarin' at 11:25 so technically we don't have to make it to Future World much before 11. This is the day I'd planned to sample the F&G booths for lunch but I've been reading some TRs and it doesn't look like we'll enjoy much at the food booths. It doesn't really matter since I know we can find something at one of the WS counter service restaurants. Here is where I'd like to make a change to my plans and hope I'll have more luck as we get closer. I can't remember why but I reserved Biergarten at 7:30. I'm hoping to move this up at least an hour but so far MDE only has openings at 4:50 and 7:45. If we can't get earlier I'll just stick with 7:30 but I'd like to get back to the hotel and changed for the movie they play on the beach at 8:30. This evening it will be Big Hero 6 which we haven't seen and the boys are looking forward to it.

We weren't as close to my plans this day. We were out earlier than planned and had a nice breakfast in France. We bailed on our last FP - Character Spot. We did do the food booths for lunch but in retrospect we should have done a counter meal for the boys while Jamie and I sampled the booths. I did end up getting the Biergarten ADR for earlier in the day (6:15 IIRC) but we never made it to the movie. :confused3 Instead the boys hit the pool and I did some laundry. :thumbsup2

Hollywood Studios is next.

Last edited:
Great Epcot day. Again...sorry about the not so fun dinner companions...sigh. I can't imagine how nice it must have been to be able to just walk back to your resort after a long day. I guess that is why it costs the big bucks lol. Funny about the lost sunglasses. I wonder what would have happened if the kids had gotten to execute their own retrieval plan....

He was eventually allowed to eat again and walk around. He was discharged this afternoon and will recover fully. Kids are remarkably resilient! :thumbsup2 He just has to take it easy for several weeks - no gym, no playround, no bike riding, etc.

I'm glad he's okay. Sounds like a bad scare, but kids are great at recovering.

I was hoping it would be a discount for next fall but no such luck. :sad2: :laughing:

Yeah, I love getting the cute Mickey sketch, but I wish it came with a discount!

I love this picture. It looks like a combination of "playing with new toy" and "just shoot me now"

Somehow Sam managed to drop his sunglasses over the rail and onto ground near the tracks. They and some other boys quickly began to hatch a plan to retrieve them. Knowing this probably wouldn't end well I ran to grab an official Disney giant to handle the retrieval.

Yeah ... probably a good call on that one. Who knows what kind of chaos the boys could have caused just to get sunglasses?

Sorry to hear dinner wasn't great ... it's never fun when you have to share a table with people who aren't having a good time!

I love this picture!

We weren't as close to my plans this day. We were out earlier than planned and had a nice breakfast in France. We bailed on our last FP - Character Spot. We did do the food booths for lunch but in retrospect we should have done a counter meal for the boys while Jamie and I sampled the booths. I did end up getting the Biergarten ADR for earlier in the day (6:15 IIRC) but we never made it to the movie. :confused3 Instead the boys hit the pool and I did some laundry. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a good day, even if it wasn't exactly as planned. As long as you had a good time, that's all that matters!

So before I get into my next update I have some scary RL news with a happy ending.

Uh, oh. Cue foreboding music.

He fell off some equipment and his brother landed on top of him.

:eek: Oh my gosh!

He was in so much pain I rushed him to the hospital and he was diagnosed with a lacerated liver. :scared1:

Oh, no!

He was eventually allowed to eat again and walk around. He was discharged this afternoon and will recover fully.

Phew. Thank goodness he'll be okay. But man! How scary!

Kids are remarkably resilient!

Their parents not so much.
You must've been going out of your mind!

I was hoping it would be a discount for next fall but no such luck.

:rolleyes:

Someone looks like he's having fun! :)

"Can't... continue.... go... on... without... me...."

The boys took some time watching the trains.

Because. Boys + trains = :lovestruc

I ran to grab an official Disney giant to handle the retrieval

:laughing: He's so huge!

More detail in my TR if you're interested but it wasn't a fun meal because we shared a table with a group of Debbie Downers and our waitress was not good.

That's too bad. It's supposed to be a festive, fun atmosphere.

Beautiful shot. :thumbsup2

Aidan enjoyed spotting all of the Hidden Mickeys in the carpet at YC so I documented them for your pleasure. ;)

Can't let all his hard work go for naught.

He also figured that there must be a Hidden Mickey in the painting in our room. He was right.

Smart kid.

Instead the boys hit the pool and I did some laundry.

And you enjoyed having some alone time, didn't you?

Hollywood Studios is next.

Looking forward to it! :goodvibes

So sorry to hear about your little guy! Glad he is on the mend.

Love those pictures of EPCOT at night! And the boardwalk! So pretty!!

Oh gosh! So sorry to hear about Sammy! So scary when they fall off something like that and you kinda feel helpless - really glad to hear he is doing ok though!

Love the trains in Germany - especially when they add in seasonal decorations like little F&WF booths!

Sorry the meal at Biergarten wasn't better though. Certain things you kinda need to just get into and go along with and sounds like the rest of the people at your table didn't do that .... makes me think of a Jungle Cruise trip where the rest of the boat is not into the puns at all

Oh no! Will definitely keep Sammy in our prayers for a full recovery.

I agree with over-estimating time in the world Showcase. We always leave time before we have to be somewhere, but when it gets down to it we always have extra time. I mean it's like we leave 30 minutes to look around a country and it feels like we have been looking around forever and it has really only been like 10 minutes. We must not look detailed enough!

Great update! Can't wait to read some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter