"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

I'll have to make time to see the voices of liberty in their home. I've seen them at the Candlelight Processional, but not at the pavillion.

There is absolutely nothing... NOTHING... that I love more than Wishes.

So really, there is absolutely nothing... NOTHING… that could possibly change my mind when it comes to seeing Wishes...

... ESPECIALLY on my very last night…

... Right?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! ::yes::

YAY for Voices Part 2! They Rock!

So glad you found someone from your hometown to visit in Canada. That's very cool!

So you need a special straw for that red. white, and blue drink? Good to know! They always look so super yummy but I've never actually tried one.

The American Dream looks yummy! My DD and I usually get the Kaki Gory in Japan but we might have to try that tasty looking beverage you had instead!

"SOME PEOPLE ARE WORTH MELTING FOR"
Day 9 – December 11, 2013 Part 3

Magic Kingdom and Wishes was really the only sensible way to end this amazing trip.

I mean, honestly, what could possibly convince me otherwise??

There is absolutely nothing... NOTHING... that I love more than Wishes.

So really, there is absolutely nothing... NOTHING… that could possibly change my mind when it comes to seeing Wishes...

... ESPECIALLY on my very last night…

... Right?

TO BE CONTINUED…

What a terrible cliffhanger! :eek:

We'll have to stop and see the Voices of Liberty when we are there in September. I wish we had heard them at Christmas.

Do you catch any of the Candlelight Processionals when you were there?

I am NOT getting behind again! :rotfl:

I completely forgot to mention the Voices of Liberty in my comments! But aren't they amazing?? I just love them. They are in the Candlelight Processional and it is absolutely perfect! :cool1:

I've always wanted to try the American Dream, but I don't know...I can't tell if it would be really good or really weird! Same with the Dole Whip float...I want to try one, but is it going to be too pineapple-y for me?:confused3

Haha, oh yeah, my husband likes that violin player too! :rotfl2:

So cool that you found a CM from your hometown! The closest I've come to that is seeing a CM from a local college in CT, and of course, I was too nervous to say anything to her about it! I'm so socially awkward! :faint:

I think if you can watch the Voices of Liberty and not get teared up, there's something wrong with you!

Hmm, there's not much else that I love more than Wishes either, so I wonder what could have possibly made you miss it! :scared1:

I wish I had a badge that said "Proudly from Canadia!" I could sew onto my backpack for Germany!

Love the pics from courtneybelle, they rock.
Yes, I can totally see how that violin guy would be very distracting. ;)
That's a cool looking drink. Shame about the straw. Whenever I hear about something that should suck, and doesn't, get the giggles trying to think of an alternative interjection.
You think finding someone from Halifax is hard, try finding someone from anywhere in Cape Breton! :rotfl: Once I did, and It turned out I had graduated with her. :rotfl: Still, really cool to see a Nova Scotian working there!
Glad you got back for the last VOL performance!
Oh dear, what could possibly throw Rob off the Wishes trail? I have a guess. Some little girl who likes warm hugs, perchance?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Lovely update!

We ALWAYS go into the Canada pavillion looking for people from Alberta, and NEVER find any, so back in May, Jenna decided she was going to put on an accent and be all "tell me about your country...." and the first nametag we saw was from Okotoks.....NOPE. And EVERYONE down at the merch stand was from AB, weirdest thing ever!!

Glad you made it back to see VOL again! And sucky about the straw (bahahaha...not intentional i swear!)

I think it was kind of ironic that they make "the American Dream" hard to swallow!

It must be exciting to meet someone from Nova Scotia! You are a very committed WDW fan to have an annual pass and live so far! Will's family on his mom's side is from Newfoundland and she always talks about what a long journey it is to get there!

Your last day is coming to a close! :sad2: Stretch is out for us as long as you can!

First off...Courtney, you're AWESOME!! :love:

I don't blame you for being enthralled, that violin player is amazing to watch. You can't help but tune everything out and watch him on the strings! :lmao:

Sorry for the straw troubles. I probably would have just opened the top and stuck my whole face in. That's what you do when your straw doesn't work... Right?

That was very thoughtful of Courtney ... I love things like that because it doesn't cost anything monetarily but just the thoughtfulness and that it was an action just for you makes it super special

So, did that saw suck, blow, both, or neither? :rotfl2: Glad there was another show for you to see though and that you enjoyed the second one as well.

Cool that you found someone from the same part of Canadia as you! Bet it made her day as well.

Ooooh, that was a solid tease at the end there

Ummm...what is the American Dream? I've never had one either. Looks like ice cream with strawberry and blueberry? Guess I'll have to try one next time I go.

It's cool that you met someone from your hometown! One of my daughters and I walked up to order dinner at the Tomorrowland Terrace and all of the sudden my daughter was yelling a name at the girl that was about to take our order and the girl was yelling her name. Turns out they went to school together. You gotta love that!

Way to leave us hangin' btw! :furious: :rotfl:

Man, reading about your Voices of Liberty experience has me really wishing I could have seen them during my solo trip in October when they were taking a one week hiatus. Seriously, why do the need breaks even? ;)

The selfie that one of the VoL CM took is just perfect. The perfect angle. The perfect lighting. He's done that a few times before. :rotfl:

Nice cliffhanger!

And LOL @ you being enthralled with the violin guy. I meant to quote that and simply insert :rotfl: as my comment, but I forgot to quote. Ha.

Voices of Liberty officially added to My List. And really, really awesome that you took the time to chat with them!

And YAY for meeting someone from your hometown!!!

It's always fun trying to remember where I left of... :rolleyes:

Oh my, I can't with the photos of Riley and Mickey and Santa Duffy :blush:

I find that to be the only downside to FPs...like princess fairytale hall. I've only ever been thru with a FP so I have NO idea what the gorg queue looks like. They spend SO much time putting in detail into those things and then whoops jk FP. Oh well ;P

"animatronically correct." OMG :rotfl2:

omg castle with lights AND refelction in the water

"And despite appearances, I swear I was not channeling Lindsay Lohan on a bender."
"And FYI, Donald apparently is the newest CM at the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot."

I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WITH YOUR COMMENTARY :lmao: :rotfl2:

Gliding to tower, you are clear for take off.........

OH OH I just LOVE a good iPadography session!

Hi Rob!:goodvibes

I recently discovered your TR and just finished reading the entire thing! It has been so entertaining, and I have absolutely loved reading it so far! I will be heading back to WDW on Thursday, and your TR has gotten me even more excited. I will be taking my dear family friend's daughter (age 11) with me for her first WDW visit. I am so excited! Thank you so much for sharing your love of Disney with us readers!

Lauren

GAH! You would just leave us hanging like that......"these are the days of our lives" lol :rolleyes: I have mixed emotions right now Rob. I am excited to see how it all ends but at the same time I don't want it to end. You report is like a really good book :goodvibes.

Glad to see that you made it back in time to the last Voices performance of the day! What a treat!! And speaking of how was the American Dream? I have wanted to try one for awhile now and never get around to it. Lol with the straw situation. DOH! That sounds like something that would happen to us. I was so happy to see that you got to meet someone from your home town!! What are the odds of that. It really is a small world after all. See what I did there?

Oh, a 2nd trip to see Voices of Liberty! AND consuming an American Dream.... We must make you an honorary American! It would include the pride without the annoying taxes! :thumbsup2 Although it looks as if Morocco caught your interest as well.

That was so sweet of Courtney to think of you during her trip! Such a sweetie! :)

I'm looking forward to hearing about your last night....

Hi Rob! Loved the monorail pic, I need to take me one of those! ::yes::

Voices of Liberty, never heard of it, well I don't think I have. Will make it a priority during my Dec trip. The singer who photo bombed his own selfie! Love it! :rotfl:

And most recently Ariel fish face; she's still beautiful. lol

:offtopic: I've been busy reading Brenda, emmysmommy's TR. Very enjoyable! How can I find FRUMP's TR, I guess I will try putting FRUMP in the search box? I just can't get enough Disney! :rolleyes1

Hi Linda! Isn't the Monorail just a glorious sight??? I can't help taking a picture every single time.

Oh Linda, you NEED to see this!!! You'll find it in the American pavilion. They are unreal. Haha, and they are awesome people too!

I loved it. It just made my day when she sent me those photos.

She is a queen and her adventures are legendary. I was so lucky to spend so much with her. There are actually a few Frumps, but the Frump I met is pretty much Queen Frump. Jess has a number of TR's over the years, but the one I referenced can be found here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050629

teehee I'll never tell

Oh like you know... :rolleyes1

I love those cliff-hangers. You just have to tease us a bit, don't you??

TP

Haha, you know Teresa, it had been a little while since I really did one, so I figured since we're nearing the end, this would be a good time, lol. It's not just a Trip Report... It's a Mystery!

I'll have to make time to see the voices of liberty in their home. I've seen them at the Candlelight Processional, but not at the pavillion.

Oh my yes you do. They are even better than I could have imagined. I genuinely could not believe what I was hearing. They are that good.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! ::yes::

YAY for Voices Part 2! They Rock!

So glad you found someone from your hometown to visit in Canada. That's very cool!

So you need a special straw for that red. white, and blue drink? Good to know! They always look so super yummy but I've never actually tried one.

Haha, stay tuned...

OMG do they ever Mary Ellen. To think I had skipped this on so many trips. Now, once just isn't enough.

IT WAS AWESOME!!! The number of years I've checked and came up empty. It would figure it would be this trip that it finally happened.

Oh God YES! You need a BIG straw. A thick straw. The drink has ice cream, and a regular straw just is not up to the task, as I painfully found out.

The American Dream looks yummy! My DD and I usually get the Kaki Gory in Japan but we might have to try that tasty looking beverage you had instead!

It is really good Jessica. And thick!!! Make note again that it is really THICK!!

What a terrible cliffhanger! :eek:

We'll have to stop and see the Voices of Liberty when we are there in September. I wish we had heard them at Christmas.

Do you catch any of the Candlelight Processionals when you were there?

Ahhhh, but I love a good cliffhanger Sue. But don't worry, I won't make you wait too long.

You absolutely must. It doesn't take up much time really, but it is so worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing them do the normal set now. But WOW, the Christmas set is unreal.

No I didn't. It never really interested me. BUT, I've read a lot of reports of it since, and I think I am interested now. It sounds wonderful.

I am NOT getting behind again! :rotfl:

I completely forgot to mention the Voices of Liberty in my comments! But aren't they amazing?? I just love them. They are in the Candlelight Processional and it is absolutely perfect! :cool1:

I've always wanted to try the American Dream, but I don't know...I can't tell if it would be really good or really weird! Same with the Dole Whip float...I want to try one, but is it going to be too pineapple-y for me?:confused3

Haha, oh yeah, my husband likes that violin player too! :rotfl2:

So cool that you found a CM from your hometown! The closest I've come to that is seeing a CM from a local college in CT, and of course, I was too nervous to say anything to her about it! I'm so socially awkward! :faint:

I think if you can watch the Voices of Liberty and not get teared up, there's something wrong with you!

Hmm, there's not much else that I love more than Wishes either, so I wonder what could have possibly made you miss it! :scared1:

:lmao:

Oh Jen, they are way beyond amazing. I was completely mesmerized. So much love for them. And now I've heard they're in the Processional, which makes me REALLY want to see this now.

It does seem weird. But it is very good and refreshing. Just make sure to use a thick straw, lol. As for the Dole Whip Float. Easy fix. Do what I do. Get citrus and/or vanilla instead of pineapple dole whip with the pineapple juice. Perfect!!

You just can't take your eyes off of him. Apparently there are others things going on, but I wouldn't know.

I was stoked by that. A long time goal completed. I've seen my home province once, but to get the whole thing right was so awesome.

I gotta agree with that to the max. Good news is there's clearly nothing wrong with me, lol.

Wishes is life. It is Disney. And hey, I haven't said that I miss it yet. Of course, I haven't said the opposite either. Stay tuned...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter