Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013

Here Goes:
Below is a list of the preferred names for this group (there is a complete list earlier in the post Post # 15). If you see something else there that strikes your Disney bone, just pipe up, and we can add it to the voting tally)
Just add a post with your votes. You can vote for more than one, and each family member can have a vote. (I have placed the current votes in)

1. Diamond in the Rough Delight = 2 votes
2. Agrabah's Fantasy Flight (or Fantasy Flights of Agrabah) = 2 votes
3. Raja's Purr-fect Trip = 2 votes
(side note on this, we choose this because we have an African
wild cat that looks and acts like Raja)
4. Genie's Magic Carpet Tours = 4 votes
5. Fall Fantasy Fish Friends = 1 vote
6. Let's open with a Joke = 1 vote
7. LAFF (stands for Let Loose Autumn Fantasy Friends) = 1 vote
8. IAGO (stands for - I'm Already Going Overboard) = 4 votes

:grouphug: The Poles are now open for voting:rotfl2:

Just added the post # w/ all the original ideas :goodvibes

(Hoping others aren't seeing this as taking control of everything :rolleyes1. It's not meant to be that way, just having fun)
So, was it all adults so far w/ the Genie and IAGO votes ... I will have to ask my boys their thoughts...

1st I second that, Not Tring To Control :scared:
Just having Fun:littleangel:, But in a partial answer to the next question, the reason my hubby and I like IAGO is because we can get carried away with planning (I mean we do still have EXACYLY 18 months to go:scared1: only 18 months:rotfl:)

The votes for Genie do actually include my boys (I only put one vote for both of them though)

And End of April it is.

So, Here is my thought:idea:
We both have favorites so far, so we can list those with their votes (updating a list as needed ) and give it a week to two to see if anyone else wants to cast a vote. If they do, we choose the one with the highest vote count. If not than we can go to a old style statistics drawing of tiles selection. Sound Good:confused:

Here Goes:
Below is a list of the preferred names for this group (there is a complete list earlier in the post. If you see something else there that strikes your Disney bone, just pipe up, and we can add it to the voting tally)
Just add a post with your votes. You can vote for more than one, and each family member can have a vote. (I have placed the current votes in)

1. Diamond in the Rough Delight = 2 votes
2. Agrabah's Fantasy Flight (or Fantasy Flights of Agrabah) = 2 votes
4. Genie's Magic Carpet Tours = 5 votes
5. Fall Fantasy Fish Friends = 1 vote
7. LAFF (stands for Let Loose Autumn Fantasy Friends) = 1 vote
8. IAGO (stands for - I'm Already Going Overboard) = 5 votes

:grouphug: The Poles are now open for voting:rotfl2:

I updated the 2 new votes

So, I know we are a looong way aways, but is anyone out there on this cruise or wanting to post? :surfweb: I feel like I need the Twilight Zone music playing .... :lmao:

Thoughts on a title for our group?

DH and I vote for IAGO. DH thinks I'm crazy for starting to plan so early. Whatever! :rolleyes: I told him that he'll be thanking me in the end.

DH and I vote for IAGO. DH thinks I'm crazy for starting to plan so early. Whatever! :rolleyes: I told him that he'll be thanking me in the end.

:woohoo: It's Alive! It's Alive!! our thread is alive! :rotfl: Thanks for voting! Hopefully Pixiehallow sees this ... she will do the updating! She's already coming up w/ sketches for the leading titles!

My DH is always grateful (so are the boys) for all of my planning. You will have to tell DH there are at least 2 others that are into planning 18 months out too! Some of us (pixiehallow, who has some neat ideas), a bit more than others. :goodvibes

Okay so first of all we would also like to take part in the FE...don't know exactly what to do but sounds like fun! ;)

As far as the group name goes - I'm partial to anything with the word Fantasy in it but I also like the sound of IAGO so I think I'll cast my vote for that: IAGO. :thumbsup2

Okay so first of all we would also like to take part in the FE...don't know exactly what to do but sounds like fun! ;)

As far as the group name goes - I'm partial to anything with the word Fantasy in it but I also like the sound of IAGO so I think I'll cast my vote for that: IAGO. :thumbsup2

We'll get the FE & Roll Call up and running in a few weeks (I think). Glad you are interested!

Are you going to cast just your vote or ask the family too?! They can vote too! :banana:

Oky doky - well DD1 says Diamond in the Rough Delight, DD2 says Agrabah's Fantasy Flight, and DH says IAGO. :)

1. Diamond in the Rough Delight = 3 votes
2. Agrabah's Fantasy Flight (or Fantasy Flights of Agrabah) = 4 votes
4. Genie's Magic Carpet Tours = 5 votes
5. Fall Fantasy Fish Friends = 2 vote
7. LAFF (stands for Let Loose Autumn Fantasy Friends) = 2 vote
8. IAGO (stands for - I'm Already Going Overboard) = 8 votes

The list is now up to date:woohoo:

And Yes, :sick: I have the Disney Planning Bug;)

P.S. Tomorrow, I will post who I have down for the FE list. If your name does not make the list, but you want it there, just leave a post and it will show up on the list before you know it. With a little pixie dust and some Disney magic:wizard:

Good night All

Okay, here is what I have so far::teacher:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Calitexan mouse

The following 3 are "I thinks" :confused: - they said something when they first joined the discussion, but have not heard back.

Mercinursi
MAJPLO
wifey1220

So, did I miss anyone?

Once we get a name picked out, I can put together an editable list with areas for our cabin numbers, number in group, number of kids, favorite Disney character, what your celebrating,.....and what ever else anyone whats to add.

Does anyone have access to a good map of cabins?

Also, does anyone know if we could get a photo cast member to come take a special picture of us on deck or on the stairs in the atrium. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure would like a photo of the group.

One more question? Who is up for a costumed dinner theme one night? princess: pirate: :wizard: pixiedust: :clown: :firefight :darth:

Hi everyone! We will be joining you on this cruise! It will be DH and me (our 7th DCL cruise), DD 2 1/2 (her 3rd-- her first was an Alaska cruise at 15 weeks!), and my parents (their first!!).

I'm very excited to share the DCL experience with my parents. They are huge Disney fans and took me to WDW numerous times growing up, and as much as they were looking forward to going to WDW with us and DD next year, they decided that a cruise sounded more their speed at this point in their lives. So, we just booked this cruise!

The thing is that, honestly, they are not big sun and swim people-- so I'm on the lookout for activities on the ship to keep them entertained.

Hello, Hello! Anyone out there?! :confused3

Welcome Pouncingpluto and Family! :confused3 Take a look on post 15-ish and vote for your favorite names (possibilities) to call our cruise,,, you, DH and even your parents can vote!

Pixiehallow is rocking on some FANTASTIC drawings of the names in the lead... !

My husband (Tony)& I (Roxann) plan on booking this cruise when we sail this October on the Dream. We would love to join the FE exchange :woohoo: For this cruise we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary :thumbsup2 and the children won't be joining us :banana:

I love the idea of a group name - I have to take another look to see what name won the vote

I too am in planning mode . . . actually i never get out of planning mode :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to planing with everyone and meeting when our date finally arrives:dance3:

OMG!!! I love the Aladdin Theme!! Our wedding song was A Whole New World - awesome. See it's fate :love:

Welcome Roxy217 :grouphug:
In your honor, I have an updated FE list for everyone. :cool1:

pixiehallow
tiggerb
TamaraH
Calitexan mouse
Roxy217

The following 3 are "I thinks" :confused: - they said something when they first joined the discussion, but have not heard back.

Mercinursi
MAJPLO
wifey1220

So, did I miss anyone?

Also, just a reminder, it's almost time to close the poles:scared1:

Well Thank you ! :hug:

My husband & I vote for Genie's Carpet Ride Tours :thumbsup2

Well Thank you ! :hug:

My husband & I vote for Genie's Carpet Ride Tours :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the votes
Here is the most current list

1. Diamond in the Rough Delight = 3 votes
2. Agrabah's Fantasy Flight (or Fantasy Flights of Agrabah) = 4 votes
4. Genie's Magic Carpet Tours = 7 votes
5. Fall Fantasy Fish Friends = 2 vote
7. LAFF (stands for Let Loose Autumn Fantasy Friends) = 2 vote
8. IAGO (stands for - I'm Already Going Overboard) = 8 votes

The list is now up to date ***Again***:cool1:

Hi Everyone... We are booked on this cruise and would love to join the FE, it will be me,DH, DS who will be 12, and DD who will be turning 9 during the cruise. We will also be celebrating our 14 year wedding anniversary while on the cruise.

If its not to late I would like to vote for the#2 name from your list.

Can't wait, glad there is so much activity already here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter