Easter at Sea 2015 - April 4, 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Thomas)

Hi! My name is Tricia Tucker and this is my families First Disney Cruise. My hubby and I have gone on numerous cruises without our kiddos. We are soooo excited! I just found out about fish extenders and we would love to participate! We are from Ojai California
My husband is Greg Tucker Sven, Tinkerbell or Mickey
I am Tricia Tucker Snow White
Amelia Tucker is 7 Anna. Ariel
Paige Tucker is 5 Elsa,Ariel or Minnie
If anyone has any advice for us we would love it! We are Disney lovers and live close to Disneyland so we visit there every other month or so. Looking forward to the Cruise! Room 7088

Last edited:
Oops forgot to add our cabin # 7088. Please let me know how to get added for the fish extenders:).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is our first Disney cruise and I am interested in getting in on the FE. Can someone help me with this so I know how to sign up?

... Please let me know how to get added for the fish extenders:).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

And so here we are... I'll start the thread, but will happily hand this over to anyone with a burning desire to lead the meet up and any other activities. (Not being experienced with Fish Extenders, I'd especially suggest anyone interested in that and willing to organize it to chime in.)

For starters, I'm Charlie and this will be cruise 5 for DW and I, cruise 4 for DD(16). We're from Central Illinois, and as I write this were in the midst of a winter that has a lot of folks wishing for warmth. It may be almost 14 months away, but Castaway Cay sounds GREAT right about now!

We have some friends coming with us on their first cruise, but I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves at some point.

This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy, the others being on the Magic. Both are great ships, but we're looking forward to continuing to get to know Fantasy. Join the thread and say "Hi" if you'll be with us!

Hi everyone. My husband and I will be sailing with you in April. We will have our grandson with us ( 2 1/2). Can't wait to share this experience with him. This is our first trip and we would love to do the Fish Extenders. Just wondering how you get the list of who you need to give gifts to. We are excited and are really looking forward to this new adventure.

Hi Charlie, thanks for stepping up and taking charge! I appreciate it! This is my first Disney Cruise and before yesterday I'd never even heard of a FE!
So I was saying this is my families first Disney Cruise. My husband and I have cruised on other non Disney ships before. Any tips or help is welcomed!
Ofcourse we want to participate in the Fish Extenders! Sounds like so much fun! My family is:
Greg hubby, Tricia (me), Amelia 7 in the second grade, and Paige 5 in kindergarten. We reside in Ojai which is a small artsy town in Southern California. We are very close to Santa Barbara and the ocean. My husband is a crane operator and I work in Law Enforcwment so we are both looking forward to vacations away from our stressful jobs! My daughters adore anything Disney, especially Princesses! We have Disneyland annual passes and love Disney!

Last edited:
... This is our first trip and we would love to do the Fish Extenders. Just wondering how you get the list of who you need to give gifts to. We are excited and are really looking forward to this new adventure.
Hi Charlie, thanks for stepping up and taking charge! I appreciate it! This is my first Disney Cruise and before yesterday I'd never even heard of a FE!
S...

The post you quoted by charliez was made almost a year ago and the poster has not been participating recently. Perhaps it would be best to consider starting a FE right here, right now in this thread. It appears there is a good start to a group just based on those who have asked about the FE in the past couple of weeks.

We are still a little confused about the fe list. We received a message that we weren't on the right thread. Then it brought us right back to the same thread.

Hi This is my families second Disney cruise, and my daughter would love to be part of the FE group, How do I join this group?

thanks for any help

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).
Can someone please direct me on how to join the FE group

Hi Everyone,

We will be sailing with you all! Just finalized our last minute trip yesterday. It will be me (Bonnie), DH (Gerry), DD (Morgan), DD (Emma) and my parents Brent and Lorraine. DH and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, my parents will be celebrating their 50th (!!), and wee Emma will be turning 13. Looking forward to chatting.

Bonnie.

Hi! This is my family's first Disney cruise. Would love to participate in the FE exchange but confused on how to sign up. My kids would love this! Any advice? Many thanks!

Can someone please direct me on how to join the FE group

...Would love to participate in the FE exchange but confused on how to sign up. My kids would love this! ..

At this time, no one has offered to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS.

There is still enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

We just got our room # 5662. 1 st cruise. Dh ( Jon ). Dw ( darleen). Dgs ( Xander 2 1/2 ). Xander loves anything to do with Hotdog ( mickey). Goofy. Duck. As he calls them. 43 days to go. We are excited.

Hello everyone. We are going to be on this wonderful Easter Cruise. We are the Collina Family from Patterson, New York.
Carolyn
DH Marco
DD Megan 14
DD Caitlin 12
DD Lauren 8
This will be our 5th cruise with Disney. We are going next week on the Fantasy. So excited about scheduling this cruise while we are on the ship. Our current group is so much fun. I am willing to coordinate the FE which I am doing it for this upcoming cruise. The year will fly by so fast.:cheer2:pixiedust:[/QUOTE

So are you coordinating the fe. I just saw the post from the administrater that no one was coordinating it yet. I was going to offer. But this is our 1 st cruise and would be flying blind. Thanks darleen

Good Morning all,

OK, I'll step up and make a FE list. I'll gather info from this thread and if anyone else is interested, please let me know. Please specify room #, names, ages, allergies, etc.... I haven't been on here since the new format, so please bare with me! (We don't even have our room numbers confirmed yet from our TA - late bookers that we are!) I'll post the list on here once it is done, or in steps. (Once I delegate this task to one of my girls!! :) ).

This is our 9th Disney cruise and we have participated in the Fish Extender fun every time. Please, if you are new, don't stress! People just love to see a little something in their fish extender - regardless how glamorous or crafty. Disclaimer - I AM NOT CRAFTY!

Have a good day everyone and stay warm!!

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie
Thanks for stepping up to start a FE list, I have had no luck trying to find any way to join a group for the Easter cruise.
My daughter would definitely like to join the FE group - This is my 3rd cruise and my families 2nd Disney cruise We just recently
took the Jan 19-23rd Bahamian cruise aboard the Dream and had a awesome time - This trip we have rooms #8644 /8025 but only room #8644 will be participating in the FE

DW ( Linda), DH ( Mike ), DD 14 ( Erika ), DS 16 ( Matthew), DS 18 ( Michael), we are from Maryland

Linda

Hi guys,

We just got home from a volleyball tourney. Will work on the list tomorrow and post it (maybe with Doc's help!! Thanks so much.) Should be painless. It might be at the end of the day as Emma (turning 13 on the cruise) wants to be in charge! More power to her.

But it is our pleasure to get this rolling.

Bonnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter