Easter at Sea 2015 - April 4, 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Thomas)

As of tonight, we are now joining you all on this cruise! This is our first Disney cruise. My DH and I have cruised once before, but on Princess in the Mediterranean. It will be the three of us: me (Anna), DH (Jamie) and DD (Maren, 2).

Can't wait to get to know everyone beforehand and talk cruise planning!

(I'm still undecided on FE. Sounds fun, but I'm not crafty and don't want to sign up for something that will just stress me out before vacation :eek:!)

Hello to all of our happy vacationers!! This will be our first family cruise, and now that I figured out what DD, DM, DF and FF stand for, I can post :)

We have DM (me :), DH, DD 12, DS10, they don't know yet, but will soon. I am sure they would love to have a pinpal !

The Kids Clubs, my kids are at an age I believe that one would go to one club and one another club, are they flexible?? We are looking forward to this and maybe we will meet !!
:thumbsup2

:bitelip: Hi... first time for my family on any cruise. Been vacationing 2 times a year for the past ten years at the parks and thought I might need a change. I will be traveling with my DH, DD (10), and DS (14) and grandparents. Oh gosh.. I am so nervous :worried: I can plan a Disney trip in my sleep but I don't know where to start or what needs to be done in advance. :faint: Any tips would be great! Fish extenders :confused3 Can't wait to go... I think ;)

Hi everyone! We are booked for our Easter Disney cruise and are extremely excited. This will be our first family cruise with the kids (hubs and I always left them at home, ha) and are excited to take part in fish extenders. It will be myself and DH (which our anniversary is on 4/5 as well!), DD 11, DD 2. We are so excited ( i know i said that 5 times already) because who isn't excited about anything Disney! :hyper:

Hello everyone! Reeves family here! This will be our 10th Disney Cruise! We live close to Atlanta! It is myself, my DH and our DD age 9 (a few weeks short of 10 at sailing!) We can't wait!!

If anyone is interested In a pen pal, she LOVED writing to friends from our last cruise!

Hi everyone! We are excited for our first Disney Cruise. It will be me and DH and our two children DS 9 and DD 7.

We'll be on our 4th DCL cruise and looking forward to it! Myself, wife, son(12) and daughter (10). :cool1:

We've sailed the Magic twice and Fantasy once, and have done the Eastern once and Western twice. Happy to be heading east again, but I couldn't convince DCL to make this week the St Maarten week, nor the school district to change spring break. Evidently, I don't have any clout. :confused3

122 days!!!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We are on this cruise too. I'm Jeff and my wife is Val. We are both retired and now live very close to WDW. We booked this cruise so we would be on board for our 18th anniversary (4/5) and because we love this itinerary.

This will be DCL cruise #13 for us. Its also possible that we will get in another short DCL cruise beforehand. Living in Fl now makes it easier to do those last-minute specials that pop up. :sail:

Somewhat reluctantly we have decided not to go on this cruise. We have lots of travel going on this year and next and decided to postpone this one.

We just booked this cruise! It will be myself, my DD (8) and DS (6) third DCl. We are surprising my mom and stepdad and they will be joining us! Looking forward to it and would be interested in FE!

Would love to join a fe. Sailing with dd age 5( by our sailing date), ds age 7, husband and also with in-laws in another cabin. Is the fe already organized and in progress? Can we join? Please let me know where to sign up. Can't wait to meet you! -Lily
:wave2:

We are in stateroom 7027

So, if there is a policy prohibiting links to organizing tools for organizing fish extenders, does the dis board site provide a tool to do so? That's the only thing that makes sense. This system (the meet and greet thread) is rather unwieldy. Its super hard to search, use and navigate. Takes several steps to get to, etc. Is there some easy link I am missing? Even sending a note to the moderator to ask this didn't work for me.

This will be our first Disney Cruise! Excited. We will be a party of four. Myself, my husband, son (13) and daughter (4).

we look forward to participating! Any direction, ideas and additional information I appreciated.

Thanks!

So, if there is a policy prohibiting links to organizing tools for organizing fish extenders, does the dis board site provide a tool to do so? That's the only thing that makes sense. This system (the meet and greet thread) is rather unwieldy. Its super hard to search, use and navigate. Takes several steps to get to, etc. Is there some easy link I am missing? Even sending a note to the moderator to ask this didn't work for me.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hello cruisers. Party of 3 joining the April 4th cruise. It is our 4th cruise for me and DH and 3rd for DD(10.) We will also be traveling with friends. so what does disney do for Easter? I have never traveled on a holiday!

Looking forward to warm weather and sunshine!

Angela

Glad to see a thread for this cruise (clearly, I have not looked for it until this morning, as it seems to have started many moons ago!). It is our third DCL voyage but first time to try to be part of a meet/FE group. We have two daughters, who will be 10 and 12/13 on this cruise. (Older one is celebrating 13th birthday on the ship.) Older one is looking forward to being a part of the tween group and out of the younger crowd. No idea how the FE thing works, but we have a friend who has done it and has promised to help guide us...if we can find such a group here or elsewhere. Look forward to maybe meeting some of you along the way.

Greetings from Richmond, VA!

We just booked our 2nd Disney Cruise. My DH, DS (5) and I sailed on the Dream for 4 days last year and have decided to try a week-long adventure. We would be interesting in joining the FE if it is not too late. Any guidance will be very appreciated. :)

We are all very excited to join you all!

Welcome to the cruise! We are so excited that you are here for your 2nd Disney cruise! It is not too late to join the FE. You are welcome to post your info here to get you added. Names of those cruising with you, ages, gender, stateroom #, and favorite character.

Thank you so much for your response. We do not yet have our official cabin # (we've only been guaranteed a room category), so i'll forward that along once it's confirmed. Our information is:

Shanelle (me) f - Favorite character(s): Belle, Olaf, & Mickey
Patrick (Husband) m - Favorite character(s): Goofy & Mickey
Jameson (son) m - age 5 - Favorite character(s): Pluto, the rest of the "fab 5" & Darth Vader/Storm Troopers.

Looking forward to it.

Welcome to the cruise! We are so excited that you are here for your 2nd Disney cruise! It is not too late to join the FE. You are welcome to post your info here to get you added. Names of those cruising with you, ages, gender, stateroom #, and favorite character.

I forgot our last name. We are the Burke Family.

This is our first Disney cruise and I am interested in getting in on the FE. Can someone help me with this so I know how to sign up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter