• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Annual Meeting - Summary

At boardwalk 1 bedrooms, one room had new nightstands with the power and USB ports, the other room had repainted nightstands missing the power and USB ports. One had a new refrigerator with an old stove, the other an old refrigerator and a new stove.

My studio nightstand did not have the Chargers. There were 4 USB and 4 outlets under the TV.

And they were both considered "refurbed"?

Yes, not a bad difference, both refrigerators worked, the old stove top has a scratch and burn marks around the heating element glass but it works fine. My guess is that they replace what they have to and that results in the rooms being different.

Yes, not a bad difference, both refrigerators worked, the old stove top has a scratch and burn marks around the heating element glass but it works fine. My guess is that they replace what they have to and that results in the rooms being different.

If I remember correctly all the refrigerators and stoves were replaced in the last refurb so that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter