• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drew's Wish Comes True...

Looks like you had a great party!!! How fun!! That's awesome that Drew got to connect with friends like that! I'm sure you'll have lots more parties in the years to come. :)

Thanks! We did have fun and we'll definitely be doing it again. Usually we invite the kids over one at a time. I don't think we need to do that anymore :)

Another package has arrived :cool1:

It's been opened and pictures are ready to be uploaded as soon as I get the kids settled to watch a movie.

Wow! Where have I been with your trip report! You have been so detailed and shared so many pictures and so many stories. I LOVE it all! The old vacation photos and pictures of the kids. The party! Glad Drew could have some friends over and have fun! I love their eyes! Actually makes for fun pictures too! The HSM blanket is GREAT! I see you have quite a crafty family!

I love the way Glenda wrapped the packages. The mouse ears picture was precious! Love Zander's expression with Scooby and all the Cinderella twirl!

Every picture is wonderful! I can't wait for more!! Being at disney will be so much fun in December!

OOOOH so exciting. My package should be there this week (Mailed it monday)
Your package was today's Big Give Blessing :)

Every picture is wonderful! I can't wait for more!! Being at disney will be so much fun in December!

Thanks so much Jessica. I love sharing what Joy you all are bringing our family. I can't wait to be at Disney for Christmas time. I'm getting more and more excited each day.

Now that my computer will finally upload pictures into Photobucket and I've given up hope that I can add them here from Picasa.....

Here's today's pictures:

Madilynn was so excited because it was finally her turn to open the package. Even though the big boys were going to try and wrestle her for it, she held tight. :)

DSCN9791-1.jpg

The boys kept telling her to hurry up, hurry up
DSCN9792-1.jpg

As she pulled the shirts out she was laying them one by one on the floor. Drew and Ryan decided to take over that task to hurry things along LOL
DSCN9794-1.jpg

Madilynn refused to let the boys have hers. Zander got to be our card reader tonight
DSCN9795-1.jpg

And here they are...
DSCN9796-1.jpg

There is also a red shirt for Meagan and white shirts for Steve and I with the same design.

Thank you so much Kristine (Trkrbelle565) & DiserTracie. We love the shirts and can't wait to wear them. So worth sharing a picture for :)

I love the Wish party pictures! I'm glad he had so much fun! I mailed a package to you on Monday that would've been there today if I had put enough postage on it! :confused3 I used the automatic machine thing at the post office but apparently they weren't satisfied. Fortunately my mail carrier was really nice and waited at my door last night while I found a stamp and stuck it on there! So maybe tomorrow...:rotfl:

I love the Wish party pictures! I'm glad he had so much fun!
I mailed a package to you on Monday that would've been there today if I had put enough postage on it! :confused3 I used the automatic machine thing at the post office but apparently they weren't satisfied. Fortunately my mail carrier was really nice and waited at my door last night while I found a stamp and stuck it on there! So maybe tomorrow...:rotfl:

Ohhhhh, I can't wait :)

DSCN9796-1.jpg

There is also a red shirt for Meagan and white shirts for Steve and I with the same design.

Thank you so much Kristine (Trkrbelle565) & DiserTracie. We love the shirts and can't wait to wear them. So worth sharing a picture for :)

You are welcome! Glad the kiddos liked them :banana:

You are welcome! Glad the kiddos liked them :banana:

The shirts look so good on the kids! Tink did a great job! Once again we need to see picture of you and Steve! Glad you like the design.

Tracie

This Big Give Blessing has been brought to us by Stacy (SoHappy). I wish I had video of the boys opening their packages.

These packages came addressed to Ryan & Zander individually. That made the decision for us on whose turn it was to open.

Ryan got to go first. He was so eager to see what was in that package that he had carried around for the last 2 hrs while he waited for Dad & Zander to get home from wrestling practice.
DSCN9797.jpg

DSCN9798.jpg

Whe he saw what was inside, he was speechless. In total shock. He looked and looked at it. Madilynn kept saying "Look Ry. Look, it's Mater Ry"
DSCN9800.jpg

DSCN9802.jpg

And here's my VERY happy boy. He absolutely love, love, LOVES it!! Stacy even made black pants to go with it :)

DSCN9804.jpg

Thank you so much Stacy. You are amazing. Madilynn's already made dibs on it when it's too little for Ryan LOL

Then it was Zander's turn to open.
DSCN9805.jpg

DSCN9806.jpg

At this point the excitement starts

"OH MY, OH MY GOSH.....FILTHY.......AWESOME.....SO COOL!!!"

Then he finally shows us the cause of all the excitement
DSCN9807.jpg

DSCN9808.jpg

He didn't even have to be asked to try it on :)
"This shirt"
DSCN9809.jpg

"Is Waaaay COOL"
DSCN9810.jpg

Thank you so much Stacy. You absolutely made Zander's night. He LOVES it. I wish I had the talent to sew like that

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! It makes me so thrilled to be a tiny part of your trip. I am so happy that I could make them so excited!

Yikes! I'm starting to worry you didn't get my package! I mailed one much farther the same day and they got it really quick. Even with my postage snafu it should be there! :scared:

The kids all look so cute in their matching shirts! I just love all of the pictures you post!!

The cars outfit and the NBC outfit are really cool!

Well HAPPY Birthday to you!! How cool is that. I just told Madilynn you guys shared a birthday and both like Cinderella. Her reply: "Yep, cuz we're da cool gurls":rotfl:

Oh yeah, I'm finally one of "da cool gurls"! :rotfl2:

Yikes! I'm starting to worry you didn't get my package! I mailed one much farther the same day and they got it really quick. Even with my postage snafu it should be there! :scared:

I mailed your package out with priority mail on November 29 and it didn't get there until December 4! The mail seems to be a little slow going these days! First class is even slower right now! The first class package Teresa mailed to Jonah took WEEKS to get there!

I mailed your package out with priority mail on November 29 and it didn't get there until December 4! The mail seems to be a little slow going these days! First class is even slower right now! The first class package Teresa mailed to Jonah took WEEKS to get there!

Uh oh! I sent mine on Dec 1...I hope it gets there!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! It makes me so thrilled to be a tiny part of your trip. I am so happy that I could make them so excited!
You are most welcome. Thank you again.

I sure hope it's just slow in getting here. We've had a substitute postman the last few weeks so our mail has been coming between 5-6pm. He's always crabby when he brings packages too :( Hopefully our normal happy delivery guy will be back soon

The kids all look so cute in their matching shirts! I just love all of the pictures you post!!

The cars outfit and the NBC outfit are really cool!
Thanks HeatherSue. I think digital cameras are the best invention ever. I love to take lots of pics. I love those outfits too.

Uh oh! I sent mine on Dec 1...I hope it gets there!! :)

It got here last night :yay:

It's been a crazy weekend here so we'll open it tomorrow morning when Meagan & Madilynn are home and awake at the same time

Oh yeah, I'm finally one of "da cool gurls"! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

She is my funniest kid. She's always saying stuff like that. I have to remind her she is ONLY 5.

A few weeks ago I was helping her comb her dolls hair. Here's our conversation:

M: When I grow up I'm going to be a Beauty Shopper
Me: That will be fun
M: I will love being the Beauty Shopper and when I'm the Beauty Shopper, I will give you Beauty

LOL

Then last week after her bath she came to give me hugs goodnight.

Me: Mmmm..you smell good
M: I used my soap
Me: The Baby Magic?
M: Yep!! That's why it's magic. It makes everyone smell good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter