Drew's Wish Comes True...

Oh and the Subway thing....

I can totally see not having Avacado, but NOT pepper jack cheese LOL

We've had to eat there twice and have pepper jack Grilled Cheese twice just to make up for no pepper jack cheese in FL :thumbsup2

Ryan got mail the other day from LindaBabe

I'll let the pictures explain it all. THANK YOU Linda
SDC10424.jpg

SDC10425.jpg

SDC10426.jpg

SDC10427.jpg

And Thank You to Jessica & Piper for offering to send him a card when you were going.

I have taken Drew's TR from here and added it to a blog so I can have it printed. I added a map at the bottom of the blog and would love to have those of you who have followed our trip and blessed us to sign it so you can be included in our memory book too.

There is also video there of our days with the rest of the pictures that we took. I'm not done adding it all yet and am still waiting on the Photopass Pics but wanted to share.

www.drewmakesawish.blogspot.com

What cute pictures! I am glad that someone was able to send him one and that he was so excited! I'll stop over and check out the blog too!

Yeah!!!

What a great picture story!

That is fabulous!

I have signed the guestbook, but I am work and have no picture! So I might have to go back and do it again once I am at home with my pictures!

Your TR is AWESOME!!! And you blog is great! I have been trying to figure out how I am going to get this TR printed for her to keep. I guess it will be in cyberspace for a while...:confused3

I have signed the guestbook, but I am work and have no picture! So I might have to go back and do it again once I am at home with my pictures!

Your TR is AWESOME!!! And you blog is great! I have been trying to figure out how I am going to get this TR printed for her to keep. I guess it will be in cyberspace for a while...:confused3

Thanks Maroo :)

You should copy it over to a blog. Then you can just print it from there :thumbsup2

Just finished reading through your whole trip. DH is wondering why I am sobbing...

So glad for your wonderful healing trip and your fantastic memories.

Wow. What a trip!

I don't think my family will be able to keep up with the schedule you set on those amazing days you've had!

Thanks for sharing all of your adventures and feelings. I smiled and cried with you the entire way.:upsidedow

I've been meaning to update for a while now. Time seems to spiral much faster these days. We had a rough month or so with Drew and just couldn't seem to catch a break. We kept trying to pinpoint something new that could be triggering him and waiting for signs of illness.

Finally the DR looked at his meds. Drew had been switched from brand meds to generic back in August. And to another brand med a few weeks earlier. It was decided we would put him back on brand meds and see if that helped. After much fighting by our DR and Pharmacist with our insurance we finally got the meds. Within days we started seeing a change.

Our DR filed a claim with the FDA for adverse drug reaction. Thank heavens she thought of that and fought for us to get what he needs. We've had a lot of days with less than 10 seizures a day. It's been WONDERFUL. We haven't had days this good since before his surgery last May.

Now for what we've been up to :)

In February I flew to CA to see friends and family. I so needed some time away. I took Meagan, Drew & Madilynn with me. The other boys stayed here with Gramma. They don't travel so well and didn't have any interest in going. Disneyland wasn't in our timeframe or budget but I couldn't go to CA and not do Disney. So I booked a surprise breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen for the kids. It was wonderful.

Drew wore his Pluto shirt Jeanne made him for the Big Give. Pluto just happened to be out front when we arrived. He jumped up and down and was so excited. That of course triggered Drew and sent him into a seizure. And that scared the staff. They were so attentive to us and kept appoligizing. I kept reassuring them he was fine. It was a nice way to start our week out in CA

I still need to scan the pictures with Pluto
SDC10627.jpg

SDC10631.jpg

SDC10632.jpg

SDC10636.jpg

SDC10638.jpg

SDC10643.jpg

SDC10644.jpg

SDC10648.jpg

While we were in CA we spent a lot of time at the beach. It brings us such peace and is Drew's favorite place to be. It was so nice to be in the sunshine. He was so happy the whole time we were there. It was nice to have so many carefree days.

SDC10663.jpg

Chasing birds on the Santa Monica Pier
SDC10753.jpg

Our other big news is we've added to our family. Cody-Bud is 4 mo old. He is going to be trained to be Drew's Seizure Assistance Dog. I forgot how hard it is to have a puppy. In the end it will be totally worth it though :thumbsup2
SDC11575.jpg

SDC11578.jpg

I'm glad they figured out why Drew wasn't doing so well- and that it was something pretty easy to fix.

So cool that you all got to eat Goofy's Kitchen and that Drew wore his shirt from Jeanne! I love the pictures!

Found the pics!! :)

Thank you so much for sharing them with us! :)

I am glad that Drew is feeling better and that you guys had such a great time at the beach. :thumbsup2

Hang in there and keep us posted! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter