Dream updates announced! Star Wars room, BBB, Satellite Falls...

this is super exciting but I wonder what they are replacing with theses new spaces? We are going on the Dream for our 2nd and 3rd time in April of 2016 so we are excited to see these new spaces. My husband was too excited about the gelato lol.

I wonder if the Gelato/candy area will be an increased cost?

I hope these new areas are not replacing Andy's Room area. That theme is perfeft for the young kids!

I hope these new areas are not replacing Andy's Room area. That theme is perfeft for the young kids!

According to what I read it will be at an increased cost.

So excited for satellite falls to come to the dream!

I hope that one of these replaces the Monsters room in the clubs...I never saw any kids in there!

Seriously....we have to figure out how to get back on the Dream now!

Yes, the Sweet Shop will be at an increased cost. Items will be for purchase. Sounds like a cross between the Carlo's Bakery and Gelato shop on NCL and the candy shop on Carnival just with Disney theming.

Thank goodness my son will be 17 on our cruise and we will have no need to do any candy or ice cream at an increased cost. We will stick with the stuff that's included!
Except Palo brunch for me and DH, hopefully.
Daisyx3

Ugh! Love the idea of Star Wars, but we sail
On dream on 9/21. Our very first cruise. I assume that we will be stuck with construction and potentially sections of kids areas shut off. Anyone have knowledge on how rehabs like this are handled? I actually have my six year old excited about the kids clubs, he normally hates any drop off day care. I've been showing him pictures. If large sections are not available I think we will both be miffed.

The candy store has me puzzled. It says it will have an entrance inside Cabanas and from the pool side. Maybe where the arcade is now? I've went in there and took pictures before and never saw anyone in it yet (both Fantasy and the Dream), just saying. Maybe someone with kids can weigh in if their kids ever go in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter