Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

Can you tell me of the DW and DH in the Peterson/Nicholson cabin which is Peterson and which is Nicholson? My FE gifts are gender specific and I am trying to finish them this week and yours are the only ones left!!! Thanks!!

Deanna, Do you need something from me? I see that you quoted my post.

Oh dear! We are so new to this and just found out that there is this FE program! Is it too late to join? Thank you! Kids ages 7 and 3...Girl and a boy, we can't wait to go!

Thanks for the thought! Unfortunately not big enough for all of my stuff but I am getting there! I bought wine boxes and bubble bags to actually pack the glasses i and to distribute them but now am trying to figure out what to pack the wine boxes in! Where there is a will there's a way![/QUOTE
Those metal frame luggage carriers with wheels: can you stack and secure with bungies or duct tape and wheel it?

I am going down to my Grandma's house this weekend. Maybe if I see a place during the 3 1/2 hour drive, I will pick up some and get for you also :). Don't hold your breathe tho cuz my Grandma lives in the stix of MO. :rotfl2:
There is a Dollar Tree here. Unfortunately only 3 green leis. We are a family of four. Oh well it is a vacation not gonna sweet the small stuff.

Oh dear! We are so new to this and just found out that there is this FE program! Is it too late to join? Thank you! Kids ages 7 and 3...Girl and a boy, we can't wait to go!

The cutoff was actually October 12 but some cabins may have extras. The last cabin that signed up late actually took my last gift! Sorry! There is a meet up at 5 the day we board if you are interested. It's in front of the enchanted garden.

There is a Dollar Tree here. Unfortunately only 3 green leis. We are a family of four. Oh well it is a vacation not gonna sweet the small stuff.

I hear ya! I couldn't find green leis so I'm borrowing 4 but there are 5 of us!

Yaaay. Thank goodness it's Christmas time. Christmas tree bag with wheels saved me -- I will be able to haul all of those FE gifts onboard after all! It will just look like I'm bringing aboard my own personal Christmas tree!! I told y'all where there's a will there's a way! Problem solved!! Now to puut the kids FE gift bags into a smaller Christmas bag w/o wheels and I am DONE!image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Yaaay. Thank goodness it's Christmas time. Christmas tree bag with wheels saved me -- I will be able to haul all of those FE gifts onboard after all! It will just look like I'm bringing aboard my own personal Christmas tree!! I told y'all where there's a will there's a way! Problem solved!! Now to puut the kids FE gift bags into a smaller Christmas bag w/o wheels and I am DONE!View attachment 135415 View attachment 135403 View attachment 135404
Glad you solved the transportation issue... Looks great! Well done

Yaaay. Thank goodness it's Christmas time. Christmas tree bag with wheels saved me -- I will be able to haul all of those FE gifts onboard after all! It will just look like I'm bringing aboard my own personal Christmas tree!! I told y'all where there's a will there's a way! Problem solved!! Now to puut the kids FE gift bags into a smaller Christmas bag w/o wheels and I am DONE!View attachment 135415 View attachment 135403 View attachment 135404

I am so excited!! How am I supposed to make it through the work week???? All I have on the brain is Disney!!

Glad you solved the transportation issue... Looks great! Well done
Only one slight problem but will be remedied tomorrow! I had ordered some items from AliExpress (or so I thought) but when I checked my order my cart was still partially full and only part of it had been placed so appears my teen boys items did not get ordered (and my teen girls haven't arrived yet)! Fortunately I had other items for the teen girls and I will go purchase other items for the teen boys (there weren't but about 5 of them I believe)! Never a dull moment when you're getting ready to go have fun with MICKEY!! What's a few more last minute details right?!!!

I'm sure I asked this already but is anyone going to WDW before or after the cruise? We are going to the parks The Sunday before and the Friday we get off the boat!
We are too. We will are driving down Saturday after dance practice and will be in the parks Sun. We have fast passes booked for Monday morning too, but that may be unrealistic :-). We will be back at HS for Osborne family lights Friday evening and at MK on Saturday.

We are too. We will are driving down Saturday after dance practice and will be in the parks Sun. We have fast passes booked for Monday morning too, but that may be unrealistic :-). We will be back at HS for Osborne family lights Friday evening and at MK on Saturday.
We are going Friday before for MVMCP. Going straight home afterwards :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter