Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

babyburrito

DIS Veteran
:welcome: THANKSGIVING DREAMERS :welcome:

We just booked this cruise this morning. We have been waiting for Disney to release the dates! :cool1:
We are a family of four with two girls who will be aged 16 and 10 by the time we cruise. My brother and his family will be joining us along with my mom and her husband. Possibly more families will join us. I am looking forward to seeing the ship, island and WDW dressed up for Christmas. I have never been to WDW at Christmas. :cheer2:Anyone else book this cruise yet? If you post your info I will update it here

Petersen/Nichols Family, Cabin 5520, from VA, Dis name: MarianMpN, DW,DH,DD(7), Yes, want to participate in FE

Petersen/LaBare Family, Cabin 5522, from VA, family of MarianMpN DG(67),DS(45),DN(14), Yes, want to participate in FE (their first cruise!)

Johnson Family, Cabin 6062, Dis name: johnsonpartyof2, DW,DH, Yes, want to participate in FE (First time Disney and Honeymoon cruise!)

Watkins Family, Cabin 6114, from Medina, OH, Dis name: kimwats, DW,DH,DD(23),DGM, 1st Disney Cruise, FE: NO

Scott Family, Cabin 6580, from WV, Dis name: tlkscott, DW,DH,DS(7), FE: NO (their first cruise!)

Walker Family, Cabin 6682, from Toledo,OH, Dis name: Ndcwalker, DW-Danielle,DH-Nick,DS(7)Chayce, Yes, want to participate in FE, (One list)
(first cruise! and twin 2yr olds at home)

Kemp Family, Cabin 7552, Dis name: missy kemp, DW,DH,DD(10),DD(6), Yes, want to participate in FE

Lamb Family, Cabin 7558, from Grayson, GA, Dis name: Lamb Chops, DW,DH,DS(18),DD(5), Yes, want to participate in FE, (One list) 1st Disney Cruise

Abar Family, Cabin 7640, from Denver, CO, Dis name: Steflori, DW,DH,DD(5),DD(3), FE: NO

Skinner Family, Cabin 7654, from IL, Dis name: Skin2000, DH-Dan,DW-Rachel,DS(14)Andrew,DD(11)Raegan, Yes, want to participate in FE, (One List) (first cruise!)

Murphy Family, Cabin 7689, Dis name: amurphy2006, Mom-Jen,DD(7)Marielle, Yes, want to participate in FE

Nofsinger Family, Cabin 8083 & 8086, from IL, Dis name: Jelly McBean, DW,DH,DS(12),DS(16),DS(21), Yes, want to participate in FE

Peerbolte Familly, Cabin 8188, Dis name: newbieva, DH -Jim, DW-Stacy, DD(16)Erica, DS(13)Joshua, Yes, want to participate in FE

Holthuis/Zoerhof Family, Cabin 8684, family of newbieva, Ruth Holthuis, Judy Zoerhof, Yes, want to participate in FE

Exline Family, Cabin 8548 & 8546, from GA, Dis name: Mindertaz, MOM(39),DS(10),DD(8),DB(37) next door DGM(67)DGP(68), FE: NO
(1st Disney Cruise for everyone except Grandma)

Wooley Family, Cabin 8572 & 8574, Dis name: tlwfun89, DW,DH,DD(20)DD(21), FE: NO

Gelfond Family, Cabin 9568, Dis name: Casny19, DW,DH,DD(7), Yes, want to participate in FE

Petrovic Family, Cabin 9572, from Ozone Park, NY, Disname: bid421 DW,DH,DD(10),DD(6) Yes, want to participate in FE.

Carpenter Family, Cabin 9578, from Slidell, LA, Disname: mystery.bowler, DW,DH,DD(15),DD(13)+Friend(14), Yes, want to participate in FE, 1st Disney Cruise

Walker Family, Cabin 9652, from Colorado, Dis name: babyburrito, DW-Suzanne,DH-Aaron,DD(16)Amber,DD(10)Emma, Yes, Want to participate in FE, (Both Lists)

Doherty Family, Cabin 9658, from NOLA, Dis name: rcjmouse, DW-Jessica,DH-Rick,DS(12)Colin,DS(8)Riley,DS(3)Liam, Yes, want to participate in FE, (Both Lists)

Caime Family, Cabin 9664, from Houston, TX, Dis name: Lee 77094, DGM(68)Dottie,DGP(73)Tom, Yes, want to participate in FE, (One List)
Parents of Oilcounter and babyburrito. 1st Disney cruise

Lee Family, Cabin 9666, from Katy, TX, Dis name: Oilcounter, DH-Rob,DW-Paige,DD(12)Hannah,DD(10)Lauren Yes, Want to participate in FE, (One List)

R Family, Cabin 10082, from WI, Dis name: Jessica R, DW,DH,DS(17),DD(14),DD(11), FE: NO

Miller Family, Cabin 10086, from GA, Dis name: scubakath42, DW-Kathy,DH-Matt,DD(8)Chani, Yes, want to participate in FE, (Both Lists)

Lamz Family, Cabin 10126, from Katy,TX, family of: Deanna Lamz, DH, DW, DD(8), DS(6), DD(3), Yes, want to participate in FE, (one List) 1st Disney cruise

Sauritch Family, Cabin 10130, from So Cal, Dis name: Sauritch Family, DH, DW, DD(7) DS(4), Yes, want to participate in FE

Cushman Family, Cabin 10134, family of Debbie Huff, DH-Scott, DW-Mandy, DD(11)Akridge, DD(5)Araylia or nickname RayRay. Yes, want to participate in FE (one List)

Hooton Family, Cabin 10136, family of Debbie Huff, DH-Jason, DW-Jen, DD(13)Kirsten Seals DD(8)Courtney, Yes, want to participate in FE (one List)

Huff Family, Cabin 10138, Dis name: Debbie Huff, DH-Woods, DW-Debbie, FE:NO, Parents and Grandparents of the Cushmans and Hootons

Lamz Family, Cabin 10622, from Slidell, LA, Dis name: Deanna Lamz, DW,DH, Yes, want to participate in FE, (Both Lists) 1st Disney cruise

Duncan Family, Cabin 10610, from Pittsburgh, PA, Dis name: lostinva, DW-Gina,DH-Eric,DD(15)Allie, DD(14)Abbie, Yes, want to participate in FE, (Both Lists)

_______Family, Cabin 0000, from NC, Dis name: Disneymom727, DW,DH,DS(13),DD(8), FE: NO (2nd cruise on the dream)

Banks Family, Cabin 0000, from Erie, CO, Dis name: RunTara, DW-Tara,DH-Rusty,DD(11)Halle,DS(9)Josh,DS(6)Blake Yes, want to participate in FE

Last edited:
I know that several people have booked this cruise because I went to change my cabin # today and cat 7a is completely sold out! I also noticed that the prices are going up slightly. Maybe it was a glitch I will have to check back later.

Hey BabyBurrito!

Glad i found this thread!
What a coincidence! Me and my family will be onboard this cruise too!

Best Regards,

Oilcounter

We are a family of 4 and going on this Cruise as well. My daughter will be 17, and my son 13. Can't wait! This will be out first cruise!! Happy Thanksgiving!

My family of four will be cruising with you! Myself, DH, DS (12), and DD (8) will be onboard for their first Disney Cruise (my second . . . I went on a girls' trip in 2012). I am also very excited for the special holiday touches.

Anyone interested in forming a Fish Extender Exchange group for our cruise? I participated in one on our last cruise and it was SO MUCH FUN; however, I didn't organize it.

We are a family of four..DW, me, DD (will be 12), DD (will be 10). We are planning on more relatives joining us as we are trying to make thus cruise into a family reunion.

We are a family of 4 and going on this Cruise as well. My daughter will be 17, and my son 13. Can't wait! This will be out first cruise!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome!:cheer2: glad you found us! :dance3:

I am glad I checked for activity here as I did not get a notification. I am just going to have to check daily! :confused3

Last edited:
My family of four will be cruising with you! Myself, DH, DS (12), and DD (8) will be onboard for their first Disney Cruise (my second . . . I went on a girls' trip in 2012). I am also very excited for the special holiday touches.

Anyone interested in forming a Fish Extender Exchange group for our cruise? I participated in one on our last cruise and it was SO MUCH FUN; however, I didn't organize it.

Welcome!:cheer2:

Oh Yes, let's talk FE! I have already purchased some things I intend to use for the FE on this cruise. I am coming up with ideas for more all of the time. My family so enjoyed doing the FE that I can't imagine cruising and not doing it! I also did not organize it but it can't be that hard.

I am going to start a roll call in the first post so if you know your cabin # already please let me know so I can put them in order. Last names too if you want to share.

Hi all, super excited to be going on our second Disney thanksgiving cruise! This time bringing DG, DS& DN for their first cruise. I'm hooked on making magic and can't wait to show my little family reunion what Disney means to us.

Want to participate in FE! 5520 Petersen/Nichols (DM:40ish DH:45 DD:7). 5522 LaBare/Petersen(DG:67 DS:45 DN:14)

First time doing the FE but this is right up my ally of fun things to do, I can't wait.

pixiedust:
Hi all, super excited to be going on our second Disney thanksgiving cruise! This time bringing DG, DS& DN for their first cruise. I'm hooked on making magic and can't wait to show my little family reunion what Disney means to us.

Want to participate in FE! 5520 Petersen/Nichols (DM:40ish DH:45 DD:7). 5522 LaBare/Petersen(DG:67 DS:45 DN:14)

First time doing the FE but this is right up my ally of fun things to do, I can't wait.

pixiedust:Welcome Peterson/Nichols/LaBare Family!pixiedust:

Now we have someone to ask about the special things Disney does for Thanksgiving!

I will put your info in the first post

Just booked our cruise today! It will be our second and we can't wait to participate in the FE again! Please add us to the list!

last name Doherty
Cabin #9658
DH 38
DW 36
DS 12
DS 8
DS 3

Just booked our cruise today! It will be our second and we can't wait to participate in the FE again! Please add us to the list!

last name Doherty
Cabin #9658
DH 38
DW 36
DS 12
DS 8
DS 3

:cheer2:Welcome!:cheer2:

Looks like we will be neighbors on the ship!

I will get your info in the first post :goodvibes

ctmcjbzz,

I could use a little more info from you. Check the first post to see if what info I had is correct. Also, let me know if you want to participate in the FE and if you do then I need your cabin#.

:goodvibes

jlmlodzik,

I put you down for yes on the FE but still need your cabin# and any other info you are willing to provide.

:) Thanks

I am so ready to get on the ship right now! I keep looking at my countdown tracker in disbelief. Can it really be 1 year and 4 months away? :scratchin Darn it!

On my last cruise we did lots of fun things, we did a cabin crawl where we got to tour people's cabins of different categories. We also did poker tournament and then a poker walk, where we met at different locations and were given a card at each location for our hand. There was a prize for the best poker hand. Of course that was a 7 day cruise. There won't be much time for all of that on a 4 day cruise but we have the potential for some fun get togethers.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter