Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

For everyone who hasn't been on the boards for a while. Here are the two FE groups again and
we have a meet and greet on Mon at 5pm in front of the Enchanted Garden.
Wear green leis to be recognized as our group.

Here are the FE groups:

List one - 16 cabins

Walker cabin 9652
Doherty cabin 9658
Peterson/Nichols cabin 5520
Peterson/LaBare cabin 5522
Johnson cabin 6062
Walker cabin 6682
Nofsinger cabin 8083/8086
Peerbolte cabin 8188
Holthuis/Zoerhof cabin 8684
Miller cabin 10086
Lamz cabin 10126
Sauritch cabin 10130
Cushman cabin 10134
Hooton cabin 10136
Lamz cabin 10622
Duncan cabin 10610

List two - 15 cabins

Miller cabin 10086
Lamz cabin 10622
Duncan cabin 10610
Kemp cabin 7552
Lamb cabin 7558
Skinner cabin 7654
Murphy cabin 7689
Gelfond cabin 9568
Petrovic cabin 9572
Carpenter cabin 9578
Walker cabin 9652
Doherty cabin 9658
Caime cabin 9664
Lee cabin 9666
Banks cabin gty

Please add us to the roll call for FE we are the Skinners my son and his daughter age 7 room 6681

Are we to late to sign up for FE? My son is single and bringing his 7 year old daughter and I know they would love to do this.

We will be there! Thanks! I'm new at this and would like to join a group I just can't figure the thread out. If someone would send me a list of cabin numbers please add us in! We have a 7 year old grand daughter and she would love giving gifts.

We could start a list for FE. We have a 7 year old girl cabin 6681. Start our list on this thread.
Are we to late to sign up for FE? My son is single and bringing his 7 year old daughter and I know they would love to do this.
what
For everyone who hasn't been on the boards for a while. Here are the two FE groups again and
babyburrtito, I was wondering if you would help us form a late FE group? I'm having problems navigating thru this. I love how you have it listed.

what

babyburrtito, I was wondering if you would help us form a late FE group? I'm having problems navigating thru this. I love how you have it listed.

I would love to help you but I am one day away from leaving for our vacation and I still have nothing packed!

I think that there were three or four others who would love to join your late FE group. I would just start going back, page by page to see who they were.

I would love to help you but I am one day away from leaving for our vacation and I still have nothing packed!

I think that there were three or four others who would love to join your late FE group. I would just start going back, page by page to see who they were.
Thanks so much! See you there!

what

SHeila, we were late getting in too and would love to be on a list with you. WE are 6562, my husband, daughter and myself. I'm with you on following this board. It's a little above my head. I have a friend that's going that was late getting in as well.

We could start a list for FE. We have a 7 year old girl cabin 6681. Start our list on this thread.
Tell you what, I am really strapped for time BUT if I can stop and get something for your granddaughter I will. I will let you know later if I can help you out. Look back at page 28 and read through the threads maybe you can find a couple of late joiners that would love to exchange with you.

SHeila, we were late getting in too and would love to be on a list with you. WE are 6562, my husband, daughter and myself. I'm with you on following this board. It's a little above my head. I have a friend that's going that was late getting in as well.
Okay I will attempt to make a list of late comers so we can enjoy FE so please all late comers list your name and room and number of children age might help as well. And I will post the list tomorrow. we have three others so far

Last edited:
I've searched on how to start a new thread but I just don't see it. Maybe we could exchange that for anybody that's not already assigned at the meet and greet on Monday?
Emily, I'm having problems as well with the threads but I figure we can do this so we can enjoy FE as well! We have the three of us so far and I will make a list. I need your room number, number of children and ages. Tn cruisers you and myself so far! Help me find other late comers

We will be there! Thanks! I'm new at this and would like to join a group I just can't figure the thread out. If someone would send me a list of cabin numbers please add us in! We have a 7 year old grand daughter and she would love giving gifts.
Arvin family please send me your room number. we are trying to put a list of late comers together for FE.

Emily,
I am a single mom too and it appears I signed up too late as well. I would love for my son and I to leave you and your kids a little something. My son is 7 and is having a bit of anxiety over going on a cruise. I was hoping that participating in FE would help give him something to look forward to. Let me know if you'd like to do our own little FE exchange.
Michelle Arvin
Need to start a singles club as well. Lol. My son is traveling with us and is a single 33 year old with his 7 year old.

What is the age of your children? im currently making a list so far we have Four of us on the third list. does your friend want to be included? if so, please send me the info as soon as you can

Oh dear! We are so new to this and just found out that there is this FE program! Is it too late to join? Thank you! Kids ages 7 and 3...Girl and a boy, we can't wait to go!
Aubrey as today, November 19, we have four others on the third list please let us know your cabin # and ages of you son and daughter if you would like to be included on this list.

This message is for TNCruisers, ArvinFamily and EmilyMcBride. I had enough extras to give your cabins a gift. I ran out before Sheila Skinner joined, sorry. Just wanted to put it out there that our cabin will be giving gifts to those 3 cabins as well as the original FE lists.

Is it too late for my family to sign up for the Fish Extender program? Total Newbies!
Please send me your info of of ages of your children and I have added you to the third list as of today 11-19 we have five on the on the third list if you would like to still do the FE. I hear they are meeting at 5 and we wear green Hawaii leis at the enchanted

I've searched on how to start a new thread but I just don't see it. Maybe we could exchange that for anybody that's not already assigned at the meet and greet on Monday?

List Three- 5 cabins for the FE

Arvin Family Cabin # 9023, son age 7

Emily McBride Family Cabin # 8642

Skinner Family Cabin # 6681 Daughter age 7

AubreyP78 Family Cabin # Son and Daughter age 7 and 3

TNcruisers6562 Family Cabin # 6562

Aubrey as today, November 19, we have four others on the third list please let us know your cabin # and ages of you son and daughter if you would like to be included on this list.

This message is for TNCruisers, ArvinFamily and EmilyMcBride. I had enough extras to give your cabins a gift. I ran out before Sheila Skinner joined, sorry. Just wanted to put it out there that our cabin will be giving gifts to those 3 cabins as well as the original FE lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter