Dream Sept 21, 2015

Afternoon everyone!!
This will be our 4th disney cruise!!! YAY
We are in Dallas, GA and last cruise there was almost 23 families from Dallas onboard... We will be on fall break so no school for the kids..
It will be
Muah
DH
DD 12
DD 10

Let the countdown begin!!

Hello! I am Liz Smith and am going to be on the Dream 9/21/15. I cannot wait to meet everyone and begin planning a Fish Extender Group!

Hi Liz, 9/21 is our first Disney cruise! We are excited beyond belief - but I am wondering how to get involved in a FE group? Any light you can shine would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! btw - cruisers are me, husband and daughters 8 and 5!
Pam

Afternoon everyone!!
This will be our 4th disney cruise!!! YAY
We are in Dallas, GA and last cruise there was almost 23 families from Dallas onboard... We will be on fall break so no school for the kids..
It will be
Muah
DH
DD 12
DD 10

Let the countdown begin!!
Hello! My name is Lorra and I am from Hiram, GA and this is our very first cruise!
Me 47
DF 47
DD 8

We just paid off the cruise so we are officially in!! its our 2nd time on the Dream and its going to be me and DH and DD9 and DD5! we also want to participate on the FE, so do we have anything going on already for the FE?

Hello!! My family and I will be going on the Disney Dream September 21st. We are so excited!! My dear friend just went on the Disney Dream in June and she told me about Fish Extender. I was so excited to hear about this that I hope my family can participate in this fun gift exchange. Our cabin is 8166. My family is:
Chris-41
Marlena-38
Grace-12
Emma-7

Hello!! My family and I will be going on the Disney Dream September 21st. We are so excited!! My dear friend just went on the Disney Dream in June and she told me about Fish Extender. I was so excited to hear about this that I hope my family can participate in this fun gift exchange. Our cabin is 8166. My family is:
Chris-41
Marlena-38
Grace-12
Emma-7

Hi Marlena! We are also looking to get into an FE Group. We posted above a few weeks ago, but have not received any communications since. We are in Cabin 7184. Hopefully we all hear something regarding the group, but if not, we are more than willing to start a small group - perhaps 10-15 families - not exactly sure of what the group size is "supposed" to be. We have ordered our Fish Extender, and have crafted many small gifts! If nothing else, you can reach me at ptread2424@bellsouth.net. We are:
Jim - 46
Pam - 44
Ella - 8
Lilly - 5

Hope to hear from you (and others) soon!!

Pam

Hi Marlena! We are also looking to get into an FE Group. We posted above a few weeks ago, but have not received any communications since. We are in Cabin 7184. Hopefully we all hear something regarding the group, but if not, we are more than willing to start a small group - perhaps 10-15 families - not exactly sure of what the group size is "supposed" to be. We have ordered our Fish Extender, and have crafted many small gifts! If nothing else, you can reach me at ptread2424@bellsouth.net. We are:
Jim - 46
Pam - 44
Ella - 8
Lilly - 5

Hope to hear from you (and others) soon!!

Pam
Sounds great. My friend told me the list usually comes out about a month before our departure but if we don't hear anything I would love to start a small group.
I am so excited!!!

Does anyone know when we will receive the list of Cabin #'s and names for the Fish Extender for the Disney Dream Cruise September 21, 2015?

Hello!! My name is Barbara and my husband Bob and I are bringing our granddaughter Alexa on her first Disney Cruise. We are excited to be going on the Disney Dream 9/21/15. We will be celebrating our granddaughter's 13th birthday. We would like to participate in the Fish Extender (FE). Our cabin number is 8168

Bob (Poppie)-67
Barbara (Grandmom)-64
Alexa (Granddaughter)-13

Hi i amAlex. We are from Argentina. this is our 5th disney cruise.1st in the dream. we just book this holiday as a surprise for the kids. wewill.like to participate inthe FE grohp as well. we are a party of 5.
me Alex

husband Ramiro
tommy 12
bauti 8
maxi 5

in the.past someone took the lead and organize the groups.
is someone organizing them.already?
looking forward to.meeting you all!
Alex

Hi i amAlex. We are from Argentina. this is our 5th disney cruise.1st in the dream. we just book this holiday as a surprise for the kids. wewill.like to participate inthe FE grohp as well. we are a party of 5.
me Alex

husband Ramiro
tommy 12
bauti 8
maxi 5

in the.past someone took the lead and organize the groups.
is someone organizing them.already?
looking forward to.meeting you all!
Alex

Hi Alex, I haven't heard from anyone that is taking the lead to organize the fish extender. I am going to send out a message asking for anyone that is interested in participating and I can organize the fish extender. Sign up deadline for FE will be August 21st. Look out for my message.

Thanks
Marlena

Hello Disney Cruise Members!! I am so excited for our Disney Dream Cruise on September 21st. Our cruise is in 40 days!!! I have seen a lot of people posting interest in wanting to do the Fish Extender. I learned about this from my friend. I am so wanting to participate in this but I haven't received any information on who takes the lead with this.

Since the cruise is coming up and I know people need time to purchase there goodies, I am going to organize a Fish Extender for the Disney Dream Cruise September 21st. If you are interested please send me your cabin number, who all is in your cabin (include adults) and ages. The last day to sign up for this will be August 20, 2015. Once I have everyone's information I will put it in an PDF file and email you the list.

Thank you
Marlena

Sounds great. My friend told me the list usually comes out about a month before our departure but if we don't hear anything I would love to start a small group.
I am so excited!!!

I am going to organize the FE for the Disney Dream Cruise on September 21st. Should I add you to the list?

I am going to organize the FE for the Disney Dream Cruise on September 21st. Should I add you to the list?

Hi Marlena! Just wanted to make sure we're on your list!! We'll be in cabin 7184:

Jim - 46
Pam - 44
Ella - 8
Lilly - 5

Looking forward to receiving the list!!!

Pam

Hi Marlena! Just wanted to make sure we're on your list!! We'll be in cabin 7184:

Jim - 46
Pam - 44
Ella - 8
Lilly - 5

Pam
Hello Disney Cruise Members!! I am so excited for our Disney Dream Cruise on September 21st. Our cruise is in 40 days!!! I have seen a lot of people posting interest in wanting to do the Fish Extender. I learned about this from my friend. I am so wanting to participate in this but I haven't received any information on who takes the lead with this.

Since the cruise is coming up and I know people need time to purchase there goodies, I am going to organize a Fish Extender for the Disney Dream Cruise September 21st. If you are interested please send me your cabin number, who all is in your cabin (include adults) and ages. The last day to sign up for this will be August 20, 2015. Once I have everyone's information I will put it in an PDF file and email you the list.

Thank you
Marlena

Thank you for organizing this!! This is our first cruise! So excited! But a little overwhelmed ;)

We are in room 8124

Pamela 38y
Marilyn (Mimi/my mom) 58y
Dalton 11y
Emma Grace 9y
Brooks 5y

Can't wait! How many gifts do we need to purchase/make to exchange? Thx!

Jim - 46
Pam - 44
Ella - 8
Lilly - 5

Pam
Hi Pam!!
I have your cabin and your family down on the list. So exciting!! Can you please send me your email address to send the list too?

Thanks
Marlena

Thank you for organizing this!! This is our first cruise! So excited! But a little overwhelmed ;)

We are in room 8124

Pamela 38y
Marilyn (Mimi/my mom) 58y
Dalton 11y
Emma Grace 9y
Brooks 5y

Can't wait! How many gifts do we need to purchase/make to exchange? Thx!

Your family is going to have an amazing time. As for the FE you purchase/make a gift for everyone in the cabin only once. Pinterest has some great ideas. Then you decide on what day you want to go around to the cabins to put the gifts in the pocket of the people's wall hanger.

Can you please give me an email address that is best to send you the list?
Thanks
Marlena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter