Dream Sept 21, 2015

We will be on the 9/12/15 sailing as well. First time ever cruising.
At time of cruise
Lauren
Andy
Gracie 14
Logan(DD) 11
Ford 6

Hello,
This is our first time cruising. We are so excited. It was a last minute decision based on the amount of vacation time my husband had left over. I saw it's too late to join the fishing exchange. Is there anyway to be added to a list just in case?

The Bairos Family
Acacia (5)
Anthony (3)

OMG! Am I the only dork that's excited?? :confused3 We only have one year left. :woohoo: It's gonna be here before we know it.

Hey Liz, any info on the FE Exchange?

Scott :goofy:

Glad to officially join you all. We cruised last September for our first cruise ever. We loved it and will be heading back again.

I will have one daughter that will have just turned 9 and another that will be turning 6 on the day we get off.

Mia- 9 on Sept 2, 2015
Elaina- will be 6 on Sept 24, 2015

I was hoping we would be able to get on a kid-free vacation for our 10th anniversary this past year but it's not looking like it so this will be our vacation.

We are planning to do one Disney park day before we cruise (same thing we did last time). I need to look and see if the girls will be tall enough for most of the rides. We've already done Magic Kingdom so won't be heading that way again.

Hi Liz! We are sailing on the Dream again next year. It was funny to see your name starting the thread. I instantly remembered you from the sailing in 2013. Perhaps I will meet you next time!

Hi Jennifer! Always happy to see a familiar face! We just returned from the Fantasy (with my sister, neice, nephew and of course Emma) last Sat and there was a family on board that had sailed with my sister 2 years earlier. This is going to be a great one with Halloween and Pirate night!

I just booked this cruise today. DH and I will be joining you on this DCL cruise.

DH birthday is on the 21st of september, so we'll have a celebration.

Speak to you soon!:wave2:

Desiree & Ronald

Hello! I am Liz. The FE is up and running so feel free to join! If you are not going to participate in the FE feel free to add your name to that list as well!
ALL are welcome to join the FE!

Hi there!
So excited to join the list. I finally got DH to agree to a cruise in September. This is the lastest that I have ever booked a cruise before. Usually I am online day one :rotfl2::

Either way, I am already very excited to see what type of holiday events we will experience.

My name is Sue (39) and this will be my 8th Disney cruise. I will be with DH -Will (36) and DS - Dylan who will be 6 when we sail. He loves "Mickey's boat" too. We live in MA just north of Boston.

Hi Everyone-
We finally booked our cruise today and can't wait! We'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary! Yikes!
Will be just hubby and me.
Anyway, this will be our 4th cruise (the 3rd is the Dream 9-18 as we are doing back to back - have never done that before.)
We've only sailed on the Magic before so looking forward to sailing on the Dream!
Happy holidays everyone!
Can't wait to start chatting with everyone!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello! My name is Amy and I'm new to this board and new to Disney cruising! My family is going on our first Disney cruise on Sept 21 on the Dream. I've got my Fish Extender ready to go and am now trying to figure out how to join a FE group for this upcoming cruise! Hope I'm in the right place! We're so excited!

This will be the 3rd cruise for my hubby and I but our first Disney cruise and this will be the 2nd cruise for our three girls but their first Disney cruise!
Our girls are:

Grace - age 11
Emma - age 9
Mary - age 6
(ages at time of cruise)

They are my GEMs, hence I am MomtoGEMs!!

I look forward to chatting with you all and joining a FE group so we can plan our family fun!!

Thanks!!:grouphug:

Hi Liz!
Trying to figure out where to find the FE for this cruise. New at learning this board.

Hello!
We are going on our first Disney Cruise! It will be my mom, my sister (her two children) and myself. (with my two girls!)
We are so excited! I just learned of the Fish Extenders and gift exchanges today! How do I sign up to get involved in this? This crafty mama loves this type of stuff!

Kids ages:
All girls, the 5 year old is a boy.

Thanks for any info! I'm a cruise newbie, only done the parks!

Dallas :)

Hoping I am posting this to the right thread...not completely sure what I am doing.:hyper:

My family just booked this cruise, and we are super excited! First Disney cruise!

Jenn
Chris
Peyton (4)
Parker (4)

How do we join FE? We are very new to all of this.
PS...I saw you were from Woodstock....us too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter