Dream Sept 21, 2015

Hi all!! Just booked our rooms today! Super excited, we are 4 adults in two staterooms! This will be mine and my friend Wills second Disney cruise and our other friends first Disney cruise! Hope we have some of the Halloween on the High Seas activities!!! :cool1:

I just booked this cruise! So exciting!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

We would like to take part in the FE!!! We last cruised in 2011.. so looking forward to going on this cruise!

:wizard:

Hey everyone!! Just booked our first cruise over the weekend. Beyond excited! This is our first 'real' family vacation. Me, my hubby and my two boys Oliver 6yrs and Lucas 5yrs. We'd like to participate in the FE group.
Looking forward to an awesome cruise!!

How do we join FE? We are very new to all of this.
PS...I saw you were from Woodstock....us too!
Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hi!! We are so excited! This will be our very first cruise EVER. We are WDW experts, but new to not only Disney cruising but cruising period. Can't wait for this new adventure! We are an extended family of 10 in three cabins. Our cabin will be myself, my husband, and our 6 year old son. My husband's parents, brother, sister-in-law, and our three nieces, ages 10, 4, and 3 will be in the other two. My family of three will be doing a three night stay at Wilderness Lodge before setting sail. Can't wait!

Hi and welcome!! So happy to have you join us! I love the Wilderness Lodge and last year when I cruised we did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party the night before sailing.

It's our first cruise also! My son, ford, will be 6 also on the cruise!my daughter Logan will be 11. Hoping to connect with other dissers before the cruise to make kids a little more excited about the kids club!

Our family will be cruising for the first time on the Disney Dream this September. It will be
my Husband- 35
Me- 37
and my 3 little princesses:
Halie- 10
Shoal- 4
Karsyn-3

We are new to cruising and FE, so any advice would be appreciated. Filling out papers today. I do have to ask what does it mean by Cabin Name? Is this something we come up with? if so suggestions?

Hi there! We're super excited to be joining all of you on this cruise. It will be our 8th Disney cruise but only the second with the kids, both boys ages 11 & 14 at time of cruise. Hello to my fellow Georgians! We live in Marietta.

Our family will be cruising for the first time on the Disney Dream this September. It will be
my Husband- 35
Me- 37
and my 3 little princesses:
Halie- 10
Shoal- 4
Karsyn-3

We are new to cruising and FE, so any advice would be appreciated. Filling out papers today. I do have to ask what does it mean by Cabin Name? Is this something we come up with? if so suggestions?

Your cabin name can be your DIS name, last name or anything you want! The FE is so much fun! Those of us who have done it before are happy to answer any questions that come up!
Liz

Hi there! We're super excited to be joining all of you on this cruise. It will be our 8th Disney cruise but only the second with the kids, both boys ages 11 & 14 at time of cruise. Hello to my fellow Georgians! We live in Marietta.

Yeah! Another GA family with a Sept Break! Happy to have you join us!
Liz

Hi y'all! This will be our first Disney Cruise. My husband and I have cruised before but never together. this will be the girls first cruise. We love all things Disney our two girls are very excited, and so are we! We want to join a FE, can anyone point me in the right direction. There will be four of us Brett, Hope, Harper (6), Callyn (4).

We are so excited to board the Dream on 9/21. This will be the second Disney cruise for us, but the first for my youngest daughter. We did not participate in the FE last time, and need some help making sure we are part of it this time. I have so many ideas for gifts, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Please let me know if this is not the correct place to sign up.

We are the Peterson family from Georgia. We will be celebrating my husband Erik's 40th birthday, our 15th anniversary, our daughter Aubrey's 9th birthday, and our daughter Maggie's 5th birthday.

Right now, I'd rather be in Castaway Cay!

Kathy (39)

Last edited:
Hi...
Another GA family setting sail for Sept. Break!! This is our first cruise as a family on DCL. Sailing with 2 daughters ages 7 and 11 at sailing time. Will be participating in FE so sign me up...and looking for other tips from experienced Disney Cruisers to make it a memorable trip! Can't get here soon enough!!

:-)

Another GA family here! We live in Dallas. Our group will be me, my mom and my then 12 year old son. This is our 3rd DCL cruise. We've never done the FE but I'm thinking it might be time.

We are cruising for the first time too! We are a family of 4 from Dallas GA , an 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl. Looking to know the ends and outs to make it a special experience. Also, looking for maybe a small group of fish extenders. Don't want to spend our whole vacation chasing down our rooms to give, but would be fun to do with another family or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter