Dream Chill (teen) Spa

Both of my DDs (15 and 18) did the teen spa last year. They loved it. We booked it after we got on the ship and they seemed pretty open. I had to be there to book the appointments but they got themselves to the spa and I didn't have to be there for the treatment. My youngest DD has acne so she wanted to try the Acne facial. I would strongly recommend not doing this. It caused her face to break out really bad and it didn't clear up until after we got home. Now once we were home it looked great but for pictures on the ship she had to put on lots of extra makeup. My older DD got the Skintastic Facial and loved it. They both did a mani-pedi and enjoyed that as well. It is pricey but the girls loved it.

Susan

I would love to know if anyone has any tips or reviews of the Chill Spa from recent trips. My 13 yo has been dying to go to the spa, she wants to know if I can go in with her or does she have to go by herself. She's interested in the chocolate wrap...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter