Dream Chill (teen) Spa

Oh - Visa card -Thats a good idea - Thanks!

Wonder if I could get a Disney gift card from the Disney store that might work on the ship?

I know at our local Walgreen's they actually sell a Disney gift card. YOU might check them out... or possibly Walmart. We actually did this same thing to give our kids fun money for our upcoming cruise

The Passporter folks have posted some pictures of the Chill spa and the menu of services.

Here's a link to their video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbOawMkJydU

And some of their pictures:
166813_502154994054_165014214054_6234327_391090_n.jpg
165680_502160839054_165014214054_6234390_8188614_n.jpg

166881_502159804054_165014214054_6234386_7503260_n.jpg
167819_502144069054_165014214054_6234235_6928899_n.jpg

180107_502144154054_165014214054_6234238_652836_n.jpg

179797_502144004054_165014214054_6234234_2372432_n.jpg

Is there a spa for teens on the Dream? I thought I read that somewhere. If there is can you make ressies beforehand?

Is there a spa for teens on the Dream? I thought I read that somewhere. If there is can you make ressies beforehand?

There IS a spa for Teens...we're cruising in a week & when I looked on DCL last week to make a ressie it was unavailable. The have somethiing called "The Zit Blaster" (or the like) & I want to sign my son up :lmao:. (maybe me, too?) :sad2:. Perhaps it wasn't open yet for the MV?

That menu of services looks awesome. Does anyone know if you can get any of those services in the adult spa since they're so close?

I've merged the 2 threads on the Chill Spa since they both contained similiar info.

I've merged your thread with the other thread on Chill Spa. Your answers can be found in the post before your's.

Anyone have details on this? I have a dd verrrry interested in some services! Would love to hear some feedback if possible!

I CAN tell you that the product line they use for the Ice Cream mani-pedis is Me! Bath and it is the best skin care line that I have ever used and I have been known to be referred to as a skin-care junkie. I've been using the line for well over a year and frequently get stopped about my skin---worth it just to be pampered with those products!:love:

Anyone know WHERE you would go to book this? The spa itself, or the place where you book Palo/Remy/etc? :confused3

Anyone know WHERE you would go to book this? The spa itself, or the place where you book Palo/Remy/etc? :confused3

You book the Chill Spa appts. at the spa. There's more info on doing that on the first page of this thread.

It's been a long while since this thread has been looked at. Just bumping it up to see if the treatments or prices have changed.

I let both of my girls do the teen facial when we cruised in April. They enjoyed it and I purchased the products used. Be prepared to spend lots of money though. The products are by Elemis, very pricey.

http://www.elemis.com/freshskin/ I think this is their new teen line.

The girls were prescribed products from their regular adult line, I see it's available at Nordstrom.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/elemis/womens-skincare

I let both of my girls do the teen facial when we cruised in April. They enjoyed it and I purchased the products used. Be prepared to spend lots of money though. The products are by Elemis, very pricey.

http://www.elemis.com/freshskin/ I think this is their new teen line.

I would love to hear experiences from people whose teens had treatments (or the teens themselves):goodvibes

How hard was it to get an appointment?

Were there any specials run on port days, etc?

Did the teens enjoy the treatments and feel it was worthwhile?

I would love to hear experiences from people whose teens had treatments (or the teens themselves):goodvibes

How hard was it to get an appointment?

Were there any specials run on port days, etc?

Did the teens enjoy the treatments and feel it was worthwhile?

Bumping these questions...

I know I have to be present to book the appointments for my daughters, but do I have to attend the sessions also? Or can they go alone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter