Dream Chill (teen) Spa

pierresgirl

DIS Veteran
Anyone have details on this? I have a dd verrrry interested in some services! Would love to hear some feedback if possible!

I've booked and paid for my upcoming reservation but can't find anywhere in the planning library to book reservations for the Chill Spa on the Disney Dream. Does anyone know how to go about this?

Thanks!

No websites have any prices for the teen spa as far as I know, but in one video I saw what was called a "Spa Menu' in Vibe. Has anyone been able to find out how much things cost? (I personally am looking for the massage price, but I figured it would be beneficiall to have all of them!) :)

I was also very disappointed to discover that we were not able to book chill spa when our booking window opened...or did I just miss it?:confused3

I am hoping to find this out as well. I thought it would be a nice treat/ surprise for my DD17 and her BFF17 for their Grad cruise that we are taking in March

I've merged the 2 Chill Spa threads into 1. Hopefully someone will have the answers for all of us that are looking for more info on this.

ooohhhh....
I didn't know anything about a spa for the teens!!! We are taking DD on a cruise where we will actually be on the ship for her 16th Bday!! Her Bday is our at sea day. that would be such a cool bday surprise. Can't wait to see what they have to offer. I know she'd love it as she loves getting a mani/pedi which is a rare treat for her!! :goodvibes

I do not have the answer about making a booking but I do have a services list and the prices if anyone wants me to share.

Krisann

Here is the info:

It does state: Teens must be accompanied by an adult when they book treatments. Parents or a guardian must complete and sign the consultation form acknowledging their consent before services are rendered.

Bathing Suits must be worn for massages and wraps.

Skintastic Facials
Whetehr you are battling blemishes or simply looking for a refreshing way to keep your skin smooth and gorgeous, our facials can take on the most complex complexions!

Fabulously Fruity Facial - 50min/$94
This fruity facial uses an organic mixture of fresh fruits. Combined with the power of touch, this facial is deep cleansing, moisturising and nourishing and quite literally a tasty treat for your skin.

Acne Attack Facial - 50min/94
Kiss your pimple-popping days goodbye. If skin blemishes and spots are giving you a problem, we will help you blast them away with our revolutionary oxygen facial.

Knot Your Average Massages
Stress less with one of our spatacular absolutely amazing, muscle-melting massages. you can go solo or enjoy one of our indulgent massages with mom or dad.

Heavenly Massage - 50min/$89
We know that teens get stressed out too. That's why we offer this unbelievably heavenly back massage. Your therapist will use aromatherapy oils and swedish massage techniques to banish all that stress.

Mother/Daughter Massage - 50min/half body $99 or full body $195
Father/Son Massage (same as Mother/Daughter)

Bodylicious

Hot Chocolate Wrap - 50min/$141
Zero calories, but absolutely delicious, chocolate which is full of anti-oxidants is poured onto your skin before you are cocooned in a warm, comforting wrap. If that wasn't sweet enough, we will also treat your muscles to a soothing massage to keep the mood relaxed and chill. When you are done being wrapped up in our scrumptiously delicious ingredients, you get to unwrap a yummy choolate candy bar at the end of your treatment. YUM!

Tantastic Body Bronzer - 50min/$92
Get a rich, natural, golden tan without the wories of sun-induced skin damage. First we exfoliate your skin until it is silky smooth and then we apply St. Tropez's parabenfree, Aloe Vera based formula shich soothes, hydrates and nourishes the skin while evoking a natural sun-kissed glow.

Surfers Scrub - 25min/$65
Surrender to this invigorating and exotic exfoliating treatment for the body. Our invigorating mixture is loaded with fresh limes, lemon and ginger - a wonderful refreshing treat after a day of catching the waves.

Fitness Frenzy - $55
Enjoy 3 specialized boot camp classes this cruise and receive a personalised metabolism test to see how much you can indulge without unwanted bulge.

Let Your Hair Down

Styling Session - 60min/$107
If you are looking to change things up, try a funky cut and color after a personalised consultation with your stylist.

Truth or Hair - 30min/from $32
Whether you prefer a trendy or traditional hairstyle, our salon professionals know how important it is fo sport your favorite do, so swing by the salon and let us work our magic.

Hand and Feet Treats
Me!Bath Ice Cream Manicure - 25min/$45
We all scream for Ice Cream! Our delicious Me! Bath manicure uses an ice cream shaped bath product and other yummy ingredients to give your hands a sweet treat while you sit back and relax. You get to choose which soaking ice cream schoop to use in your treatment. We will then polish your nails with your favorite color.

Me! Bath Ice Cream Pediccure - 45min/$65
Here's the scoop. This treament is kid and teen approved and is the sweetest most fun way to have your nails done. Our Me! Bath Pedicure uses an ice cream shaped bath product and other yummy ingredients that make this treatment absolutely delicious. You get to choose which soaking ice cream scoop to use in your treatment.

Magical Manicure - 25min/$29
This manicure will leave your hands looking magnificent during your cruise vacation. You can have it with or without polish.

Sole Mate -45min/$39
You will love this pedicure! Walk on air after you experience this delightful foot treatment and polish.

According to my TA, you can only reserve Chill Spa appointments when you are on board. I figure my DDs and I will head up there once we board and see what we can do. They are thrilled to have a spa for them!

Thanks for the list! Guess we'll try and book when we're onboard!

Have a good day everyone!

ok I have started the info - I just figured someone else had already shared it and did not want to retype if it was a repeat ;) glad I can contribute. Maybe they can put it on the FAQ for everyone?

I'm adding a link to this thread in the FAQ sticky now.

Thanks so much for all the info. It makes sense that you need to book it onboard with the paperwork that needs to be filled out.

I was wondering what they were going to offer for younger girls....9 and 6...in the past they have let them do mani/pedis on certain days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter