Dream 9/14/15 4 night

This is our family's first cruise and I would like to be apart of all the MAGIC of a cruise experience so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! looking into fish extenders on etsy now!! :-) So with the fish extenders how do you know who to buy for and how many items to buy?
:earboy2:Daddy (Chris) :earsgirl: Mommy (Karen) princess: Kelsey -9 :charac4: Brayden-6 (turning 7 Birthday cruise ;-))

:welcome:

How wonderful! Welcome to the thread. :wave2: I have a son (Sam) Kelsey's age so he'll be so happy to know there will be others on the ship he can hang out with in the kids club. :thumbsup2

:fish:I am coordinating the fish extender program for this cruise and so far it's been pretty easy. With school being in session the numbers of kiddos on the cruise will probably be smaller. I've never done this before but I've gotten some great advise :listen:so it will all work out. I'll be sending out a running list sometime in May with names, ages, and room numbers of everyone who wants to participate so you have time to get little trinkets to pass along.

Yea!!! :jumping2:More people on the cruise!!! Have you ever been before?:boat:

That is great Dizmom6, glad you are leading the FE!! we have never been on a cruise before, but we have done Disney Parks before. I am so excited!! i am looking on websites and looking to make our own FE, any suggestions?

That is great Dizmom6, glad you are leading the FE!! we have never been on a cruise before, but we have done Disney Parks before. I am so excited!! i am looking on websites and looking to make our own FE, any suggestions?

:coffee:I think I'll be having someone on Pinterest make ours. I have a sewing machine and like to sew but I just don't see it happening anytime soon. If I get some wonderful person to make it for me....I'll know it's done. I've also been eyeballing the wonderful umbrella marking thingys (words are hard) that let you know where you dumped yer stuff. The one with the seagulls saying, "Mine,Mine,Mine" just crack me up.

In case anyone is wondering....we cruise in 180 days!!!!:beach:

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise thanks to my mom and dad! It will be my boyfriend (22), sister and brother in law, and myself! I just got off the fantasy in October of last year for my second time on the fantasy so I am excited to try the dream! My boyfriend is from new york, currently in minnesota with me and my sister and brother in law are from indiana :)

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise thanks to my mom and dad! It will be my boyfriend (22), sister and brother in law, and myself! I just got off the fantasy in October of last year for my second time on the fantasy so I am excited to try the dream! My boyfriend is from new york, currently in minnesota with me and my sister and brother in law are from indiana :)

Welcome! Welcome! We're excited to have you cruise with us. We're all just getting to know each other. I'm sure it will get busier the closer we get to the cruise :jumping2:

Itineraries are out for NEXT September (2016) and still no updated Halloween sailing dates for 2015 yet. :\

Joining...

Our first cruise! Me, DH and our 4 kiddos - our boys will be 14, 9, and 3, and our daughter 12. Not looking to do FE this time around. Still trying to learn all there is about DCL. Super excited for this vacation!

Hi all!

It seems there are quite a few new people from the first time I posted and welcome!
I just returned from Disney on Friday since my ds's HS baseball team played at WWoS. It was a fantastic trip.

Leaving my family at home (well my dd is away in college and my ds will be a senior in HS and dh will be working) and taking
the cruise with my mom. I will do one night solo in Poly Villas Thursday before cruise and then meeting up with my mom and her friend at GFVs.
She will be there the week before I am with her friend, her friend will leave on Monday and then we are off to the Dream!

We did the Dream over NYE with my family, my mom and my sister's family and had a blast.
This trip in September will be different since no kids and booked concierge using our DVC points. Can't wait.

I want to book 2 nights at Palo and 2 nights at Remy. I know I can only do one each online and then will do once onboard
or send to concierge. We decided we do not want a cabana since like to sit in the water with the chairs and they seem
far away from the water on Serenity Bay, which is where we want to stay on CC. I do, however, want to book a mixology
class and hope to find out what they offer prior to boarding.

We did the FE over NYE and got some great items and had fund making the little beach bags for my FE Group (there were so many
of us we had 3 groups) but at this time, think I will decline doing the FE but would still love to do the Meet/Greet.

Happy planning!

Hi all!

It seems there are quite a few new people from the first time I posted and welcome!
I just returned from Disney on Friday since my ds's HS baseball team played at WWoS. It was a fantastic trip.

Leaving my family at home (well my dd is away in college and my ds will be a senior in HS and dh will be working) and taking
the cruise with my mom. I will do one night solo in Poly Villas Thursday before cruise and then meeting up with my mom and her friend at GFVs.
She will be there the week before I am with her friend, her friend will leave on Monday and then we are off to the Dream!

We did the Dream over NYE with my family, my mom and my sister's family and had a blast.
This trip in September will be different since no kids and booked concierge using our DVC points. Can't wait.

I want to book 2 nights at Palo and 2 nights at Remy. I know I can only do one each online and then will do once onboard
or send to concierge. We decided we do not want a cabana since like to sit in the water with the chairs and they seem
far away from the water on Serenity Bay, which is where we want to stay on CC. I do, however, want to book a mixology
class and hope to find out what they offer prior to boarding.

We did the FE over NYE and got some great items and had fund making the little beach bags for my FE Group (there were so many
of us we had 3 groups) but at this time, think I will decline doing the FE but would still love to do the Meet/Greet.

Happy planning!

:wave: DH and I are interested in what mixology classes will be offered too. If you happen to see the listing, I would love to see it! Thanks!

Joining...

Our first cruise! Me, DH and our 4 kiddos - our boys will be 14, 9, and 3, and our daughter 12. Not looking to do FE this time around. Still trying to learn all there is about DCL. Super excited for this vacation!

So excited that some of your children are the same age as mine! :bounce:

:wave: DH and I are interested in what mixology classes will be offered too. If you happen to see the listing, I would love to see it! Thanks!

Ditto! I know we are going to do the champagne tasting (that is what my mother drinks, and I honestly do call her a princess LOL) and would
probably do the mixology myself but need to know when these things are scheduled before I commit.

What is our itinerary?
Port Canaveral
Sea
Nassau
CC

Is above correct?

Thank you.

What is our itinerary?
Port Canaveral
Sea
Nassau
CC
Is above correct?
Thank you.

Yes. Try these steps specifically.

1) In a full webbrowser, load http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/

2) DON'T DO ANYTHING YET. Under Planning Center at top right, hover and then click My Cruise Activities

3) You should be prompted to put in your reservation # and DOB, do that.

4) Wait a while. ;) When it loads DON'T CLICK ANYTHING YET.

5) Go back to step 2. Under Planning Center at top right, hover and then click My Cruise Activities again.

You should now see a calendar/card view with our sailing's itinerary and a few activities so far like Pirate Night. Not all of the above steps may be strictly necessary, but I know if you come at it other ways you may just get that generic screen saying you can add activities on (July 1 or whatever). Thanks @cashe for the tip on tricking the site this way.

The activity on day 1 is the sail-away party, day 3 is the Pirate party. If you follow my steps above you should be able to click on them and see them yourself.

091415.png

Hello! I just joined DisBoards and this will be my first DCL cruise. I'm getting married on CC. This is going to be an amazing cruise!

- Maria

:welcome:
It's so great to have you with us and you're really getting married on CC???!!! Will that be this trip?

On another note....152 days from now we will all be enjoying our first night on the cruise! I'll be at dinner (2nd seating), eating myself sick. What will you be doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter