• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dover England *live* July 10th

stunning pictures , thank you for sharing! I can't believe it was 5yrs ago that Magoc was last in Dover....it was such fun sailing away from our home ground, watching the sun bathe the cliffs in golden sunlight! Just hope the good weather stays for her next few departures!

24 days and counting

Oh, fabulous photos, thank you for sharing. I'll be sailing on her next year, am really looking forward to it.
Thank you, it was a nice hot day in Dover, blue sky's over the white cliffs if Dover.... Where have I heard that before? Anyway, hope you enjoyed your two Alaska cruises and I hope your Magic cruise next year will be....Magical.

Hope your well. Thank you for the feedback

I certainly will! I have to live through trip reports until our cruise in October. Looking forward to it :-)
Hope you enjoy it.
stunning pictures , thank you for sharing! I can't believe it was 5yrs ago that Magoc was last in Dover....it was such fun sailing away from our home ground, watching the sun bathe the cliffs in golden sunlight! Just hope the good weather stays for her next few departures!

24 days and counting

Yes five whole years then like London buses two in a row.

Thanks for all the great pictures, DF. I know the excitement of having a Disney ship in your own backyard. It doesn't get old. I'm going to watch the Fantasy's sail away tomorrow at PC and one week after that, I'll be on it!

Thanks for all the great pictures, DF. I know the excitement of having a Disney ship in your own backyard. It doesn't get old. I'm going to watch the Fantasy's sail away tomorrow at PC and one week after that, I'll be on it!

We only get it three times this year, I am there the other two on my cruise. But the ship is back again in 2016. It was fun to she the ship back after five years, and lots of local parents taking children up to it and saying its Mickeys boat.

Thank you for posting. Can't wait until next June to sail on the Magic.

She is a nice ship, the majority of my DCL Cruises have been on the Magic, A great ship, great staff and good shows, so nice we get a few Cruises out of the UK.

I will be posting more information and photos re the Magic from the 22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter