Dover England *live* July 10th

I'm LOVING all of these pictures!!! I think it's finally starting to sink in that in 12 days I will be on that ship!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!

Nice pictures, thanks for posting !
Thank you, more coming up and a full set on

To Russia with mickey bars blog.

Is the heavy traffic normal or caused by the Magic?

Border control issues and stacking lorries outside of town, get the was cruise traffic but that wasn't the main cause.

Great pictures. :)
Thank you
Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!
Can't wait to read all about it!
We are on the next one on 7/22 this was just a quick run down and see the Magic come to the UK first time in 5 years.

I'm LOVING all of these pictures!!! I think it's finally starting to sink in that in 12 days I will be on that ship!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!
Thank you and yes we are getting close.
We'll be on it too. Seeing it in Dover is really exciting
Yes agree it is exciting.
I enjoy seeing your pictures!
Thank you
Traffic caused my Operation Stack, which is where all the lorries have to use the motorway to park due to delays or cancellations in the port
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter