Dorky Disboutiquing DiserSistas:Destination Disney HeatherSue's(best)version OVER1/27

Henry is so cute! I loved that he was so jealous that Tom didn't come with us on our meet. He was so serious. Is he always so serious?

Glad that old guy didn't take off with your camera!

Can't wait for the next installment!

:hug: Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you, your family, and Barbara. Hoping for a very speedy recovery!

Can I ask for something else???

A good friend of ours little girl went into surgery this morning. She has been having seizures that they couldn't control with medecine for awhile now. She went into surgery this morning at 9AM and at 4:30 PM, she is still in. They are trying to remove the affected brain tissue. I can not imagine what her family is going through right now. Please pray that everything goes well.

ETA: I meant to post this on the Disboutique thread,see what happens when you have two windows to the Dis open at once! Since I did it here, I'll post an update too! She got out of surgery at 5:00, and is doing very well so far. Thanks for all the prayers!

You've got it! Praying here!

Your TR is GREAT! I'm off to check out the house now.

Heather and Teresa - your sil and your friend's daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

Great update. I would have been a little worried about the picture guy too. The house looks great. Now everyone was staying in the same house correct? I don't know if I would be able to do that with my brother, his wife and kids. I think they would have drove me crazy on day 2, yes because they're always late for everything. My mom I go on vacation every year so that wouldn't be a problem.

Laura

wow...thats a nice house for $500 a week. Next time we go to Disney...I want to stay at least 10 days to maybe 2 wks so we can fit it all in with small children and still be able to go to other orlando attractions too without being overly exhausted and worn out. That price alone beats staying at even Disney's value resorts...even though I love staying on property

Henry is so cute! I loved that he was so jealous that Tom didn't come with us on our meet. He was so serious. Is he always so serious?
Serious? I thought he was practically jovial the day you met him! :rotfl2:
A lot of Henry's humor is tongue in cheek.

I love it. I just read the whole thing. I am subscribing:cool1:
Thank you!!

:hug: Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you, your family, and Barbara. Hoping for a very speedy recovery!
Thank you so much! :hug: Barbara is doing great! She came home from the hospital on Thursday and she's up and moving around really well!

wow...thats a nice house for $500 a week. Next time we go to Disney...I want to stay at least 10 days to maybe 2 wks so we can fit it all in with small children and still be able to go to other orlando attractions too without being overly exhausted and worn out. That price alone beats staying at even Disney's value resorts...even though I love staying on property

Rental houses are a great way to go! Teresa asked for a lower price than what they were advertising online and they gave it to us. So, it never hurts to ask!

Thank you so much! :hug: Barbara is doing great! She came home from the hospital on Thursday and she's up and moving around really well!

You're welcome! I am so glad to hear she is doing well...always such a relievng feeling when people are getting through it!!

Yaaaaaa an update! I absolutely loved the house and what an excellent location. Wow I am super impressed with your van deal. You get top shopper award! Glad you all made it safely there with your camera and tickets! :lmao:

1.)Serious? I thought he was practically jovial the day you met him! :rotfl2:
A lot of Henry's humor is tongue in cheek.

2.)Rental houses are a great way to go! Teresa asked for a lower price than what they were advertising online and they gave it to us. So, it never hurts to ask!

1.) :rotfl2: It's true though, you have to pay attention sometimes to get Henry's or Brian's humor! They can both be very funny guys!

2.)Yep!!! Rental houses are great, and ALWAYS ask for a lower price! :thumbsup2

I LOVE this trip report. In fact I signed up just so I could subscribe to it! You and your sis are hilarious. Looking forward to the next installment! popcorn::

I LOVE this trip report. In fact I signed up just so I could subscribe to it! You and your sis are hilarious. Looking forward to the next installment! popcorn::

Thank you!! What a compliment that you subscribed just for us!

I already posted this over on the disboutique thread, but I wanted to post it here, too:

Here are some pictures from Henry's graduation. My camera is driving me crazy, it keeps switching settings for no reason. So, most of the pictures turned out grainy or blurry- GRRR!!! I'm hoping someone else got some good ones.

I'm glad he got the dark blue uniform instead of the brown! The class started out with 23 people, but only 9 graduated. So, I'm extra proud! They also said that no one got lower than a 90% on the written test, which is the first time that's ever happened. It was a HARD test (I helped Henry study for it), too. During the ceremony, one of the reserves said that Henry was the guy he wanted to be next to in a difficult situation because he always keeps his cool.

6-2-08Dougandhenry.jpg
6-2-08graduatingclass.jpg

Tessa was so proud of him, she yelled "YAY DADDY, YAY DADDY, YAY DADDY!!!" when he went up to get his badge. :rotfl:
6-2-08TessaandDaddygraduation.jpg
6-2-08HenryholdingTessashandatgr-1.jpg

Here's the one that Teresa's SIL liked, even though she tends to like girls:
5-21-08Henryinbulletvestsmall.jpg

Henry's Grandpa, Great Grandpa, and Great-Great Grandpa were all police officers. ::cop: So, I'd say it runs in the family! His dad tends to be on the "other" side of the law. ;)

He is now a reserve police officer, which is a volunteer, part-time police officer. So, be nice to cops, some of them aren't even getting paid (we've spent a LOT of money for equipment, too)!!

::cop: Yay for Henry. That's great. I have two cousins that are on the police force.

Congratulations to your husband on his graduation!! That's awesome!
I am glad Barbara is doing so well, that is great news!
I was gone for a bit and was so happy to see that you had written a new installment! Looking forward to more!!

Well I was just over at your sister's TR, prodding for more, so here is your share of prodding...lol

:cheer2: WE WANT MORE!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter