Do you have any unusual fears?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Randi, Dec 4, 2012.

1. BrownEyedGrl

BrownEyedGrl Earning My Ears

I have the same fear! After I saw Dawn of the Dead I had to sleep with my light on for a while. Haven't been able to watch a zombie movie since.

I read recently that Billy Bob Thorton has a fear of antique furniture and can't be in the same room as any. Found that...interesting? lol

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mumto3girls

mumto3girls DIS Veteran

Cats. I can look at pictures, but I don't like to see them in person. I really don't want one rubbing up against me, I am shivering and have goose bumps just thinking about it. I don't even like to go into a pet store when they have them in cages for adoption. My kids always want to go look and even though I know they can't get to me....My family knows if they hear me scream I have probably unexpectedly seen a cat. There is one next door that is out a lot. I look for him when I go outside. Sometimes he is kind of lurking around my car or garage and that freaks me out.

I know it is weird. I don't really like my kids touching one either, but I know that is kind of crazy so I let them.

Not a big fan of blood, open wounds. I can deal with them on my kids when I need to, but it really grosses me out. Even them losing teeth is difficult for me. I always hope my husband is around during those times, but he travels quite a bit so sometimes I have to suck it up. I hate the wiggling and the hanging by a thread and then the openness of the hole after it is out. GROSS!

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

When I let the dog out on a foggy night I think, 'it's quiet... too quiet. Maybe tonight is the night' lmao

My friends are so great - they used that zombie app on their phones to zombify themselves and send it to me ALL the time!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that movie scarred for life!

5. Gumbo4x4

Gumbo4x4 Note to the ladies who forgot to

We still take ours on a leash and she sometimes needs to go out fairly late at night. DW has come dashing in on more than one occasion when she has heard noises in the bushes, worried it's a coyote or something. A week or so ago, there was a deer down there scraping his antlers on the trees & making all sorts of ruckus. Knowing what it was helped, but she said the sound still creeped her out a bit :rotfl: