DLR Half-Marathon 2013. Who else is going?!?!

kim3339 said:
If you're looking at APs as well, they've usually had both Sat and Suns for all passes but the Premium. I was trying to figure out if I should renew this year after Tink, but w/ my only trips being the runs, it's not worth the Premium for me. But if anyone from Disney reads this and wants to make a race AP or even a Premier race AP for both parks and race weekends, I wouldn't mind... :goodvibes

It's blocked on Saturday this year, but not Sunday. It's also not blocked Tink weekend for next year. Of course, I am referring to the Deluxe here.

It's blocked on Saturday this year, but not Sunday. It's also not blocked Tink weekend for next year. Of course, I am referring to the Deluxe here.

Thanks for that! I must have looked wrong. Do you know how much the blcoked out day tix are? I know they used to be $50 a while back, and have only gone up since then. Since you looked for Tink already, Sat is open too?

kim3339 said:
Thanks for that! I must have looked wrong. Do you know how much the blcoked out day tix are? I know they used to be $50 a while back, and have only gone up since then. Since you looked for Tink already, Sat is open too?

For Tink, yes, open Sat too. And no, sorry, idk how much block out tix are. I still have a few months to decide what I need to do.

For Tink, yes, open Sat too. And no, sorry, idk how much block out tix are. I still have a few months to decide what I need to do.

Thanks. Now you got this in my head!! :rotfl2: Depending on how big the increase is, I might do it too. The Get Travel tix are $200 for a 3day which I was planning on buying. I looked ahead to next year's DL dates and if I can upgrade on Sun this year (have to look into whether or not I can) the AP would date back to the 30th which would also cover the Fri of next year's race as well as Tink. Hmm.... decisions, decisions.

I have a Deluxe and the passes are blocked Saturday and Sunday. After reading this I checked again just to make sure. Thankfully it is unblocked for the Tink.

I think the blockout passes are all the way up to $70 now.

And, its my 500th post! :cool1::cool1:

liesel said:
I have a Deluxe and the passes are blocked Saturday and Sunday. After reading this I checked again just to make sure. Thankfully it is unblocked for the Tink.

I think the blockout passes are all the way up to $70 now.

And, its my 500th post! :cool1::cool1:

I must have forgotten about Sunday, since I wasn't planning on entering the park Sunday!! Lol

We will be there. My kids are running in the 5k and 10K. They have been running the 5K for the last 2 races, and are now happy to be in the 10K. They are part of a team running for MDA.

Malcon10t said:
We will be there. My kids are running in the 5k and 10K. They have been running the 5K for the last 2 races, and are now happy to be in the 10K. They are part of a team running for MDA.

That's awesome!! How old are they?

Was just able to get on to the Get Travel site and in the fine print it says that you can't upgrade their tix. :sad2: So looks like no new AP for me, I'll just be sticking w/ the individual race tix for now. That's alright, I still have the Disney Visa for discounts at the expo.

Was just able to get on to the Get Travel site and in the fine print it says that you can't upgrade their tix. :sad2: So looks like no new AP for me, I'll just be sticking w/ the individual race tix for now. That's alright, I still have the Disney Visa for discounts at the expo.

What are the Disney Visa discounts at the expo? I didn't know about that! Thanks.

What are the Disney Visa discounts at the expo? I didn't know about that! Thanks.

It's 10% off over $50 and if you have an AP, whatever discount you get in the parks is what you get in the expo. Oh! And it's only for the official merch, unfortunately not other booths. I wish Raw Threads would do discounts, but that might be really dangerous. :rotfl:

It's 10% off over $50 and if you have an AP, whatever discount you get in the parks is what you get in the expo. Oh! And it's only for the official merch, unfortunately not other booths. I wish Raw Threads would do discounts, but that might be really dangerous. :rotfl:

Sweet!! Thank you!!

kim3339 said:

Do the New Balance RunDisney shoes count?

Two weeks after I signed up for the 10k, I found out I couldn't go. :sad2:

I wish registration was transferable so mine wont go to waste. Oh well.

For all you first timers, you're going to have an amazing time! The Run Disney half-marathons have been by far my favorite to do.

Two weeks after I signed up for the 10k, I found out I couldn't go. :sad2:

I wish registration was transferable so mine wont go to waste. Oh well.

For all you first timers, you're going to have an amazing time! The Run Disney half-marathons have been by far my favorite to do.

I'm so sorry! I know you can't transfer $-wise, but is there maybe a way that run disney can defer your registration to next year? That way if it ends up being crazy again like this year you know you will have a spot?

kim3339 said:
I'm so sorry! I know you can't transfer $-wise, but is there maybe a way that run disney can defer your registration to next year? That way if it ends up being crazy again like this year you know you will have a spot?

That's what I thought they did too, for up to 1 year.

kim3339 said:

You can defer, info is on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You can defer, info is on the website.

runDisney or Active? I can't seem to locate it.

Hmmm...I Googled it, and can't tell if they'll allow a 10k deferral. I will e-mail them when I get a chance.

wendylady36 said:
runDisney or Active? I can't seem to locate it.

Hmmm...I Googled it, and can't tell if they'll allow a 10k deferral. I will e-mail them when I get a chance.

Should be on the RunDisney site. Email them. There is a form you have to submit. My friend deferred W&D this past year.
This is their first 10k so that is a good question, but you paid $95 to register, you should be able to defer. Usually the rule is you can defer to the same race the following year or a comparable race within the year. Since there isn't a comparable race it would need to be the same race next year I would think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter