Divas, Zebra Domes, and Pixie Dust! A Week in an African Paradise! New TR Link Pg.145

Hi! How was your trip? Are you going to do a TR? Yes, just hearing the KP ringtone made me twitch! I think I have post-traumatic syndrome from it still. :laughing: We had a wonderful time -- it was very nice traveling to Disney without the kids -- but don't tell Chelsea and Connor I said that. :laughing:

My trip was great, lots of magic! I won't be doing a TR, though, writing is very difficult for me. I'm totally in awe of how well you all write these reports, I have a hard time just with these little notes.:sad2: Besides I'm not sure how my kids would feel about me telling their embarrassing stories, and what fun would it be without those?:rotfl: Someday I'll get there without the kids, and maybe I'll write about that, and I'll tell embarrassing stories about my DH instead!

I need Tink in my life! I do believe that is a very valid reason to book a new one. :laughing:

I WOULD say that this sounds like a personal problem, but then I realize that most of us on the DIS probably suffer from the same "problem"... :rotfl2:

BOOK that trip! You know you want to!!! :) Great deals will come out soon I am sure! :surfweb:

Welcome home, Jackie! I am so glad you had a nice time. I am interested to hear about CBR...my goddaughter and I are going on a Girl's trip next fall (hopefully there will be free dining, cross your fingers!) and I am trying to decide if we should stay at POP or a moderate. I really love POP but have never stayed at a moderate so I am curious to hear about your experience.

Hey CP !
I had a Lost On Safari on Saturday !! Yummy !!
Sorry we didn't manage to run into each other this weekend, wish I had
gotten you phone number as we ended up back in EPCOT Sat evening,
we though Fantasmic was on Sat and were going to that turns out it was
on Fri, so darn (!) we went to F&W instead :lmao:

My trip was great, lots of magic! I won't be doing a TR, though, writing is very difficult for me. I'm totally in awe of how well you all write these reports, I have a hard time just with these little notes.:sad2: Besides I'm not sure how my kids would feel about me telling their embarrassing stories, and what fun would it be without those?:rotfl: Someday I'll get there without the kids, and maybe I'll write about that, and I'll tell embarrassing stories about my DH instead!

If my children had any idea how many embarrassing stories I tell about them, I think I would be in trouble. :laughing: So glad that you had a great trip!

I WOULD say that this sounds like a personal problem, but then I realize that most of us on the DIS probably suffer from the same "problem"... :rotfl2:

BOOK that trip! You know you want to!!! :) Great deals will come out soon I am sure! :surfweb:

I am so glad I have a support group for my problem. :lmao:

Welcome home, Jackie! I am so glad you had a nice time. I am interested to hear about CBR...my goddaughter and I are going on a Girl's trip next fall (hopefully there will be free dining, cross your fingers!) and I am trying to decide if we should stay at POP or a moderate. I really love POP but have never stayed at a moderate so I am curious to hear about your experience.

Thank you, Katie! We have loved every moderate that we have stayed at -- they are all very relaxing.

Hey CP !
I had a Lost On Safari on Saturday !! Yummy !!
Sorry we didn't manage to run into each other this weekend, wish I had
gotten you phone number as we ended up back in EPCOT Sat evening,
we though Fantasmic was on Sat and were going to that turns out it was
on Fri, so darn (!) we went to F&W instead :lmao:

Hi! I so wish we had been able to meet! We were definitely still at Epcot on Saturday. :laughing: Glad you liked the Lost on Safari! I can't wait to have another one next summer!

Hi Jackie! Welcome back!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Kathy

Thank you, Kathy! I just started the new TR. :thumbsup2

JACKIE!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip :)

Hi, Lynn! I just started the new one -- just an intro. but it's a start! :laughing:

While she was talking, Connor was rocking so hard in his chair that I was afraid he was about to launch himself right into the fire!

:lmao:

Tsholo also taught us some words in her language and a couple of songs. She then told us the story of Dubali and the Lion. It was a charming story, and Tsholo really got into telling it complete with sound effects, songs, and audience participation.

very cool! i will have to remember this.

298-2.jpg

cool picture! you can tell chelsea and connor that this is where we found aladdin and jasmine hanging out in september of last year:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=28540227&postcount=705

We rode Maelstrom where, while we were waiting in line, I heard my favorite conversation of the week.

Random Husband to His Wife: I just really wish Ellen’s Energy Adventure had been more FACTUAL.

Random Wife to Her Husband: It was 45 minutes long!!! How much more factual do you need in a theme park???

:rotfl2: that's great.

As we left Mexico, Charles called to say he was entering Epcot.

were you guys getting ready to head out for a break? figures! :laughing:

nope, you weren't leaving. i just needed to keep reading!

Charles: When you cook the vegetables and meat, I don’t want any mushrooms (he hates them) or onions.

Chef: Yes, your Highness.

I about fell off my seat laughing and could not wait to tell MeMom who had declared Teppan Edo as Charles’ kingdom.

:rotfl: that's hilarious!

Back at the hotel we went to the pool one last time, and I had one last pina colada. I tried to begin packing, but my heart just wasn’t in it.

nooooooooooooo......it can't be over!!! :sad2:

I have never seen someone rock so hard in a rocking chair before. :laughing:

very cool! i will have to remember this.

It was the perfect way to end an evening at the AKL.

cool picture! you can tell chelsea and connor that this is where we found aladdin and jasmine hanging out in september of last year:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=28540227&postcount=705

Cute! That's where we met Aladdin as well in 2004.

:rotfl2: that's great.

I was having to stifle my laughter when I overheard that!

:were you guys getting ready to head out for a break? figures! :laughing:

Actually, I knew I wanted to stay all day at Epcot since it was our last day and I was trying to cram in as much fun as possible.

I must have forgotten to click quote on your last comments, Dawn.

The chef at Teppan Edo was so funny! He kept us rolling the whole time he was cooking.

I am sad this one is over, too -- thank goodness I have the Food and Wine one still to do. :goodvibes

What can I say about reading your trip report? I laughed, I sighed... I just really enjoyed reading it. You have a very similar sense of humour to mine. :lmao:

Thank you for sharing! I especially enjoyed reading your wonderfull thoughts on the AKL. We have never been there and we are staying there on our trip! I am looking forward to it even more now!! :hippie:

What can I say about reading your trip report? I laughed, I sighed... I just really enjoyed reading it. You have a very similar sense of humour to mine. :lmao:

Thank you for sharing! I especially enjoyed reading your wonderfull thoughts on the AKL. We have never been there and we are staying there on our trip! I am looking forward to it even more now!! :hippie:

Thank you for reading and enjoying!!! :goodvibes

You are going to love Animal Kingdom Lodge! I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter