• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Divas Halloween Exchange ~ Sent/Received thread - COMPLETED!!

Ours will be shipped tomorrow!!! :) We are supposed to put our names in the package right?
Awesome! And yes, put your name on it. If for some reason they don't go out tomorrow, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll mark them as sent. :thumbsup2

My package made it out in the mail today, it should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully everything makes it all in one piece.
Great! Thanks, Kandace!

Sounds like we should have a couple arrivals showing up soon! When you receive your package, make sure to come and post here so your person knows it arrived. If you can post a photo, that's preferable, but definitely let them know it made it. Thanks, ladies!!

Hello, exchangers!! :cool1:

Any arrivals to share? I know we had just a few packages go out recently, so those should start to show up soon.

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until Sunday to see the posts. I'm heading off to Disneyland later today. I won't be able to check in while I'm away, but please remember if you send out your package to post here so I can mark it as sent. The mail by date is Oct. 1, which is this coming Monday. Please try to get your package out by then.

Also, if you receive a package, remember share on here all the goodies you got and who it was from. We all enjoy seeing what everyone got. ::yes::

Take care and I'll be back on here on Sunday! :)

My gifts went out today. I hope she likes it all. I bet she giggles seeing I used paper towels to for filler in the box. I forgot to get some and the store the post office was in had them so I used it.lol

My package was supposed to deliver yesterday so am hoping my person has received her package :)

Hello!! I mailed my package on Wednesday!! (I'd been done shopping for awhile but hadn't made it to the PO!!).

Well mine are not going out until Monday, as I will be going to DL today, and want to do some last minute shopping. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Oh Have fun Mel and say Hi to everyone!! I hope someone posts some pics. You all will have a GREAT time!! I still remember the time we all met up in Oct of 09. What a great time that was!

Enjoy. :)

My packages will be shipped either tomorrow or Monday. :).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Also, I just realized I forgot to include my Dis name. But I don't think there are many Andrea's in here, so I should be ok!

Ours went out yesterday!! One will get hers on Saturday & the other will get hers on Wed/Thurs next week!!! Can't wait!! I hope they both like them!!! :)

Mine will go out Monday, although I may be a day late with my person. There are a couple more things I'd like to get and I'm not sure I'll be able to do so over the weekend. So it may be Tuesday/Wednesday before my package goes out. :)

KandyK's package arrived this morning:goodvibes I am on the road right now but will post when I get home. I am looking forward to opening my package! :Pinkbounc:cool1:

Mailed my package today- should arrive in about a week. :hourglass I had a great time shopping for my person- although it is a little tricky shopping for someone you've never met. As you can see from my ticker, I am off to DLR next week. So whoever got my name - don't panic if I dont post right away about getting my package. This is so much FUN!!

Kandace (KandyK) sent me the coolest Halloween goody bag :thumbsup2 The package was encased with spider webs. Inside was a Disney Villianess bag filled with a big bag of M&M peanut butter, Mike n Ike Mummy's Mix, Pez Jack O lantern and candies, ghoul and vampire blood hand sanitizer, Reese's Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups, Ghoul Scooper, Mickey and Minnie Halloween glass, jack o lantern candle votive and two pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin candle and gel cling window decals!!! :cool1:

I posted pics of the goodies on FB and am hoping Beth can help me post them over here, :worship:because I have no clue :confused3

Thank you, Kandace! :):)

My box arrived Friday or yesterday (I opened it yesterday). My box was from Michelle. I could probably recieved one of those giant checks you see people get on those publisher house commercials that says I won a million dollars and the people around here probably wouldn't tell me.:confused3

Michelle the paper towels kept everything safe. Thank you.

I will try to post pictures tonight (i just need to remember how to post pictures I think photobucket worked best for me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter