Divas Halloween Exchange ~ Sent/Received thread - COMPLETED!!

87551077.jpg

Good morning, exchangers!

Just a quick reminder that sign-ups will close on Wednesday morning, so if you are thinking of signing up, make sure to get your info to me before then. Thanks!!

Hi! Beth!
Tried to send you a PM but it said I had to have 10 posts to use it?? So sent you through Facebook message. Sounds like fun! Since I can't go on the trip this year, this will be a fun way to keep connected with all the Divas I enjoyed meeting last trip. Plan to make it in 2014!! So much fun!!

Hi! Beth!
Tried to send you a PM but it said I had to have 10 posts to use it?? So sent you through Facebook message. Sounds like fun! Since I can't go on the trip this year, this will be a fun way to keep connected with all the Divas I enjoyed meeting last trip. Plan to make it in 2014!! So much fun!!

Hi Jill! Glad to see you here on the DIS. I got your PM on Facebook. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi! Beth!
HI Jill!! :wave2: I am so sorry you can't make it this year. What can we do to convince you to come? I really enjoyed meeting you last year,and was hoping to see you again. :goodvibes

Anywhos, I am glad to see you around here. Why don't you come and chat on the ladies trip board too. You don't have to be going, to yak with us! ::yes::

Whoops! Excuse me here.

How do I copy your questions to a private message? Or should I just do like I have always done in the past and retype everything? Is that what most of you do?

Hi Mell,
I enjoyed meeting you too and all the others! We are taking a family trip to DL the last week of January. Since I have so far to come, it is just too expensive to come both times. Daisy Swords is my daughter in law and we will all be going ( 2 super grandkids!!! as well)! Looking forward to it and planning for 2014 Divas trip.
I would like to get the shirt though with bling in an XL. I will send you the money and cover shipping if you will let me know how much.
Thanks!!

Whoops! Excuse me here.

How do I copy your questions to a private message? Or should I just do like I have always done in the past and retype everything? Is that what most of you do?

Mel - you can just highlight them, right click with your mouse, press "copy", then open a new PM, right click with your mouse, then click "paste" - ta da, you've copied the questions from the thread to a PM :thumbsup2 A lot quicker than retyping the whole shebang.....

Good morning, exchangers!

Sign-ups will be closing tomorrow morning at 9:00, and names will be sent out in private messages later that day. :cool1:

A couple of you said you wanted to sign up, but haven't sent your info yet. Don't wait too long! :rolleyes1 Oh, and if you changed your mind, no worries. Just wanted to make sure no one is left behind. lol

HALLOWEEN-2.gif

Mel - you can just highlight them, right click with your mouse, press "copy", then open a new PM, right click with your mouse, then click "paste" - ta da, you've copied the questions from the thread to a PM :thumbsup2 A lot quicker than retyping the whole shebang.....

Yep, what she said. :thumbsup2

ETA: Actually, I went ahead and sent you a PM with the info copied already. Just fill it out and send it back. :)

Catrina, I got it. You and your DD are all signed up.

We are now at 30 sign-ups, ladies!! There are going to be lots of amazing, fun packages to look forward to. :cool1:

Theresa, I have a Mac. At one time I knew what to do, and now it's been so long, I forgot how to do it. :confused3

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I laugh at myself, cuz I am sooooooooooooo computer illiterate!

Give me a sewing machine, give me some glitter and some scissors and I'm good. :jumping1:

I envy you Theresa, cuz I think you can do it all!!! ::yes::

Hi Mell,
I enjoyed meeting you too and all the others! We are taking a family trip to DL the last week of January. Since I have so far to come, it is just too expensive to come both times. Daisy Swords is my daughter in law and we will all be going ( 2 super grandkids!!! as well)! Looking forward to it and planning for 2014 Divas trip.
I would like to get the shirt though with bling in an XL. I will send you the money and cover shipping if you will let me know how much.
Thanks!!
HI again! I don't blame you about making 2 big trips like that. I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip to DL! We will miss you.
See you in 2014! :hug:

Oh and I will put you down for an XL in bling! :goodvibes

Sign-ups end this morning at 9:30! So, if you're one to wait until the last minute....it's here! Don't delay.

We have 31 sign-ups, which is wonderful. We had 15 last year. So excited to welcome new ladies to the exchange, and see some familiar faces who haven't played along in awhile.

Names will be going out later this morning. :thumbsup2

OKay, all names have been sent out in PMs either here on or the DIS so make sure to check your messages. If you did not receive a name, let me know, because you should have. ;)

A couple reminders: The mail by date is Oct. 1. Please post on the thread when you send your package, and again when you receive a package. Posting pictures of what you receive is highly encouraged and fun! :cool1: But, if you can't do that, at least make sure to list what goodies your exchange buddy sent you.

For those who are new to this, keep your person's name a secret while you are shopping. But, include it in and/or on the package so they know who sent it. If you need more info from your person, or have a specific question, you can PM me and I will get in touch with them for you so your cover isn't blown. :thumbsup2

If you are feeling stuck and looking for ideas, here is our exchange thread from last year. Feel free to browse through it for inspiration. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2794587&page=4 (photos start on p. 4)

Remember, this is all just for fun! So go forth and shop! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter