Divas Halloween Exchange ~ Sent/Received thread - COMPLETED!!

Yay for shopping!! :banana:

I'm hoping to go out this weekend and get pick up some items. :thumbsup2

TGIF, exchangers! Have a great weekend. Remember to post here once your package is sent out. It's still super early, but...I've heard rumors that we have some "fast" ladies who are already done! :rolleyes1 ;)

Add me to the list ;) I was going to wait till this weekend with the girls but then decided that could be REALLY bad on my pocket book LOL. So I had time yesterday and got it all done and I just dropped it off this morning. So it is away! Oh and fyi the post office said it would get there by Monday so that's pretty quick!! :)

Add me to the list ;) I was going to wait till this weekend with the girls but then decided that could be REALLY bad on my pocket book LOL. So I had time yesterday and got it all done and I just dropped it off this morning. So it is away! Oh and fyi the post office said it would get there by Monday so that's pretty quick!! :)

:thumbsup2 Wow, awesome!

Good morning, exchangers! It's very, very quiet in here... I hope the shopping is going well for everyone. Mail by date is two weeks from today. :)

Just tracked my package and they said it is out for delivery so hopefully my person should have it today!! :)

Just tracked my package and they said it is out for delivery so hopefully my person should have it today!! :)
She does! :cool1: And, I'm sure she'll be posting here when she gets a chance. Can't wait to see our first, early arrival! :cool1:

We've grabbed a few things so far! Will head out later this week to finish! :)
So fun!!!

Same here. I need to get some more items. Just trying to decide which ones. I think my person is going to get some of those Villain candies I posted on Facebook. Along with lots of dark chocolate.

Don't worry, that won't give it away. Lots of you said you like dark chocolate. ;)

Yay I just hope everything made it ok!! I was still worried about the candy melting and there was breakable stuff. I ordered some stuff myself from the Disney store and even with tons of bubble wrap one of the things was broke. :(

Can't wait to hear and hope everything was good!!

I'm still shopping....just so you know :) And since stores around here are still putting stuff out I think I'll probably be one of the last to ship.

I'm still shopping....just so you know :) And since stores around here are still putting stuff out I think I'll probably be one of the last to ship.

I agree...I saw a bunch of stuff awhile back, pretty much Michaels is the store with the most out right now. Other stores have stuff trickling in...I haven't checked Bartells though....I think that will be tonight!

I was actually pretty disappointed in Rite Aid & Walgreens lack of Halloween items....I wasn't looking for our exchange stuff there, but couldn't believe they didn't have much. It's usually pretty fun stuff.

The Disney Store is on the list this week though! :)

Can't wait to hear and hope everything was good!!
Hopefully she'll post something soon. :)

Don't worry, there are still almost two weeks until the mail by date. I'm sure everyone will be able to find something by then. :thumbsup2

Don't worry, there are still almost two weeks until the mail by date. I'm sure everyone will be able to find something by then. :thumbsup2

I know one of my packages will be sent off towards the end, cuz one of the items I would like to get, is at the DL park, and I won't be there until next weekend. :goodvibes

Unless I find it at the Disney store in Vegas!! :woohoo:

Beth, is there a Disney store at the mall across the street from TI?

I know one of my packages will be sent off towards the end, cuz one of the items I would like to get, is at the DL park, and I won't be there until next weekend. :goodvibes

Unless I find it at the Disney store in Vegas!! :woohoo:

Beth, is there a Disney store at the mall across the street from TI?
Do you mean the Fashion Show mall? No, there's not one in there.
You'd have to go here:
Las Vegas Premium Outlet
705 S Grand Central Pkwy
Suite 1085
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Phone: (702) 475-3171

Oh I know I'll find stuff, I found a few things last night that might have worked but I was feeling a bit out of it so I decided to wait and go back when I was feeling better. It's Shark Week here and I was exhausted.....LOL I definitely need to make a quick stop at Micheal's too, few things I need there. I just want MORE Halloween already! LOL

I have half of my gift but waiting for the weekend to run to the store to get my main gift. Excited to get this sent too.

Went shopping with Kandace & my daughter last night! I had so much fun with Kandace... & got some fun stuff!! Packages should go out this weekend!!! :)

I think I'm almost done. :cool1:

Catrina, glad you had fun shopping with Kandace. That's cool you two live close enough to meet up for things like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter