• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Finally booked BC and don't expect that to change! We're excited! We'll be there in January for the half marathon. BC looks beautiful. <3 Thanks for this thread!

VP

I just did on-line check in for the Yacht Club and was surprised that there are only the same 4 choices in each of the two drop down menus:
ground floor
upper floor
lower floor
near elevator
I am curious if that is how it has always been :confused3

I just did on-line check in for the Yacht Club and was surprised that there are only the same 4 choices in each of the two drop down menus:
ground floor
upper floor
lower floor
near elevator
I am curious if that is how it has always been :confused3

I think it started out with just those options. Then for some period of time there were additional choices, but recently we have only been seeing these options. Someone had suggested that there was a difference in the options you get if you booked a package vs. booking room only, but I haven't seen confirmation of that. Do you have a room only reservation?

:goodvibes

page 70

A friend's daughter goes to that school- she was able to fly her back home on either Wednesday or Thursday. I am glad to hear your daughter is home safe as well. I have seen some pictures of the flooded hallways.

:(

I'm glad to hear your friend's daughter was able to get home safely too. We have been overwhelmed seeing the photo's and video of the flooding and damage not only to the college but the beautiful town of St Augustine :worried: They are a strong close nit community and I know they will bounce back. Hopefully the kids will be able to return soon once it's safe.

What kind of rates are you guys getting for 2017? Every time I try looking at any dates, I'm only getting insane prices close to rack rates :(

What kind of rates are you guys getting for 2017? Every time I try looking at any dates, I'm only getting insane prices close to rack rates :(

They haven't released discounts for 2017 yet. The only rates you will see are Rack Rates.

I think it started out with just those options. Then for some period of time there were additional choices, but recently we have only been seeing these options. Someone had suggested that there was a difference in the options you get if you booked a package vs. booking room only, but I haven't seen confirmation of that. Do you have a room only reservation?

:goodvibes

Dee, I am an Annual Passholder so I booked room only :yay:

The winter room only gave me $230/night standard view WL and $304/night for YC for Jan 2-5. I booked with anticipation of the same or hopefully better passholder rates for then.

Tomorrow we will be staying at BC. So looking forward to it. I had worried we might have to cancel if Matthew did damage, but we were extremely lucky he moved eastward before heading straight to Orlando. Looking forward to trying some new foods as well as drinks (& Star Wars dessert party on Wednesday)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter