Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing a Garden Grocer order for the first time - How do we get the items delivered to our room once they are dropped off? Do we need to pick them up from the front desk ourselves or will Bell Services bring them? Thanks!
Call Luggage Assistance(the Value's "term" for Bell Services) and they will bring them to you(please tip them).:)

This is a good question. I'm going to use Amazon's Prime Pantry - I have a $15 credit already with them from choosing not to use 2 day shipping! Their stuff is very reasonably priced.

We used Prime Pantry when we stayed at Poly the last time and it was great! This time we want yogurts and such so we needed to try out GG...

We are staying at POP for our pre-cruise stay and I am super excited. My only request was an upper floor in the 70's section. I plan to walk over to AoA to take some pictures with my son. We arrive in 21 days:yay:

We stayed at Coronado two years ago for our honeymoon.It was a very nice resort.We wanted more of a Disney feel so,this nov( 12-21)we are staying at Pop Century.It sounds as though I made a good choice.Thanks Disers for all the help.

Made it to POP this morning. Our room was ready and pretty far in the 80's building 10. Our magic bands would not open the door. So we hiked back to the lobby to get the problem fixed and she moved us really close to the lobby! I think she felt sorry for us because when we were checking in, she was teasing DS because he looked exhausted (which he was, we flew on a red eye from California and he did not sleep much on the plane). She apologized for the bands not working. THe room is nice and clean. I couldn't be more happier. We went do DD and ate lunch at WPE. Currently, DS is resting up so we can make it to our MK fastpasses at 7pm:cool1:

Made it to POP this morning. Our room was ready and pretty far in the 80's building 10. Our magic bands would not open the door. So we hiked back to the lobby to get the problem fixed and she moved us really close to the lobby! I think she felt sorry for us because when we were checking in, she was teasing DS because he looked exhausted (which he was, we flew on a red eye from California and he did not sleep much on the plane). She apologized for the bands not working. THe room is nice and clean. I couldn't be more happier. We went do DD and ate lunch at WPE. Currently, DS is resting up so we can make it to our MK fastpasses at 7pm:cool1:

Sorry to hear about the magic bands not working right, but hope you have a great time!!!!! Nice to hear the room is nice and clean.

We stayed at Coronado two years ago for our honeymoon.It was a very nice resort.We wanted more of a Disney feel so,this nov( 12-21)we are staying at Pop Century.It sounds as though I made a good choice.Thanks Disers for all the help.
We are doing pop for 17 day stay coming up. But our 4 night Thanksgiving trip we are staying at POFQ. I wanted to book pop but with such a short trip over a busy weekend we figured we would go with a smaller resort.

Can someone please tell me the price of 1/2 gallon of Milk at Everything Pop? I've seen $2.99 but its from 2013. Just wondering if its worth it to run to Target to grab milk. We have two little who drink a lot of milk. Thank you

Can someone please tell me the price of 1/2 gallon of Milk at Everything Pop? I've seen $2.99 but its from 2013. Just wondering if its worth it to run to Target to grab milk. We have two little who drink a lot of milk. Thank you

It was still $2.99 at AoA last month.

Just an FYI Bldg 10 is not in the 80's. It is in the 70's. And some of the rooms in bldg 10 are preferred rooms. Bldg 10 is not far from the food court at all... I am in bldg 10 as I speak.

What are the online check-in options for Pop? Thanks!

From **************.net. The capture is from 2013 but I think it's still accurate:

http://**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Pop-Century-Online-Check-in-from-**************.net_.jpg

Hi! My DD and I will be there Oct 2-9. Paid off balance the other day and now excitement is kicking in. We were originally at AMovies but with patience and perseverance, we got POP and free dining! We originally wanted POP but were trying to budget and Movies was better for us. Then the FD came up and I got lucky and saved us some moolah! My daughter is paying her half, so she was quite happy my obsessing payed off lol Check in and fast pass is in few days, so let count down begin!

From **************.net. The capture is from 2013 but I think it's still accurate:

http://**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Pop-Century-Online-Check-in-from-**************.net_.jpg

Thanks! I think that this is such a short trip that we want to be near transportation - I'm glad that shows up as an option! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter