Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait, just 2 weeks away until LM room! Will be great to get away from the horrible spring weather. Well I should say more like winter, freezing rain, snow, ice and it is mid April! Disney take me away! :)

People who have stayed before...is it worth the $20 a night or so more than the other value resorts? Money is tight but I want to have the best experience...dd6 ds2

People who have stayed before...is it worth the $20 a night or so more than the other value resorts? Money is tight but I want to have the best experience...dd6 ds2

It's worth it to try once. I'm glad we did. But we're back to the Pop on our next stay.

I'm joining in! Just booked a LM room for a long weekend for DH and I. (First grown ups only WDW trip since before we had kids!)

I'm enjoying going through the thread and have a question... Would it be worth it to request building 9 in the LM section to be closer to the busses/food court areas? We don't plan on being in the room except to sleep and shower so we don't care if we get a parking lot or less than desirable view.

I think its worth it we stayed there last year and are staying there again this year. After much discussion about trying a mod this year, we really loved it here and are staying again

Would it be worth it to request building 9 in the LM section to be closer to the busses/food court areas? We don't plan on being in the room except to sleep and shower so we don't care if we get a parking lot or less than desirable view.

Yes, I would request building 9 too. Your view will actually be fairly pleasant even if you face the parking lot way.

I'm joining in! Just booked a LM room for a long weekend for DH and I. (First grown ups only WDW trip since before we had kids!)

I'm enjoying going through the thread and have a question... Would it be worth it to request building 9 in the LM section to be closer to the busses/food court areas? We don't plan on being in the room except to sleep and shower so we don't care if we get a parking lot or less than desirable view.

We stayed in 9 and had a parking lot view and it wasn't bad. We're not picky since we don't spend much if any time looking out our window. We laughed though because when we were there they were still working on the landscaping and we had a big dirt pile as our view (although it was much nicer by the time we left with grass and all!) This was when the first opened in Sept.

I say YES! I loved the bright color theming and so did DD4 (of course she's an Ariel fan even more now!)

I know you have to try the tie dye cheesecake at Pop and the beignets at POFQ but are there any "must try" items at AOA?

Going in November. Staying in a Cars family suite. For those that have been there already any preferences on location? Right now I asked for building 1 or 3. Thanks.

New to Disboards! Started a little late researching this forum but I've been all over AlllEars.net. Excited! 16 days and counting!!

Going in November. Staying in a Cars family suite. For those that have been there already any preferences on location? Right now I asked for building 1 or 3. Thanks.

We stayed in building 3, 3rd floor with a pool view, very nice. CM's are great, very nice & helpful. If you are planning on doing any eating in your room, ask for a to-go box, it is not as heavy as the plates & bowls they give you. We learned this on our third night, the stoneware is very heavy to carry to the rooms. The pool was not as busy as the Big Blue, which I thought was nice, better to keep an eye on the kids.

For anyone that has been there recently, do they still sell the cases of bottled water in the food court? This would be easier on me than trying to have it delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We stayed in building 3, 3rd floor with a pool view, very nice. CM's are great, very nice & helpful. If you are planning on doing any eating in your room, ask for a to-go box, it is not as heavy as the plates & bowls they give you. We learned this on our third night, the stoneware is very heavy to carry to the rooms. The pool was not as busy as the Big Blue, which I thought was nice, better to keep an eye on the kids.

Thanks!!!

For anyone that has been there recently, do they still sell the cases of bottled water in the food court? This would be easier on me than trying to have it delivered!

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter