Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you guys might be interested in this video which includes video of the Lion King suite: http://wdwnewstoday.com/archives/9726

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see the pictures as people are checking in to the LK section. I was hoping to have a little better view of the elephant graveyard play area. We'll be in the LM in October. Looking forward to getting to walk through this beautiful area.

We leave for Disney in 10 days and this will be mine and my two daughters first time to go. We will be in a finding nemo room! So excited any tips would be greatly appreciated!

danid417 said:
We leave for Disney in 10 days and this will be mine and my two daughters first time to go. We will be in a finding nemo room! So excited any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Have fun!!!! My sure you take lots of pictures and share them with us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I leave in 15 days!! I promise I'll take lots of pics, from the food court to our LK suite! (and I'll try to sneak some pics of the LM section!)

I leave in 15 days!! I promise I'll take lots of pics, from the food court to our LK suite! (and I'll try to sneak some pics of the LM section!)

Even though we're not staying in LK, I am excited to see photos since DD loves LK!

Enjoy your trip! I am also from Buffalo ;)

We are at 73 days!! I just made reservations for Pirates and Pals for the evening of our first full day! I wanted it on our last day but waited too long. I'll call back occasionally and see if anything opened up.

Thanks for that LK video, Mickeystoontown. I've been waiting to see more of the LK section. I'm going to love walking thru those nice green shade trees going to and from the LM area.

I wasn't aware that AOA would have movies..Not sure where they will be seen..but, I am sure we will find it if we can fit it in:)

After 10PM, Magical Express does not get your bags from baggage claim for you. Arriving that late, you will need to go to baggage claim and get your bags. Bring them with you to the Magical Express check-in. They will then be loaded onto the ME bus that will take you to your resort. They will be with you the whole time. Other than at baggage claim, no waiting for your bags.:thumbsup2

SO GLAD I READ THIS!!!!! I completely misunderstood the CM on the phone. I thought that after 10PM they just wouldnt deliver the bags to the room! UGH Thank you very much :)

are they behind in constuction...I can seem to book a Little Mermaid room till November....

It's VERY possible that they're sold out. We tried to book for November three weeks ago and nothing was coming up. I did the online chat with a CM on the website who said to just keep checking. Sure enough, a week later, it was available. I'm not sure why this would be? People who booked and then canceled? Whatever the reason, I'm glad we got a room :thumbsup2 I say just keep checking!

dontthrowsand said:
From what I understand LM rooms are almost all booked up until early 2013. Everyone wants to go to AoA but not stay in a suite

We just booked at AoA for Feb and only had the choice of a Cars or a Lion King suite. LM and Nemo weren't available for our dates (Feb 9 - 15)

I think some folks who had AoA LM rooms booked switched to another resort when free dining came out. I know I had to watch for several weeks for the last night we needed to come open in the LM section in early December.

It's a beautiful resort that many folks want to check out. But most won't spring for the price of a suite unless their party is actually large enough to need one.

I think they might regret only committing such a small portion of the resort to regular rooms. Anyone have a feel how the suites are booking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter