• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have anymore pictures yet to post of the resort from a guest point of view.
I know they have some on the WDW site but its always nice to see it through the lens of a visitor :goodvibes

I'm wondering how your finding the space for luggage, clothes, extras. We going to be a group of 23 with 4 suits going for two weeks. I'm wondering if were going to find were tripping over luggage and disorganize belonging with teens. Before we did AStars and put all the suitcases into the closet. But now there really isn't a closet out of the way....

Well, it's one bottle for me and DH and our trip is 11 days. It's for having a beverage in the evening while the kids are swimming or watching tv.
But it has been a hectic start this school year. I'm the computer teacher, and on day 1 I had a kindergartener who wouldn't stay in his chair. I asked him to please sit down, and he put his hands on his hips and yelled, "NO!" Sigh.

Well, I hope you and your DH enjoy every drop of it. :thumbsup2
As for the kindergartner, that's just lovely. I'm a pediatric nurse. Isn't it sad to see how some children are being so socially and morally neglected? They aren't being taught manners and more important, they aren't being taught to recognize and respect authority. * Big Sigh.* :sad1:
Have a wonderful trip. :wave2:

..I just got off with 2 castmembers, wanted to ask a question about my reservation...

Did you get to choose which 2? My dd would also like to know if there is a FP to that experience? (glad you didn't delete, got a good laugh).

xfiles3010 said:
Do the standard rooms in the Little Mermaid section have a refrigerator? TIA

From all I've read they do. Looking forward to hearing from someone who stays there when it opens up next week.

Do the standard rooms in the Little Mermaid section have a refrigerator? TIA

When I called and asked, they said yes, a mini fridge - but I always take what those Cast Members say with a grain of pixie dust..but I will be there tomorrow and will try to update tomorrow evening with everything.

I just booked a Nemo suite for the night of 10/2 - the flights were way cheaper that day and it was available with the fall offer (we'll be staying at BCV afterwards).

This is my dd's first trip- she'll be 19 months old and LOVES the Finding Nemo movie- she gets super excited when she sees a Nemo sticker so I can't wait to see how she reacts to the suite/pool :thumbsup2

When I called and asked, they said yes, a mini fridge - but I always take what those Cast Members say with a grain of pixie dust..but I will be there tomorrow and will try to update tomorrow evening with everything.

All the value rooms have mini-fridges now :)

For those of you who have used the refillable mugs and have stayed at AOA.... I know you can get soda and coffee as free refills but what about hot water and tea bags? There are times that I really enjoy a nice mug of hot tea in the evening after a tiring day.

I'll be staying in a LM room and know there is no coffee maker there.

Jan

Are there two AoA threads? :confused3

I asked on the other one whether or not we can use our TIW card for a discount at the food court - has anyone tried yet?

TIA!

For those of you who have used the refillable mugs and have stayed at AOA.... I know you can get soda and coffee as free refills but what about hot water and tea bags? There are times that I really enjoy a nice mug of hot tea in the evening after a tiring day.

I'll be staying in a LM room and know there is no coffee maker there.

Jan

Had tea every morning in my refillable mug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter