Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

So excited, tonight I get to do our FP+ selections at midnight! Hoping we can get what I've got planned out, I've been tweaking them all week. So hard to plan out where we will be. We want an Anna & Elsa so here's to hoping!

I'm pretty sure this has been asked throughout the thread but I can't seem to find it. We are doing online check-in today and am wondering if we should make room request and if so which ones?

Our options are:
Ground floor
Second floor
Highest floor
Upper floor
Lower floor
Landscape view
Near elevator
Near transportation
Center Court section
Hoops Hotel section
Home Run section
Surfs Up section
Touchdown section

What would you choose and why?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked throughout the thread but I can't seem to find it. We are doing online check-in today and am wondering if we should make room request and if so which ones?

Our options are:
Ground floor
Second floor
Highest floor
Upper floor
Lower floor
Landscape view
Near elevator
Near transportation
Center Court section
Hoops Hotel section
Home Run section
Surfs Up section
Touchdown section

Assuming you have a standard room reservation, I liked the Touchdown section for its proximity to both Stadium Hall and to buses.

so the surgery was a little tougher than I thought. He made five incisions on the knee instead of the usual two. It has been three weeks and I am still in a little pain. Pretty stiff as well but hopefully therapy will help that. I rented my scooter so I am definitely ready for my trip.

so the surgery was a little tougher than I thought. He made five incisions on the knee instead of the usual two. It has been three weeks and I am still in a little pain. Pretty stiff as well but hopefully therapy will help that. I rented my scooter so I am definitely ready for my trip.
:hug:
been thinking of you and wondering how the surgery went

Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your trip!! I'll be at Sports in 3 weeks!

I did our FP+ selections last night and was happy to get everything we were wanting! I can do online check in now, but I'm waiting a few days. Wanting to prolong the excitement :rotfl2:

I did our FP+ selections last night and was happy to get everything we were wanting! I can do online check in now, but I'm waiting a few days. Wanting to prolong the excitement :rotfl2:

i remember we arrive on the same date and thought you would be doing fp selections last night when i did mine.

i thought the selection options i was given were horrible.....
i'm in central time so on the dot at 11:00 pm yesterday, i started booking my fp+

only made them for myself and thought i'd get great times as i have in the past.
even changed my ride choices around to improve the ride times and still struck out.

one of my days my ride times have a two hour period between rides.

Looking forward to a 2 week stay at Sports during F&W festival. We are AP holders and go to Disney a lot. We were currently booked for the 14 nights at POFQ with a BB offer. After doing the math and running some numbers, we decided to switch to ASSp with a FD package. For the SAME price as the FQ room only reservation, we moved to Sports with free QS dining for 3 adults. We also now we have the 2 day PH tickets to go towards our AP renewal next spring. For the same price as the room only at FQ we now have our dining taken care (a huge savings over a 14 night stay for 3) plus the ticket "credit" for next yr's AP's. Seemed like a no brainer to move to Sports!
This isn't our first stay here. As frequent visitors, we've stayed at all levels. Sports is one of the cleanest resorts in Disney! As far as reports of being noisy, I can honestly say that can happen at ANY level!

i remember we arrive on the same date and thought you would be doing fp selections last night when i did mine.

i thought the selection options i was given were horrible.....
i'm in central time so on the dot at 11:00 pm yesterday, i started booking my fp+

only made them for myself and thought i'd get great times as i have in the past.
even changed my ride choices around to improve the ride times and still struck out.

one of my days my ride times have a two hour period between rides.
Did you go back in and try and change the time on the FP? I basically picked my rides and chose the time options that were the farthest away from what times I wanted. Then I modified it and chose change time on each and got most where I wanted them or close. I did not have a problem with them being stretched out except Sept 30. Horrible times that day. Seemed like slim pickings that day.

that is what i did and for some reason, lost the entire set up for all 3 rides on that date.
could have been a glitch in the system when i did that last night and fear going back in now to readjust some of them.

let me back track a bit.
i hit the modify button to change one of the rides after i had it set up.
seemed like the page froze for a bit and then went back to the first page to where you start picking the rides.

when i had to redo that day for fp, all the times were horrible.

yes, september 30th is my worse day and the one that was the issue when i modified.
i have first ride at 1:25 and then 3rd ride of that day isn't until 7:50-8:50 that night.

what do you suggest i do?

Our options are:
Ground floor
Second floor
Highest floor
Upper floor
Lower floor
Landscape view
Near elevator
Near transportation
Center Court section
Hoops Hotel section
Home Run section
Surfs Up section
Touchdown section

While we’re on this topic, which floor do you prefer and why? I’m seeing options for “ground floor, second floor, highest floor, upper floor, and lower floor". What are the differences between these? Isn't ground floor also the lower floor and highest floor being the upper floor?

While we’re on this topic, which floor do you prefer and why? I’m seeing options for “ground floor, second floor, highest floor, upper floor, and lower floor". What are the differences between these? Isn't ground floor also the lower floor and highest floor being the upper floor?

With the external doors at values and moderates, I like ground floor rooms so I can just come and go without stairs or elevators. I developed that opinion back in the stroller days.

At the All-Stars, the buildings have three floors. I think "upper floor" means "not the ground floor" and so either 2 or 3. Lower floor must mean "not the top floor" and so ground or 2.

With the external doors at values and moderates, I like ground floor rooms so I can just come and go without stairs or elevators. I developed that opinion back in the stroller days.

At the All-Stars, the buildings have three floors. I think "upper floor" means "not the ground floor" and so either 2 or 3. Lower floor must mean "not the top floor" and so ground or 2.

Thank you. That makes sense.

yes, september 30th is my worse day and the one that was the issue when i modified.
i have first ride at 1:25 and then 3rd ride of that day isn't until 7:50-8:50 that night.

Check back often because people modify their FP+ all the time. Better time slots may be available later on. Also try booking FP+ for 1 person at a time. If that still doesn't work, you can do that attraction at rope drop and change you FP+ to something else

I am glad to hear you got every thing you wanted. I was to get what we wanted to and I can't wait for everyone to get there and enjoy everything.

that is what i did and for some reason, lost the entire set up for all 3 rides on that date.
could have been a glitch in the system when i did that last night and fear going back in now to readjust some of them.

let me back track a bit.
i hit the modify button to change one of the rides after i had it set up.
seemed like the page froze for a bit and then went back to the first page to where you start picking the rides.

when i had to redo that day for fp, all the times were horrible.

I agree with Once, just keep trying to change the times. People will keep changing theirs so you might be able to snag some better times as the days go on. I asked about the one FP and trying to overlap on Robo's FP+ thread. I could not figure out how to do it so asked for step by step. I have not tried it yet, little scared I'll mess up what I've got by ending up with only one FP and not the others I need.

I have not had any problems with changing times and it messing anything up. It's easy to click out of it and not change anything.

I know what you mean about the glitches last night, I had a few problems with the site last night. It would get hung.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter