• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I am staying at All-Star Sports in November. I am looking for a quiet section to request. Since I am driving, being near the bus stops doesn't matter, although not having a long walk to the parking lot would be nice. I also don't need to be near the main building. I see above that I can request a Touchdown room. Any others as well?

The Home Run and Center Court sections are close to the largest sections of parking for Sports. If it were me, I'd request Home Run as you'd be close to parking, close to a pool, relatively close to the Sports main building, but also relatively close (across the lot) to the Music main building too.

Hi everyone. Just thought I would drop a line or two. Having surgery next Thursday, 7/9 on my right knee. It is pretty torn up in there so the dr is going in and cleaning out the bad stuff. Not bad of a recovery. May need that scooter this coming September after all.

Hi everyone. Just thought I would drop a line or two. Having surgery next Thursday, 7/9 on my right knee. It is pretty torn up in there so the dr is going in and cleaning out the bad stuff. Not bad of a recovery. May need that scooter this coming September after all.

i'm really sorry to read about this.
i had one of those knee surgeries before so i can safely say, you should be okay and recovered enough to hit disney in september.

hope you will be pain free once it is all over.

make plans inadvance to set up a scooter reservation in case you do need it.

:hug:
hope you feel better real soon!

I'll be thinking about you and wishing you lots of luck and Pixie Dust! I just had my MRI today on my foot I hurt about 6 weeks ago. X-ray had not shown anything but it's not getting better. Hoping MRI will let me know what's going on. I'm like you, got to get better before our trip in September!!! So pixiedust: our way!

We just booked an annual passholder discount room at All Star Sports and I am looking forward to it. We will be there September 5th-9th and we have a preferred room. From what I have read the preferred rooms are close to the food court correct? I'm just trying to get an idea of where we may end up.

surfs up 1 & 6 are the preferred buildings.

touchdown 10 is just as close to the food court if you are at the end near that building

i have been in both surfs up and had rooms at the far end of the building away from the food court/lobby

I've only stayed in Touchdown and Center Court but I always enjoyed the early morning coffee walk. There's something about a Disney Value
or Moderate resort early in the morning when things are just getting started for the day.
Definitely-my favorite time of the day at Sports-so cool watching the resort "wake up".:)

2 more days to go lustergirl.
wishing you a success with the surgery and a quick recovery.

Getting so excited! 69 Days!!! Almost time for me to do our FP+ and our online checkin! :jumping1:
We are starting to think about what we need to pack, what we need to buy etc. Seems so far aways still but when I start thinking about packing I think ack! not enough time :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter