Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Booked for the summer! We have never been to this resort before. Looking forward to it. Only concern is the small beds. Last time we stayed at yacht club with a day bed - kids don't like sleeping together. Was thinking of purchasing one of those inflatable beds on a stand. Any concerns with this idea? Thx!

Booked for the summer! We have never been to this resort before. Looking forward to it. Only concern is the small beds. Last time we stayed at yacht club with a day bed - kids don't like sleeping together. Was thinking of purchasing one of those inflatable beds on a stand. Any concerns with this idea? Thx!

Nope, it's a great idea.

Stayed there for 5 days M-Fri February 2016, building 4, second floor. This was my first time staying in a Disney Resort. I used to live in Tampa, and when visiting WDW, I would drive.

Overall, it was very nice for the price. Nothing fancy, but a quiet, mostly clean place to sleep and relax. I preferred using the saved funds for something else. While it would have been nice to stay at a higher end Disney Resort, I spent most of the day at the park and stayed late, so by the time I returned, I was tired and it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

I had two full sized beds. There was a small fridge, which was nice because I had a rental car and was able to stock up on snacks from the local Publix. The only very minor complaint was that the shower curtain had the small of mildew, and one of the outlets by the bed, which I used to charge my phones, was loose and the charger kept falling out.

I liked that being a Disney guest, I received a parking pass and could park at any of the parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, AK, etc). I only used the bus shuttle service once when visiting the Grand Floridian and Polynesian Resort.

The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.

Stayed there for 5 days M-Fri February 2016, building 4, second floor.
I'm hoping to get a room in the Rock Inn section. Did you request it or were you just assigned there?

I've never stayed there either and am staying there for the exact reasons you state. Only thing I'm NOT looking forward to is sharing a double bed with DH - we have a king at home!

Glad you enjoyed it!

I'm hoping to get a room in the Rock Inn section. Did you request it or were you just assigned there?

I've never stayed there either and am staying there for the exact reasons you state. Only thing I'm NOT looking forward to is sharing a double bed with DH - we have a king at home!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Hello DisneySOS,

I was assigned a room. I purchased the room through Orbitz, and requested 2 full size beds. There are other rooms with kings, but I don't know if the cost is extra. As you stayed at the Polynesian Resort in the past, the room at All Star Music may be a huge letdown. I hope not, though. Let us know how you like the place when you visit.

Hello DisneySOS,

I was assigned a room. I purchased the room through Orbitz, and requested 2 full size beds. There are other rooms with kings, but I don't know if the cost is extra. As you stayed at the Polynesian Resort in the past, the room at All Star Music may be a huge letdown. I hope not, though. Let us know how you like the place when you visit.

When we stayed at the Poly we were at Disney for about 10 days and we had some non-park days where we were able to stay there and enjoy all the resort had to offer. This trip will be totally different!

My family is a group of 5, we have 2 rooms booked and hopefully they will be near each other! We only have 4 full park days planned and will be there a total of 5 nights. Although I would love a King bed on vacation, I think DH & I would be rather uncomfortable with DS16 sleeping between us:laughing: The other room has my mom and DD21 so they will both be fine with a double bed all to themselves.
After that we head to the beach part of our vacation where I'll only have to "suffer" with a Queen size bed for the 2 of us:thumbsup2

My first choice this go round was POFQ but since we won't have any resort time with the exception of our first night there I couldn't justify it. Out of all the values, I REALLY like both the theme & the set up of the ASMu. I can't wait to see it in person! Even the food court options are better than I thought they would be.

I feel crazy...is there another ASMu thread? Somewhere somebody breaks down which buildings have family suites and other info and I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To request connecting rooms -

can I call (All Star Music resort direct) and request a week before arrival

Or

since I booked through a travel agent only my travel agent can do this?

To request connecting rooms -

can I call (All Star Music resort direct) and request a week before arrival

Or

since I booked through a travel agent only my travel agent can do this?

If you have your reservation info, there's no harm in calling Disney now (407-934-7639) to see if you can add that request. If only your travel agent can do that for you, they'll tell you.

Just to note that when you do call Disney, you're calling central reservations at The Walt Disney Travel Company -- there's no direct-to-resort line in this case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter