Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

To request connecting rooms -

can I call (All Star Music resort direct) and request a week before arrival

Or

since I booked through a travel agent only my travel agent can do this?

Be sure to have both reservation numbers. Call about 10 days out and get a special number, which of course I don't remember what the number is called, that will link the 2 rooms in the reservation system and help the room controllers to remember to put them next to each other. We requested connecting rooms last time we went and we didn't get them and this is what we were told to do. Now, if only I could remember what that pesky number that they created for this is called....

I feel crazy...is there another ASMu thread? Somewhere somebody breaks down which buildings have family suites and other info and I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Touring Plans has a spot that you can type in your requests and it will show you rooms:

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps..._distance]=any&filters[ug]=&filters[view]=248

Wow, that looks sloppy. You can navigate through the site, just pick Walt Disney World and then hotels.

Be sure to have both reservation numbers. Call about 10 days out and get a special number, which of course I don't remember what the number is called, that will link the 2 rooms in the reservation system and help the room controllers to remember to put them next to each other. We requested connecting rooms last time we went and we didn't get them and this is what we were told to do. Now, if only I could remember what that pesky number that they created for this is called....

There's no number that they give you. You can call the main reservations line with both reservation numbers and ask them to be "linked" as "traveling with". Then add a request on both reservations for connecting rooms.

This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. A bunch of Phone CMs mistakenly tell people this can only be done once the hit the 10 day mark. Not true.

There's no number that they give you. You can call the main reservations line with both reservation numbers and ask them to be "linked" as "traveling with". Then add a request on both reservations for connecting rooms.

This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. A bunch of Phone CMs mistakenly tell people this can only be done once the hit the 10 day mark. Not true.

Thanks, dansdad! I could not remember the process name.

They are not guaranteed, they only list it as a request. I asked for connecting or at least along the same corridor and I'm hoping for the best.

Does anyone have any insight as to the breakfast crowds at the Intermission Food Court in late August? Should a family have trouble getting breakfast and getting to the parks by opening?

Does anyone have any insight as to the breakfast crowds at the Intermission Food Court in late August? Should a family have trouble getting breakfast and getting to the parks by opening?

Shouldn't be a problem. We go at Christmas time. If you get there early, you can usually get through pretty fast. The problem that I usually have is that I am too early for food. :D

Shouldn't be a problem. We go at Christmas time. If you get there early, you can usually get through pretty fast. The problem that I usually have is that I am too early for food. :D
Same here. I was so disappointed when I walked over for breakfast at 6 AM last week and found it closed.

Hello All Star Music fans!!!
Looks like we will be joining ASMu for FD this year!
We needed a room for 5 and a suite is what was available for us!

This is the only All Star resort that we have never stayed at so that is exciting!

My only concern is the pull our furniture for our party.

This is a ladies trip, celebrating my sweet 82 year old mama that has never been to Disney before!

It will be me (56), my daughters (26 & 37), my sister (49) and my sweet mama (82).

Are these going to even be the least bit comfy for 3 of us???
Please be honest so I can move us if we need to.

I would love to hear from any adult that has attempted to sleep on the pull out furniture in the living area.

Thank you so much!

This is a ladies trip, celebrating my sweet 82 year old mama that has never been to Disney before!

It will be me (56), my daughters (26 & 37), my sister (49) and my sweet mama (82).

I would love to hear from any adult that has attempted to sleep on the pull out furniture in the living area.

Thank you so much!

I haven't had the opportunity to stay in the family suites. The regular beds are comfy enough to sleep in after a day at the parks.

I realize that I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to say "Have Fun!". Your group sounds very special.

I haven't had the opportunity to stay in the family suites. The regular beds are comfy enough to sleep in after a day at the parks.

I realize that I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to say "Have Fun!". Your group sounds very special.
Awwww, thank you! I am very blessed! My family is amazing!
I would love to have 2 rooms instead of the suite but not this trip :)

Awwww, thank you! I am very blessed! My family is amazing!
I would love to have 2 rooms instead of the suite but not this trip :)
Did you get a really good rate? On these boards, I've generally seen that two rooms at the All-Stars are cheaper than one family suite, especially after a discount is applied.

Did you get a really good rate? On these boards, I've generally seen that two rooms at the All-Stars are cheaper than one family suite, especially after a discount is applied.
$4800 for 5 adults and that includes the upgrade to full dining. I would so much rather have 2 rooms at a value but none available with FD for our dates. :(

Thank you so much!

We stayed in a ASMu family suite last June: DH, DD (10), me, Mom, & MIL. DD, Mom, & MIL slept in the living room on the pullouts. No one complained, so I assume they are fine! DH & I slept on the regular bed & we were very comfortable.

Hello All Star Music fans!!!
Looks like we will be joining ASMu for FD this year!
We needed a room for 5 and a suite is what was available for us!

This is the only All Star resort that we have never stayed at so that is exciting!

Thank you so much!

Was reading on touring-plans discussion boards and a lady said there are uncomfortable for adults ..sorry

When we traveled last November, we were given a "traveling with" # (TW...) that linked our reservation to BILs reservation. I agree with the other points you made though...we linked them well before 10 days out. On every other call I made after that regarding that trip, the CM noted the TW# when listing out the reservation details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter