Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

is there a way to find out the exact room number for the location you want? We stayed at music before and LOVED our room location but I don't remember the room number! its the Broadway building 7401-7664 first floor facing the pool with the little garden between. thanks for any help

is there a way to find out the exact room number for the location you want? We stayed at music before and LOVED our room location but I don't remember the room number! its the Broadway building 7401-7664 first floor facing the pool with the little garden between. thanks for any help

I would word your request just like you have it here. Doing that is much better than requesting a room number. This way the room assigner knows what you want. If you request a specific room number the room assigner doesn't know why you are requesting it and if it's not available, you could end up with something just the opposite of what you want. I have been told this independently by 3 different room assigners.

I would word your request just like you have it here. Doing that is much better than requesting a room number. This way the room assigner knows what you want. If you request a specific room number the room assigner doesn't know why you are requesting it and if it's not available, you could end up with something just the opposite of what you want. I have been told this independently by 3 different room assigners.
thank you so much for the advice!
I never really cared where my room was until we had this spot last time and just loved it!
one more question.. should I put this request in online or over the phone?

thank you so much for the advice!
I never really cared where my room was until we had this spot last time and just loved it!
one more question.. should I put this request in online or over the phone?

You're welcome. Over the phone. The options during Online Check in are predetermined and very limited. There is no place to write free form where if you call, the phone CM does have access to a free form section to write what you are looking for.

You're welcome. Over the phone. The options during Online Check in are predetermined and very limited. There is no place to write free form where if you call, the phone CM does have access to a free form section to write what you are looking for.

well you were such a big help thank you so much!

Staying here for the first time at the end of Feb.
Trying to figure out took requests. Any tips? Advice?
We booked standard, have 2 boys with us & are actually used to POR, which seems much bigger than ASMu, is that a pretty fair assessment?
We actually always request a room further back at POR, I'm just trying to figure out if rock or country would be just fine for us.

My family and I will be staying here next week, we are going to WDW for the first time and chose the value resort since we will mostly be in the parks. We are on the dining plan and gotten a few awesome reservations in the parks. Any tips or advice with the hotel? During online check in I requested a room in Calypso before I knew it was a preferred building. What are the chances that we will get that with out having paid the preferred price? Just curious. Also can anyone provide info/tips about getting to prepare opening reservation at MK and Chef Mickey's for 7am reservation?

My family and I will be staying here next week, we are going to WDW for the first time and chose the value resort since we will mostly be in the parks. We are on the dining plan and gotten a few awesome reservations in the parks. Any tips or advice with the hotel? During online check in I requested a room in Calypso before I knew it was a preferred building. What are the chances that we will get that with out having paid the preferred price? Just curious. Also can anyone provide info/tips about getting to prepare opening reservation at MK and Chef Mickey's for 7am reservation?
Very small chance they will give you a free upgrade to Preferred,but it does occasionally happen.

For Magic Kingdom pre-opening ADR,you should be fine using the Disney buses.(Buses usually start between 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM-I have seen a MK bus as early as 6:09 AM,but you can't "count' on it.)

For Chef Mickey's you could take a MK bus and walk or Monorail from there to The Contemporary,but getting there by 7:00 AM could be problematic-I strongly suggest Taxi/Uber/Drive if you have a car for that ADR.:)

Is anyone arriving soon, or super familiar with the food court area? Are there chick peas or tofu on the create-your-own salad bar at Intermission Food Court? Are there (separate) black beans available for the taco salad? I'm hoping to get some veggie protein when I visit.

Is anyone arriving soon, or super familiar with the food court area? Are there chick peas or tofu on the create-your-own salad bar at Intermission Food Court? Are there (separate) black beans available for the taco salad? I'm hoping to get some veggie protein when I visit.

I can't answer, but we will be there in two weeks, so if no one has answered by then we can check for you!

So i made reservations for All Star Music last night- we're doing a split stay in April. I've never been so am super excited. We booked preferred room so I think that means calypso?

Can you tell me the best time to call? Obviously I have plenty of time, but I would like to make note of it.

Can you tell me the best time to call? Obviously I have plenty of time, but I would like to make note of it.

Any time from the day you book up until 5-6 days out as rooms are assigned 2-3 days out. I always have the phone CM add our requests when we book the trip.

Any time from the day you book up until 5-6 days out as rooms are assigned 2-3 days out. I always have the phone CM add our requests when we book the trip.
Thanks for the quick response. Now to try and decide between the Rock or Jazz buildings. We have 2 rooms and although they don't need to be connected I'd like to have them as close as possible.

Thanks for the quick response. Now to try and decide between the Rock or Jazz buildings. We have 2 rooms and although they don't need to be connected I'd like to have them as close as possible.

When you call to make your requests have the phone CM link the 2 reservations as "traveling with". This is not the same as having them linked in My Disney Experience. Then make the same requests for both reservations whenever you decide to request a location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter