Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

The Sports food court closed today.

The fridges don't have a freezer compartment, but right now there is a defective fridge issue across WDW, so it's hard to know if you will get a working fridge or not.

I was going to say the same thing. Don't count on a fridge.

Are the refrigerators in the family suites part of the swap? I thought I read somewhere that they were not?

Are the refrigerators in the family suites part of the swap? I thought I read somewhere that they were not?

Do you mean are they affected by the issue with defects? Reports are no, the family suites fridges are not part of the recall.

We will be there in 56 day :) We had to switch to ASMu from ASMo in order to get FD. I have two questions that I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

1) Are you allowed to decorate your room window at ASMu? I know at some of the other resorts you can, as long as you don't use tape.

2) Can the beds be pushed together to make one bed or are they fixed to the floor/wall?

Thanks!

We will be there in 56 day :) We had to switch to ASMu from ASMo in order to get FD. I have two questions that I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

1) Are you allowed to decorate your room window at ASMu? I know at some of the other resorts you can, as long as you don't use tape.

2) Can the beds be pushed together to make one bed or are they fixed to the floor/wall?

Thanks!

Yes, you can decorate your window using the same techniques you see at all the other resorts.

No, the beds are fixed via the headboard/nightstand furniture and cannot be moved.

We are leaving today. Had a standard room in broadway. Fridge was there but shut off with a note on it.

Food courts were pretty slammed everytime I went through, but the one time we got breakfast, it seemed to movie pretty quickly.

We are leaving today. Had a standard room in broadway. Fridge was there but shut off with a note on it.

Food courts were pretty slammed everytime I went through, but the one time we got breakfast, it seemed to movie pretty quickly.

Thanks for posiing this. I was just about to submit a question as to how things were at the Food Court. We normally eat breakfast at the resort Food Court, and maybe once or twice at other times. Our arrival is on the 7th and this will be our first stay at Music. Sports is our usual resort.

Thanks for the info! I was figuring the food courts would be a little more crowded!

Thanks for the info! I was figuring the food courts would be a little more crowded!

I'm not sure if they were more crowded than usual, as this was our first trip on site, but it did seem pretty busy. Not unmanageable though!

I was wondering about the RFID mugs. Is the coffee hooked up to the system or still separate? I will be getting the mug but would not like any complications getting my first cup of coffee in the a.m.;)

I was wondering about the RFID mugs. Is the coffee hooked up to the system or still separate? I will be getting the mug but would not like any complications getting my first cup of coffee in the a.m.;)

Only the soda dispensers are using the RFID technology. Coffee, hot chocolate, and iced tea dispensers are not. Iced water from the soda machines is also disconnected (supposed to be, anyway) from the RFID system.

I don't know if anyone else is feeling this, but I would love to have the MB when we stay but I do not want to switch to POP to do it. Anyone have any idea on when ASMu may be added? I heard that it should be available for everyone come November/December but am hoping for an October date for us....It's killing me knowing that if we just switched to POP we could have them but my family doesn't really prefer POP. Decisions, decisions....any suggestions or does anyone know? TIA!

I don't know if anyone else is feeling this, but I would love to have the MB when we stay but I do not want to switch to POP to do it. Anyone have any idea on when ASMu may be added? I heard that it should be available for everyone come November/December but am hoping for an October date for us....It's killing me knowing that if we just switched to POP we could have them but my family doesn't really prefer POP. Decisions, decisions....any suggestions or does anyone know? TIA!

Hi all - My fiance and I are staying here one night in October. We're not going to any parks :eek: and I'm wondering how the buses run? Usually 10-15 mins apart? We have a wedding planning session that we need to take the bus to MK for (then to the GF from there) and I just want to make sure we're not late!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter