Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Checked in today :cool1:
Everything looks fine. We didn't make any request other than close to transportation since we really wanted our connecting rooms, which we got. We got the Rock in section, ground floor. We're close to the piano pool and the parking, which is nice with a rental car, but it's a little far from the food court. I guess we won't fill these mugs that often after a day at the parks... :confused3
It's our first time here after 3 stays at Pop and so far so good :thumbsup2

Checked in today :cool1:
Everything looks fine. We didn't make any request other than close to transportation since we really wanted our connecting rooms, which we got. We got the Rock in section, ground floor. We're close to the piano pool and the parking, which is nice with a rental car, but it's a little far from the food court. I guess we won't fill these mugs that often after a day at the parks... :confused3
It's our first time here after 3 stays at Pop and so far so good :thumbsup2

Or you could all go over together after the parks, fill the mugs, and sit and talk over the day or the next day while drinking and refilling the mugs to your hearts' content. (I know...talking to each other? I must be crazy!! :P )

Better yet, take the mugs with you, then fill them and do as above when you get off the bus.

We are traveling with a large group, We have one family suite reserved and one standard room. Is it possible to get these in the same building? Is it possible to have them connecting?

We are traveling with a large group, We have one family suite reserved and one standard room. Is it possible to get these in the same building? Is it possible to have them connecting?
There are suites and standard rooms that are adjoining but not connecting. They used the connecting rooms to make the suites. As far as I know there aren't any connecting rooms left in the buildings with suites.

we were on the 1st floor in one of the jazz building, regular room.. frineds has a suite in the same building on a higher floor.

Or you could all go over together after the parks, fill the mugs, and sit and talk over the day or the next day while drinking and refilling the mugs to your hearts' content. (I know...talking to each other? I must be crazy!! :P )

Better yet, take the mugs with you, then fill them and do as above when you get off the bus.

But we usually don't use the bus... :rolleyes1
That's why it's such a long way to walk from the room :rolleyes:
First world problem, I know...:p

Hi, I'm sorry, I feel like this is a dumb question, but I'm really not sure after my searching -- does ASMu have mini-fridges in the standard rooms again? Last time I was there they didn't, but I think it was because they were replacing them. The DISboards seem to indicate that they do, but Disney does not list a fridge as an amenity on the ASMu page. TIA!

Hi, I'm sorry, I feel like this is a dumb question, but I'm really not sure after my searching -- does ASMu have mini-fridges in the standard rooms again? Last time I was there they didn't, but I think it was because they were replacing them. The DISboards seem to indicate that they do, but Disney does not list a fridge as an amenity on the ASMu page. TIA!

Yes, all the standard rooms at value resorts, including ASMu, have mini-fridges in the rooms.

In prior years, the standard (non-suite) rooms did not have refrigerators, then they were added, then in 2013 there was a major recall where many fridges were replaced. But currently we're okay. :-)

Yes, all the standard rooms at value resorts, including ASMu, have mini-fridges in the rooms.

In prior years, the standard (non-suite) rooms did not have refrigerators, then they were added, then in 2013 there was a major recall where many fridges were replaced. But currently we're okay. :-)

Awesome, thanks so much!

Just did my online check-in! Woohoo! I'd already verbally requested Jazz or Broadway section. On my online check-in requests I selected highest floor - and then went ahead and checked Calypso. Weirdly they only listed Calypso, Rock or Broadway as requestable sections. I know Calypso is preferred, but I guess they would use that if all standards are occupied. Super excited!! :)

I really like Jazz, but since most of those rooms are suites I figured I'd have a better chance getting a choice of rooms we want if we picked Rock Inn. I can't wait to go and see all of them in person & take our own pictures!

Just booked All Star Music for this November. I've never stayed at an All Star resort, we are usually Deluxe or Moderate people, but we are trying to go as cheap as possible. Can't beat $83/night! Pretty excited! I had heard that the All Star Music was the quietest of the All Star resorts, hoping that's true!

Yes! Request what building you want...or at least what you don't. I sort of said under my breath "Just my luck they'll put me in country - I'll barf" (was just kidding about the barfing part) and they said 'which did you want?' Very excited to be put in Broadway. Just had to ask.

We're sending a small package to our resort. It's been almost 8 years since I've done this. What do we write on the package (besides the address...haha) to make sure it gets to us properly.

Just returned from an 8 night stay. We were in the Rock Inn section on the 3rd floor with connecting rooms. Enjoyed our stay. We weren't at the resort too much except to sleep. Did use the pool the first day we arrived. And we ate in the food court a few times. It was a wonderful trip - there with our daughter's family. Great memories of watching our 2 little granddaughters taking in all the sights.

we are staying for 5 nights the first week of December. my husband now has to wear a compression boot and my BIL just had hip replacement surgery, sometimes getting old is a real challenge! Anyway just want to make sure there are elevators avail in all the buildings or should we request first floor? lots of stairs make life worse for my DH. we are thinking to request Jazz since we did not get prefered, any other request we should make for a shorter trek to food/bus?
thankyou for any input
Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter