disneymovierewards codes!!!

I don't get those in my emails anymore, I used to have them monthly but they stopped being include a year or so ago. :(

jennz, that doesn't sound right. I'm thinking you're getting a different newsletter (I get several different Disney newsletters a month). Try signing up for them at the Disney Movie Rewards site again. It can't hurt.

Last edited:
I don't get those in my emails anymore, I used to have them monthly but they stopped being include a year or so ago. :(

I stopped getting them as well. DMR keeps trying to fix it but so far has been unable.

However, if you PM DMR facebook page, they will look into your account and add the points for you. Every few months I PM them and let them know I need the monthly points again! :)

They are RESTOCKED! But i could only find them by clicking on the link you provided. They didn't show up when i searched. I just ordered TWO! I was a little short on points for the third one. im still happy for 20 FREE dollars towards Disney! Thanks for the link!!!

I am having zero luck finding gift cards! I've been looking for over a month, anyone have any ideas how often the 'restock' Disney Gift Cards? We are going in December and I was hoping to cash out $40 worth of them!!!!

I am having zero luck finding gift cards! I've been looking for over a month, anyone have any ideas how often the 'restock' Disney Gift Cards? We are going in December and I was hoping to cash out $40 worth of them!!!!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-Disney-gc-6456

There is a limit to how many you can actually get now (4) and it includes any you already got. If you haven't gotten any in the past, then you'd be able to do the $40 (when they become available again).

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-Disney-gc-6456

There is a limit to how many you can actually get now (4) and it includes any you already got. If you haven't gotten any in the past, then you'd be able to do the $40 (when they become available again).

So you are only allowed to get 4 in a lifetime? I thought it was limit four EACH time?
Regardless, I've never gotten the gift card as a reward before, so I should be good to go....if htey ever restock them ;-)

Apparently, it's Lifetime. Some folks reported here on the DIS that they couldn't order more than what would add up to four total.

Apparently, it's Lifetime. Some folks reported here on the DIS that they couldn't order more than what would add up to four total.

I think they've changed it to 4 every 4 days. I was able to order one Disney gift card today and I've ordered 5 in the past. I was surprised and happy, I was going to get starbucks but it cost more and I didn't quite have enough points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter