disneymovierewards codes!!!

I just logged into my account to post the codes that Lucas posted, thank you Lucas

Then I was shocked to see that my 4,000 points have disappeared and it shows I only have 7 points from the March newsletter. What should I do????

Who do I contact and how can I prove it etc????

I had this exact thing happen to me last month when all of my points disappeared. I called Guest Services and they were able to find them and put them back in my account.

I had this exact thing happen to me last month when all of my points disappeared. I called Guest Services and they were able to find them and put them back in my account.

Do you have this number? TIA. I hope they will speak to me. Really the account is in dh name as that is what we originally did years ago. He could care less and I know he would never bother calling.

The phone number is 1-866-246-8646. You can also fill out a form on the DMR website under "Contact Us".

Disneysnaps didn't work butPriscilla did. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter