• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

Is there a little rundown anywhere of how Disney Movie Rewards works? I'd like to sign up, but didn't know if there were referrals, or a post I could reference so I make sure I'm doing everything to earn the most points! Thanks!

there's not much to it. You get points, mostly from buying disney DVD's (150 pts per blu ray - I believe) and entering codes on their site --- or by submitting pictures of tickets to a disney movie (50 pts per ticket).

There will be occasional bonus points you find on line or surveys you can do like these that were mentioned.

You can then redeem pts for movies and other disney stuff....including occasionally $10 disney gc's.

There is no referral process....anyone can sign up at www.disneymovierewards.com

Am I remembering incorrectly or is there sometimes an option to get Disney gift cards with your DMR points? I just looked today and can't find them?!?!?

Am I remembering incorrectly or is there sometimes an option to get Disney gift cards with your DMR points? I just looked today and can't find them?!?!?

Yes, but they come and go on that site. Check back every so often (maybe once a week), they will soon be in stock again.

Do they not give out points in the email newsletter anymore? It seems like it's been a long time since I've logged into DMR.

In the monthly email, there is usually a big star that says something like "Get your mystery points". You click on it. I just did that this morning.

I don't get those in my emails anymore, I used to have them monthly but they stopped being include a year or so ago. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter