Disneyland and Eastbound Panama Canal (AKA Patricia who??) **Complete**

I'm happy that you enjoyed Disneyland! I will be there next month and I love its originality and charm! I live 5 hours away, so I go quite often. For a longer vacation I love to visit WDW since Epcot and AK are my favorites! I have a couple of questions for you? What hotel (condo) did you stay at in Anaheim and do you have pictures of your ornament exchange gifts (given and received)? I'm participating in an ornament exchange during my next cruise, but it doesn't look like many people have signed up thus far.

We booked our condo via VRBO with this company Ours was Funtierland 9

If you Click here you will be taken to my post with ornament photos for a good idea of what I gave and what was given. If you would like a great tip - I saved a lot of money by getting mine from the Disneystore online in the January sales last year!

We booked our condo via VRBO with this company Ours was Funtierland 9

If you Click here you will be taken to my post with ornament photos for a good idea of what I gave and what was given. If you would like a great tip - I saved a lot of money by getting mine from the Disneystore online in the January sales last year!
I've never heard of Funtierland 9. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for posting your ornament link. I now recall seeing that posting. I LOVE the ornament that you gave out. I was thinking of making a handmade ornament, but I will look at the Disneystore online in January as well.

I've never heard of Funtierland 9. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for posting your ornament link. I now recall seeing that posting. I LOVE the ornament that you gave out. I was thinking of making a handmade ornament, but I will look at the Disneystore online in January as well.

The management company are Funtierland then they number their condos. We found it and booked through Homeaway as we have experience with it and knew we could trust it.

Thank you! I thought about making my own too and I came up with fantastic ideas - I am good at ideas - but I am not very crafty. If I had more time I may have attempted something but with doing up the house and everything else I just had to buy. I was quite happy with these and I actually ended up over buying by one so I have kept one for myself :woohoo:

Ah thank you!! I'm trying to keep it interesting for all my readers and informative so hoping i have found the right balance ;)

I have absolutely no idea! I didn't ask because I thought maybe I got it wrong and that's just the way they were (stupid I know as I have had many grilled cheese but nothing like this). There was no sauce that I could taste I have just found them on FB so have sent a message as I have had a few people intrigued...will let you know what they say

Have finally heard back from the bar and it is because it was a porter cheese and the porter is what makes it black :idea: makes sense now!!

So are you going to start another PTR for your upcoming NYC cruise? :) Considering our next cruise is still 398 days away....think I might wait a bit longer to start a PTR ;-)

Loved your TR. By the way, you can ask at Guest Servces for a sheet of paper with the start times of all the movies. It changes monthly.

So are you going to start another PTR for your upcoming NYC cruise? :) Considering our next cruise is still 398 days away....think I might wait a bit longer to start a PTR ;-)

I will but not for a while, we have a couple things planned between now and then which we'll be concentrating on - off to Italy next week so DH can go snowboarding and if there isn't much snow (not looking great right now) he wants to go Austria or Switzerland in March then we're going to Scotland in April. :-)

Loved your TR. By the way, you can ask at Guest Servces for a sheet of paper with the start times of all the movies. It changes monthly.
Thank you for reading! and ahhhh I wish i had known this before!! At least I know for next time though so thank you!!

Great trip report, it was a fabulous trip. The only thing I would not do again is the open bar. It was a mad house, while some people slammed up to the bar and had way too many drinks and those of us who sat at tables had a hard time getting drinks.

Other than that I don't know how we are going to go back to 7 nights. The wonder has the friendliest crew of all the ships. I found the food much better, but that could have been because the ship was not full. Dinners were warm and tasty.

We were also on this cruise. I agree with you, the highlight was definitely Stacia Martin!! And yes, we were lucky enough to win a drawing.

Thank you for the wonderful trip report. We were also on this cruise and it was fun to read about it through someone else's view. We have done DCL twice through the Panama Canal and absolutely love (especially all the sea days!) Enjoy your cruise in October!

I just found your TR since I started reading all Magic and Wonder TR's to prepare for my upcoming cruise. I just wanted to compliment you on a fantastic report, and say how jealous I am of your trip! I hope I can convince DH to book a 'special' cruise next year (Alaska, TA, etc) as it will be both our 20th anniversary of being together and my 40th (eek).

I looked at your ticker but couldn't figure it out (yay math), are you on the 15 October or the 22 October sailing?

Great trip report, it was a fabulous trip. The only thing I would not do again is the open bar. It was a mad house, while some people slammed up to the bar and had way too many drinks and those of us who sat at tables had a hard time getting drinks.

Other than that I don't know how we are going to go back to 7 nights. The wonder has the friendliest crew of all the ships. I found the food much better, but that could have been because the ship was not full. Dinners were warm and tasty.

So sorry it has taken me so long to reply - this year has been super busy but we have finally finished our home renovations meaning I am free to plan Disney again. I remember talking about the open bar and i'm glad we didn't do it, had so much fun at all the tastings we did do though, just wish we had done more!

I agree, going back to anything less than 14 is going to be difficult. We had to cancel our New York cruise this year because DH broke his leg playing soccer :crutches:and I had to use up a lot of my holiday taking him to hospital :( so currently working on next years plans and hoping to persuade him onto a southern Caribbean at the mo although we do have the WBTA booked.

The Wonder was, quite frankly wonderful we have never experienced such a great crew - being there longer makes it so much easier to get to know people though and I do think the dinners were fantastic! Hope we'll get to cruise together again someday :-)

We were also on this cruise. I agree with you, the highlight was definitely Stacia Martin!! And yes, we were lucky enough to win a drawing.

Well done! which one did you get? Do you know there is a small part of me that wants to do this cruise again for the sole reason of second time lucky :rotfl2:

Thank you for the wonderful trip report. We were also on this cruise and it was fun to read about it through someone else's view. We have done DCL twice through the Panama Canal and absolutely love (especially all the sea days!) Enjoy your cruise in October!

Thank you for reading! we will definitely do it again one day. We're hoping in the not too distant future they will be sending the Fantasy or the Dream through there, if they do we will be there :thumbsup2

I just found your TR since I started reading all Magic and Wonder TR's to prepare for my upcoming cruise. I just wanted to compliment you on a fantastic report, and say how jealous I am of your trip! I hope I can convince DH to book a 'special' cruise next year (Alaska, TA, etc) as it will be both our 20th anniversary of being together and my 40th (eek).

I looked at your ticker but couldn't figure it out (yay math), are you on the 15 October or the 22 October sailing?

Sorry for not replying sooner! thank you for your comments and congratulations on the nearly 20 years and hopefully hubby will be onboard with that idea - can't think of any better way to celebrate!

We were going to be on the 22 Oct but had to pull out as DH broke his leg using up my holiday allowance to take him to hospital. Have to figure out what to do next but I am tempted with Southern Caribbean (I really want to do Alaska and Norwegian Fjords but DH only wants to cruise where it is hot) I'm happy to let him get his way if it gets me on a Disney ship ;)

love to see all the little details that made it all so fun
Thank you for reading!!

So sorry it has taken me so long to reply - this year has been super busy but we have finally finished our home renovations meaning I am free to plan Disney again. I remember talking about the open bar and i'm glad we didn't do it, had so much fun at all the tastings we did do though, just wish we had done more!

I agree, going back to anything less than 14 is going to be difficult. We had to cancel our New York cruise this year because DH broke his leg playing soccer :crutches:and I had to use up a lot of my holiday taking him to hospital :( so currently working on next years plans and hoping to persuade him onto a southern Caribbean at the mo although we do have the WBTA booked.

The Wonder was, quite frankly wonderful we have never experienced such a great crew - being there longer makes it so much easier to get to know people though and I do think the dinners were fantastic! Hope we'll get to cruise together again someday :-)

Well done! which one did you get? Do you know there is a small part of me that wants to do this cruise again for the sole reason of second time lucky :rotfl2:
We got Rapunzel.

Thank you for reading! we will definitely do it again one day. We're hoping in the not too distant future they will be sending the Fantasy or the Dream through there, if they do we will be there :thumbsup2

Sorry for not replying sooner! thank you for your comments and congratulations on the nearly 20 years and hopefully hubby will be onboard with that idea - can't think of any better way to celebrate!

We were going to be on the 22 Oct but had to pull out as DH broke his leg using up my holiday allowance to take him to hospital. Have to figure out what to do next but I am tempted with Southern Caribbean (I really want to do Alaska and Norwegian Fjords but DH only wants to cruise where it is hot) I'm happy to let him get his way if it gets me on a Disney ship ;)

Thank you for reading!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter