Disney Y.E.S. Program

You can sign up a maximum of 6 children and 4 adults. The adults cannot be more than the number of children except in the case of 1 child, it will allow you to enter 2 adults. Only 1 adult can attend the class regardless of the amount of children taking that class.

Someone said the form now hold slots only for 4 children and 2 adults.

Where did you gt the 6 children and 4 adult number above?

I need to enroll 4 kids and 4 adults and someone said it can't be done in one enrollment form. I called the YES people and they said I have to do it in 2 different registrations.

Okay...I think I have finally gotten the correct answer to my question of how many tickets I can get if my dd13 takes a class. I got an email today from the YES program and thought I would copy and paste it here in case it answers anyone elses' questions. For my main question, if dd13 takes a class, DH and myself as well as dd4 are the only ones who can get the tickets. It says parents and any siblings not qualified to take the class...which would be dd4. (I bolded this) My ds16 would have to take a class, or we would have to pay gate prices. Here is what they sent me:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Disney Youth Group Programs regarding our
Disney Y.E.S. Individual Enrollment and Homeschool Days programs. We
hope that you will find the answer to your inquiry below:

1. Who can purchase these tickets? Our programs are designed to offer a
wonderful educational experience for students not part of an organized
youth group. To protect the integrity of the program we are restricting
access of these tickets to the participating student(s) and their
immediate family only. Immediate family is considered their parents and
any siblings who do not meet the age requirements to participate in a
program.
Additional guests traveling with your group may purchase park tickets
through other sources, including at the front gates or through our
Reservation Center at 407-934-7639. For information about staying
onsite at a Disney Resort please call our reservation center at
407-934-7639.

2. I am an annual pass holder/cast member/or guest that has already
purchased tickets. Is there a program fee only option? We appreciate
your interest in our Disney Y.E.S. Individual Enrollment and Disney
Homeschool Days programs. We welcome annual pass holders, cast members,
and guests to participate in our programs however we do require that you
purchase a ticket package for each program participant. Disney Youth
Education Series and Homeschool Days is a separate admission because of
its educational components, so annual passes, complimentary admission,
and regular front-gate admission cannot be applied to the cost.

3. Is there a waiting list for the classes that have closed? It is best
to complete your registration as soon as possible as we do have
capacities for our programs and we do not have a waiting list for our
programs as they are only available by registering online in advance of
your arrival date. We hope that you and your family will be able to
join us at a future date to participate in these wonderful educational
programs!

4. Are the ages of the programs strictly enforced? Yes, the ages for
the programs have been set to make sure the content is challenging and
makes an impact to a specified age group. Students that do not meet the
age requirements of the program will not be confirmed or allowed to
participate in the program.

5. When do you offer YES Individual Enrollment Programs? Programs are
offered during January-February and June-October each year (please note
that this information is subject to change at any time). Registration
is currently available for programs in January & February of 2012.
Dates for summer enrollment are available on our website and
registration is coming soon:
http://www.disneyyouth.com/individual-enrollment/catalog/

If your question does not pertain to the answers above a member of our
team will respond to you within 2-3 business days. For immediate
assistance please contact us directly at 888-779-1757, option 3.

Thank you and Have a Magical Day!
Disney Youth Group Programs

To register for our programs please visit
https://www.studentguest.com/yes/

There is a program that says ages 8-11.... my son turns 12 only 14 days before the day of the program.... would he still be able to participate in that program?

dbelmo

When you sign the kids up, do you provide their date of birth, and do you need to bring a birth certificate or passport along when they attend the program?

There is a program that says ages 8-11.... my son turns 12 only 14 days before the day of the program.... would he still be able to participate in that program?

dbelmo

My son went to a 8-15 program last year when he was 16. I put his correct age on the registration and noone said a thing. I think it is more a problem when kids are too young.

You can purchase a ticket for youngest child

Can u be more specific. Are u confirming that i can get YES ticket for the 3yo, or that i can just purchase a normal ticket?

Edit: Nevermind. Saw another post. Got the answer. Thank u.

Someone said the form now hold slots only for 4 children and 2 adults.

Where did you gt the 6 children and 4 adult number above?

I need to enroll 4 kids and 4 adults and someone said it can't be done in one enrollment form. I called the YES people and they said I have to do it in 2 different registrations.

I just went out on the site and selected to buy tickets for the only open class still remaining Feb 13th.
The form show spaces for 6 children and 4 adults.
I typed in 6 names in the children area and 4 names in the adult area and hit continue.
All 6 children could be added to the class (if you child is under the age or over the age limit a pop up will appear telling you so) and only 1 adult could be added.

Oh Goodness...after getting the email that stated I could only get tickets for my dd13 and my dh, me, and dd4 (since she is too young to participate) I went back to see about my ds16 (he will be 17 at time of trip) taking a class so he could get discounted ticket too. There are no classes offered for his age group. Can I still get a discounted ticket for him since he is techically not elligable to take a class? I have emailed them again...but figured I would ask here on this question too.

Oh Goodness...after getting the email that stated I could only get tickets for my dd13 and my dh, me, and dd4 (since she is too young to participate) I went back to see about my ds16 (he will be 17 at time of trip) taking a class so he could get discounted ticket too. There are no classes offered for his age group. Can I still get a discounted ticket for him since he is techically not elligable to take a class? I have emailed them again...but figured I would ask here on this question too.

Samantha from the YES program emailed me back already:thumbsup2 She said that yes, I could get him a ticket since there wasnt a class available for him and he was immediate family:cool1::cool1: I am so glad as this will save our family so much money on tickets. Now Im just hoping that I wont miss the sign up date :)

How do you actually get the YES tickets? I think I read you get them at the will call window? We will be arriving on a Saturday, staying off property. Can we pick them up at the park of our choice on a Saturday morning? Just want to make sure how this works before I decide how many days to purchase.

Thanks!

How do you actually get the YES tickets? I think I read you get them at the will call window? We will be arriving on a Saturday, staying off property. Can we pick them up at the park of our choice on a Saturday morning? Just want to make sure how this works before I decide how many days to purchase.

Thanks!

I asked this question to the CM the other day and I told her that the class my dd was wanting to take was on Tues, but we arrive on Sat and could I pick them up then...and she said yes. I think I remember reading somewhere that you could pick them up 7 days before your class...but dont hold me to that:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter