Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

It's a little brochure type packet the cover says "Welcome to your Disney Cruise. Bahamian Cruise Vacation" and inside it has a bunch of info that is the same as the website only less details. Oh and don't pack weapons and other common sense stuff.
Also has an insert with our reservation number on it.

So far, this is what I have. If I have missed anyone, bonk me on top of the head and tell me what I missed :teeth:

webmiester- 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say!), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY
JenGC-Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining
Lorelei528-Lori-(42 Oct. 1), DH (33)-GTY Second Dining
AllTexan-me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
Blanche_Neige-Me, Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528
CruiseCrasher-me(28) and DH(30)-GTY
shwarren70-me, DH, DD (7), and DS (2)
Just FYI-me=Lori or Lorelei; dh=Benjamin or Ben

Just remember, the FE gifts should fit in the 'little' pocket(s) on the FE.

I'm just trying to imagine someone stuffing tinfoil wrapped muffins in the small pocket...lol :rotfl:

I'm glad to see this group growing!

I just saw a bunny eating waffles in the road....Jen is that yours?
I actually make them mini. In the box they're less than two inches square...but I suppose that's neither here nor there since I can't bake for y'all.

I actually make them mini. In the box they're less than two inches square...but I suppose that's neither here nor there since I can't bake for y'all.

Well, these pockets arent exactly SMALL. So you can get a small box in one..maybe kinda. you know. :D

Hey Cheryl! Oh I bet you are going to have a BLAST cruising solo! I will be more than happy to add your name to the FE list! If we restricted it to just kids, we wouldnt have any fun! popcorn:: I mean, just because you are over 18 doesnt mean you are not a kid! :teeth:

I'm so excited! My first cruise, well actually my only cruise I went with my BFF and her boyfriend. They would go off during the day and we would meet up at night, so that one was almost solo. I'm really crossing my fingers that we have some good weather!

I would love to join the FE list! I'm glad I wont be the only one on it without kids. I'm in a cat12 GTY room and I'm 23 if you need to know that.

Also anyone start looking at the excursions yet? What are you all planning on doing? My window opens up next friday (the 90 day mark). I think I'm just going to explore Nassau on my own and maybe do the snorkeling on CC. Anyone else?

I think I made a big mistake when I booked the cruise :headache:

I was up half the night thinking about this... I my kids and DH are all early birds and i'm the opposite :guilty: I love to sleep :cloud9: I don't drink coffee, so early morning are still very hard... 10 more minutes please... ;)

Anyways, we have only 1 cabine :sad2: What can we do with the kids in at 7:30am on the ship?? the kids club only open at 9am and I don't want my kids to wake up everyone else who are lucky enough to be sleeping ;)

I guess I will have to have a nap later in the day...

I think I made a big mistake when I booked the cruise :headache:

I was up half the night thinking about this... I my kids and DH are all early birds and i'm the opposite :guilty: I love to sleep :cloud9: I don't drink coffee, so early morning are still very hard... 10 more minutes please... ;)

Anyways, we have only 1 cabine :sad2: What can we do with the kids in at 7:30am on the ship?? the kids club only open at 9am and I don't want my kids to wake up everyone else who are lucky enough to be sleeping ;)

I guess I will have to have a nap later in the day...

*disclamer-I have never taken a cruise let alone a DCL* I would think the pools would be open then. It will DEFINITELY be hot enough to go swimming then. Then I am sure some sort of breakfast would be available. My daughter wakes up around that time too. She is an early bird/night owl. Not sure how she does that. So what you should do is, assign DH as morning duty. He can get the kids ready REALLY QUIET and take them to breakfast/pool and let you sleep! Get some ear plugs so you wont hear them (I have heard you need them anyway if you are a light sleeper because the ship itself is very noisy). You scared me when you said you made a mistake booking the cabin! :scared1:

You scared me when you said you made a mistake booking the cabin! :scared1:

I'm a little worried- since everytime we go to WDW we have stayed in the ASM family suites (1 closed bedroom), this year we are trying something different 2 connecting room (but we still get 2 separate rooms). When I booked the cruise I couldn't find 2 connecting rooms (for the same price), but we got a verrendah :thumbsup2

And I do have a great understanding hubby who do take the kids every weekend and let me sleep a little longer :love:

Double Digits!
Whoop!
Was wondering who else is second seating and if we'll be sharing a table with a family with kids and whether that'll make me miss mine. This is going to be my first trip awayfrom the kids so I'm a little worried about that.

I'm a little worried- since everytime we go to WDW we have stayed in the ASM family suites (1 closed bedroom), this year we are trying something different 2 connecting room (but we still get 2 separate rooms). When I booked the cruise I couldn't find 2 connecting rooms (for the same price), but we got a verrendah :thumbsup2

And I do have a great understanding hubby who do take the kids every weekend and let me sleep a little longer :love:

Aww it is always nice to have a wonderful hubby!! What cat room did you get? If you booked at cat 4, you are good. I had 8550 booked but when we decided to do the B2B, I wanted to save a tad bit of money and get the same room (8550 was already booked) so we downgraded to a cat 5. We are in 8556 which is actually better because it is closer to the elevator (HEY! the extra steps goes a long way! ok...yes I am lazy. I admit it). I am sure you are going to LOVE the verandah. I am soooo looking forward to it. The cat 4 sleeps 5 which is two bunk beds then one that comes out across the verandah entrance. You guys should be fine :D

Double Digits!
Whoop!
Was wondering who else is second seating and if we'll be sharing a table with a family with kids and whether that'll make me miss mine. This is going to be my first trip awayfrom the kids so I'm a little worried about that.

YAY!! DOUBLE DIGITS!! We are home free now!

I am in second seating if you want to sit with us. They will adjoin our seating schedule if we request it. It will be all women so tell your husband to brace himself! lol And if you start missing your kids, you can love on mine. She will let you hehe

Aww it is always nice to have a wonderful hubby!! What cat room did you get? If you booked at cat 4, you are good. I had 8550 booked but when we decided to do the B2B, I wanted to save a tad bit of money and get the same room (8550 was already booked) so we downgraded to a cat 5. We are in 8556 which is actually better because it is closer to the elevator (HEY! the extra steps goes a long way! ok...yes I am lazy. I admit it). I am sure you are going to LOVE the verandah. I am soooo looking forward to it. The cat 4 sleeps 5 which is two bunk beds then one that comes out across the verandah entrance. You guys should be fine :D

I believe it is a Cat 4 (lowest cat that allow 5 people), we are in # 8528 right beside the HUGE suite.

I believe it is a Cat 4 (lowest cat that allow 5 people), we are in # 8528 right beside the HUGE suite.

Nniiiiccee!! And if it gets too crowded, you can always boot someone out on the veranda. Better yet, YOU can sleep there so you wont hear them leave! See I am FULL of ideas!! :teeth:

That's crazy that the lowest cat for a family of 5 is a 4. I would of thought maybe at least a cat 10! Traveling anywhere with a family of 5 is tough, since everything is based on 4. :confused3

I'm also in the second dinner seating. :goodvibes

That's crazy that the lowest cat for a family of 5 is a 4. I would of thought maybe at least a cat 10! Traveling anywhere with a family of 5 is tough, since everything is based on 4. :confused3

I'm also in the second dinner seating. :goodvibes

On the Dream the lowest is Cat 8 (with Porthole), it seems more affordable than the Magic or Wonder :confused3
It is the same price to get 2 connecting inside staterooms with virtual portholes. There seems to be s lot more connecting rooms on the Dream. No "real" view but you get 2 rooms, 2 tv's, 2 bathrooms for the same price :goodvibes

I was planning on sailing on the Dream in March but DH could not get the week off.

Now we get to go earlier :cool1:

On the Dream the lowest is Cat 8 (with Porthole), it seems more affordable than the Magic or Wonder :confused3
It is the same price to get 2 connecting inside staterooms with virtual portholes. There seems to be s lot more connecting rooms on the Dream. No "real" view but you get 2 rooms, 2 tv's, 2 bathrooms for the same price :goodvibes

I was planning on sailing on the Dream in March but DH could not get the week off.

Now we get to go earlier :cool1:

Thats good! I was looking at the Dream for next year and it seems SO much cheaper. I wonder why that is. Maybe they are trying to sell it out? Those virtual portholes sound so cool! I'm excited to read the reports/reviews once the Dream sets sail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter