Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

YAY!! DOUBLE DIGITS!! We are home free now!

I am in second seating if you want to sit with us. They will adjoin our seating schedule if we request it. It will be all women so tell your husband to brace himself! lol And if you start missing your kids, you can love on mine. She will let you hehe

Hey what about us? We have no kids and my husband is a guy! :rotfl:

How many can sit at a table anyway? Its sounds like there's a bunch of us with late seating.:thumbsup2

Hey what about us? We have no kids and my husband is a guy! :rotfl:

How many can sit at a table anyway? Its sounds like there's a bunch of us with late seating.:thumbsup2

I dont know. I have heard of a family of 4 getting their own table and I have heard of a family of 4 sitting with another family of 4. I know they have big and little tables but I am SURE we are not the only ones that would want a big group to sit together. I will call and ask.

I dont know. I have heard of a family of 4 getting their own table and I have heard of a family of 4 sitting with another family of 4. I know they have big and little tables but I am SURE we are not the only ones that would want a big group to sit together. I will call and ask.

OK just got off the phone with Disney. She said that there is a max of 8 per table but they can sit us all in the same area if we want and we can also change up people sitting at each table so you can talk to someone new. She said that all of those that booked through DU needs to go through them and link up the reservation numbers and those that havent, do the same with their TA or call Disney if you booked through them. She said that we should do it a couple of days before the cruise.

She also said it was best not to schedule too many excursions together. Not sure why. I stopped listening since I dont plan on going to Nassau or staying on Castaway cay for very long. Was that rude of me? :blush:

I like this idea! I'd rather sit with people I "know".

We are going to try and do Palo one night but still may make it to dinner anyway! :lmao:

We are planning on doing a couple of excursions.

Nassau-the Catamran Snorkel trip
and CC the Stingray thingy and parasailing.

That's it though. I think on the Nassau day after the snorkel, we'll come back to the boat and relax and have fun!

I like this idea! I'd rather sit with people I "know".

We are going to try and do Palo one night but still may make it to dinner anyway! :lmao:

We are planning on doing a couple of excursions.

Nassau-the Catamran Snorkel trip
and CC the Stingray thingy and parasailing.

That's it though. I think on the Nassau day after the snorkel, we'll come back to the boat and relax and have fun!

LOL I say go for it! It's not like we will have this opportunity every day! Live it up!

OK I will add to the FE list who wants to sit together in first or second seating. I have me, Lori, cruisecrasher, Blanche_Neige are you and your klan in? I am going to say that 9 chances out of 10, my daughter will not be sitting with us at dinner. I am pretty sure she will eat in the lab and they eat around 6 or so (which is fine with me. 8 pm dinner is MUCH later than at out house).

Could I link up with you guys as well? I don't mind eating solo at wdw but for some reason I'm iffy about it on the ship. Maybe because there are others at the table. I would rather "know" some people! :)

Also Lorelei I was thinking about doing the parasailing too! I've read some great things about it and it seems to be quite the experience!

I have been parasailing once in Jamaica but DH has never been! I can't wait to take him!! tee hee!!!

I bet we have like 2 tables of peeps at this point! Cool!:cool1:

LOL I say go for it! It's not like we will have this opportunity every day! Live it up!

OK I will add to the FE list who wants to sit together in first or second seating. I have me, Lori, cruisecrasher, Blanche_Neige are you and your klan in? I am going to say that 9 chances out of 10, my daughter will not be sitting with us at dinner. I am pretty sure she will eat in the lab and they eat around 6 or so (which is fine with me. 8 pm dinner is MUCH later than at out house).

We have first seating, my kids have their routine and yes I try to stick to it even on vacation.

As dinner can be sometimes a little hectic, I would be mortified to ruin someone else's dinner :scared:. Please don't be offended but I would prefer to not sit with another family :flower3:

I am hoping they will eat at lease one evening at the club that would give DH and I much needed alone time :cutie:

We have first seating, my kids have their routine and yes I try to stick to it even on vacation.

As dinner can be sometimes a little hectic, I would be mortified to ruin someone else's dinner :scared:. Please don't be offended but I would prefer to not sit with another family :flower3:

I am hoping they will eat at lease one evening at the club that would give DH and I much needed alone time :cutie:

FINE! I DONT CARE! EAT WITH YOURSELF!!

hehehe Jokin!

Wow I skip one day and look how much I miss!

Ok, so unless you book in advance, you almost always get the late seating. However, you can change to the early seating if you want.

Here are some (unfortunately wordy) thoughts I have on it. These are catered to us and having a 3 yo peanut.

We always immediately go to the restaurant where you can make/change things and switch to the early dinner. Lots of people who get early switch to late later so they don't have to rush back from the port to eat. I find that odd because then you'd just have to rush back for the show...not sure there's a difference.
We do early because that way peanut can eat at a relatively normal time and then start the 'crashing' process during the show. If she were to eat at 8pm, she wouldn't crash until at least 10 or so and that wouldn't fly with DW.

Anyone who wants to eat with us in the early seating, we can coordinate that once we're onboard. As long as we're not seated with folks who have poor personal hygene or horrible manners! lol!
Last cruise we were seated with a couple from Cali, he is a police chief in a cute town near wher I lived out there, she was as sweet as can be. They had a daughter who was just a tad younger than peanut but they got along great. We still keep in touch via Facebook to this day! I think that unless you arrange something different, they try to seat people with others like them, kids similar ages, etc.

Don't forget....you can always skip and eat at the buffet thing or near the pool if burgers and hot dogs are your thing....oh yeah and chicken fingers.

Anyone who wants to eat with us in the early seating, we can coordinate that once we're onboard. As long as we're not seated with folks who have poor personal hygene or horrible manners! lol!

:snooty:

That other thread got to you didn't it :lmao:

We have very good hygiene but dinner time is our witching hour, that is why I don't want to impose on others ;)

I thought about switching, but figured, like I said, she would eat in the lab. I am also betting that she won't get in bed by 10 either which she is used to going to bed around 7:30. So here's to hoping she will be so exhausted that she will sleep until 10 am! lol I am going to try and let her do her own thing on here so I just let the late seating be. :D Disney said that they tables doesnt seat more than 8 anyway so I think we have 8 dont we?

I am also betting that she won't get in bed by 10 either which she is used to going to bed around 7:30. So here's to hoping she will be so exhausted that she will sleep until 10 am! lol

lucky you! My kids always wake up early between 6 to 7am even it they go to bed really late, the day after is like a roller coaster up and down, down and down :scared1: My 10 year is really funny wen he gets tired he gets really giggly and he slurs his words and that is only at 10pm :upsidedow

I will let them stay up for the pirate party and hopefully they will ok to see the fireworks.

I believe it is a Cat 4 (lowest cat that allow 5 people), we are in # 8528 right beside the HUGE suite.

I am such a dork! Our room number now is 7556 NOT 8556!! We are on deck 7. We WERE on deck 8. Sorry for the confusion. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Right now we've pretty much got nothing planned, except I want to do the castaway cay 5k if it's offered and me and dh were going to rent some bikes for awhile on castaway as well.

:boat:
98 days!

You say that but as a typical human I have to peek....and let me tell ya
all I see are bunnys making waffles.

OOhhhh <putting tape on my mouth> mmuphh muupphh muuph!!! :lmao: (I am trying to keep from saying things that are not so nice) hehe

Right now we've pretty much got nothing planned, except I want to do the castaway cay 5k if it's offered and me and dh were going to rent some bikes for awhile on castaway as well.

:boat:
98 days!

Me too. I was going to do the Castaway 5K but i just dont think I will be ready for it. If the weather is anything like it is here...NOW, I will be doing doing to make it to the beach let alone go walking that far! I want to rent the bikes too but they are just so expensive. I dunno. I have been known to change my mind (NO COMMENTS from any men!!) hehe

Good Morning!

Not much new here with us, I'm still flying from the big US Soccer win yesterday! (DH and I are huge soccer/football) fans and that's basically how we met. (watching the Euro Qualifiers on TV on a Sat morning at a football pub in NYC). :goodvibes We are kind of still newly married so the whole "how we met" thing always comes up...

So, now we're making plans for Saturday!! I cannot wait!!

Anyway, back to DCL business....we are definitely not going to switch as we never eat before like 7:30 -8pm anyway, so the late definitely works for us....

Jen, do you know how to arrange for any of us who want to sit together to do so? I have no clue.:confused:

Ok, I'll check in later! mmmm..waffles......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter