Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Oct 8th Eastern... It's one of the cheapest. :thumbsup2

I am not sure if I want to do another one that time of year. Plus, if I am going to do it then, I would rather do the Sept 25th (I think that his the date) so we would be gone on Victoria's birthday.

Wow youre a trusting soul! :rotfl: I dont think I got to talk to you for a combined 15 minutes! I agree for a reunion cruise. I want to throw in the fact that I want a longer cruise! So you are good for 2012? Those dates come out in 3 more days! Maybe if we book in 2012, more people will have more time to save the money for a 7 night cruise?? I am either going to cruise in early spring (not sure that will be possible in 2011) or sometime in 2012. Victoria was very upset that we were not planning on another cruise in September. I guess she thought this was going to be a yearly thing. After the pressure of getting orders out and Christmas stuff done, I wasnt planning on doing that again, but with a good amount of planning.......:confused3 I think I will have to give my mother time to forget the last cruise. The 4 day was so hard on her, she missed Victoria's birthday dinner. The barometric pressure was just killing her. I didnt feel anything, but Thursday, she was fine.

So....anyone for 2012???

yes 2012...sounds great!!:goodvibes

yes 2012...sounds great!!:goodvibes

I want to do 2012 also..:lmao:... I'm dying to see the Dream.

I am not sure if I want to do another one that time of year. Plus, if I am going to do it then, I would rather do the Sept 25th (I think that his the date) so we would be gone on Victoria's birthday.

I chose the week of the 8th because Emma's school has 1.5 days off and that's that much less she will miss. I hate that she missed as much as she did this year but if more people were going on the 25th I'd look into it although it is $25 more expensive. :rotfl2:

I want to do 2012 also..:lmao:... I'm dying to see the Dream.
Do you think the dream will be doing the Caribbean in 2012? I guess so if the fantasy will be doing the nassau trips

I chose the week of the 8th because Emma's school has 1.5 days off and that's that much less she will miss. I hate that she missed as much as she did this year but if more people were going on the 25th I'd look into it although it is $25 more expensive. :rotfl2:

reaction.gif

Do you think the dream will be doing the Caribbean in 2012? I guess so if the fantasy will be doing the nassau trips

I'm hoping the Dream will be doing longer cruises in 2012 once the Fantasy comes out. The short ones are nice but I really miss the 7days!! At least I'll have 5nights in May on the Dream- one of the reasons we picked that cruise. And yes I love the ship but am sick of going to Nassau...been them too many times to count and we just don't get off the ship anymore:sad2:. Give us something different on the 3 and 4 days!! That's waht I'm wishing for:rotfl:

I'm for a reunion cruise in 2012... I would like a caribbean one in Sept, because Aubrey is out of school for 3 days every year the last week of September cause of teacher conferences. It is probably going to be almost impossible to find a date that is perfect for all of us...

Or, ya'll can come with me to Alaska in 2011. We leave May 31st for the week cruise on the Wonder. Using my Disney vacation points for that one.

Jackie... If Jeff is saying go on a cruise, then take him up on it... Hey,and if knows about it, maybe it won't be as stressful as it was this year saving the money for it, cause he can help put away for it too.

Jenn... I got my shipping notice from you. Can't wait to see them!

Jackie... If Jeff is saying go on a cruise, then take him up on it... Hey,and if knows about it, maybe it won't be as stressful as it was this year saving the money for it, cause he can help put away for it too.

Oh we all worked hard to save for this last trip. I would hope it wouldn't be as stressful this next cruise since the trip will cost half of the last but then again I saved two and a half years for it. The trip I was planning out East would be half the price of the cruise. We will know by spring how comfortable we are with spending the money, the bummer is I should put down the down payment and
Christmas is coming up. They only show 6 rooms left on the cruise I want to take. Jeff only want to do the cruise if we have a veranda again. Oh punish me some more. :rotfl2:

Boy, if you are all planning 2012 I may have to change my vacation planning for the next few years. I'm probably up for a 7 day, we did the Eastern Caribbean last year & loved the ports, much better than Nassau (this as our first time there and other than seeing Atlantis, just to see it, I probably won't stay on board next time too). But we'll just have to wait and see when the schedule comes out I guess, and then see if we can find a date that works (so long as it's late enough in Sept or Oct we should be able to swing it). Although this would replace our plan to do an ABD to Germany in Oct 2012; unless you guys want to go on that together instead??

Boy, if you are all planning 2012 I may have to change my vacation planning for the next few years. I'm probably up for a 7 day, we did the Eastern Caribbean last year & loved the ports, much better than Nassau (this as our first time there and other than seeing Atlantis, just to see it, I probably won't stay on board next time too). But we'll just have to wait and see when the schedule comes out I guess, and then see if we can find a date that works (so long as it's late enough in Sept or Oct we should be able to swing it). Although this would replace our plan to do an ABD to Germany in Oct 2012; unless you guys want to go on that together instead??

Europe?? oh gosh no. I really dont think I could handle the flight. I was about to come out of my seat for the 2 hour flight to Orlando! Yes, I am a wuss.

guess what!! I think I have FINALLY gotten a good date for our next cruise. I am thinking the first Eastern Carribbean cruise in April. Mom's birthday is in April and we (mom, me and Victoria only) we were thinking that would probably be good for business school is still in session and no hurricanes!!! Anyone wanna go then? Anyone? Anyone? hehe

Europe?? oh gosh no. I really dont think I could handle the flight. I was about to come out of my seat for the 2 hour flight to Orlando! Yes, I am a wuss.

guess what!! I think I have FINALLY gotten a good date for our next cruise. I am thinking the first Eastern Carribbean cruise in April. Mom's birthday is in April and we (mom, me and Victoria only) we were thinking that would probably be good for business school is still in session and no hurricanes!!! Anyone wanna go then? Anyone? Anyone? hehe

They do have the kids sell free promotion for that period :goodvibes

But I think we will have to pass, althought I don;t really want to go back to Nassau, I think we will do a 4 night on the Dream :cloud9: + 1 day at MK for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :woohoo: So it looks like we are going either November 2011 or 2012 or maybe both

I guess it will all depend on how fast DH finds a job, he got lay off the week after out cruise :headache:

He is not looking for a Job right now since he is getting a surgery in 2 weeks, so we will have to wait t'll january to start working.

But I think we will have to pass, althought I don;t really want to go back to Nassau, I think we will do a 4 night on the Dream :cloud9: + 1 day at MK for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :woohoo: So it looks like we are going either November 2011 or 2012 or maybe both

I guess it will all depend on how fast DH finds a job, he got lay off the week after out cruise :headache:

He is not looking for a Job right now since he is getting a surgery in 2 weeks, so we will have to wait t'll january to start working.

Sorry about his job... That is a bummer.

Although this would replace our plan to do an ABD to Germany in Oct 2012; unless you guys want to go on that together instead??

Whats ABD to Germany? Would love to do Europe but that takes mega dough. :sad2:

I am thinking the first Eastern Carribbean cruise in April. Mom's birthday is in April and we (mom, me and Victoria only) we were thinking that would probably be good for business school is still in session and no hurricanes!!! Anyone wanna go then? Anyone? Anyone? hehe

April is our wedding anniversary which would be perfect timing only we couldn't come up with the cash by then. Oh we could pay for the cruise but have no way of getting there and no souvenirs to bring home.

I am soo sorry Marianne.

Think of me on your trip. I would love to do Nov. but Jeff can not take vacation that close to Christmas. I would love to go to the party since the Halloween one was to great... the Christmas one must be Fabulous.

I'm am so anxious for the 2012 schedule to come out. Tomorrow should be the day.:banana::banana::banana:

Well, I am back to January....NEXT January. While I understand we cant get the money up for this January, I am VERY disappointed that I dont have a vacation planned for a full year. BUT what would make me happier is to know that I will have some friend sailing with me from this cruise! Any takers for January?? I know I keep flipping, but once I make my decision, we can start our own thread! WE MUST HURRY!! LOL

I would like to do a 7 day (or so) eastern Caribbean but I can be swayed but I am like most of you guys, I dont want to do Nassau again. I want to go somewhere that I feel like it is worth it to get off the ship. PLUS Eastern has 2 at sea days at the beginning of the cruise and we avoid Mexico! (I hate Mexico) Anyway, I think anytime January or February 2012 would be OK with us. Just not the last week of January. If I miss my niece's and nephew's birthday due to a cruise, I will be in the dog house for years! hehe

I PROMISE I wont change it again! :teeth:

Well, as official as it could be. I booked the Jan 14, 2012 carribbean cruise on the Magic. :banana: I got the secret verandah too! Hoping to upgrade at the port, but if not, we got a very cheep verandah WOOT!! :woohoo:

Well, as official as it could be. I booked the Jan 14, 2012 carribbean cruise on the Magic. :banana: I got the secret verandah too! Hoping to upgrade at the port, but if not, we got a very cheep verandah WOOT!! :woohoo:

Congrats!

We booked a 7 night Western Cruise for May 12, 2012 on the Fanasy. Just me and DW for our 20th wedding anniversary. :cool1:

Congrats!

We booked a 7 night Western Cruise for May 12, 2012 on the Fanasy. Just me and DW for our 20th wedding anniversary. :cool1:

May 12????? Who books in may?:lmao: I was looking at June.. I think the 8th is the Eastern, I should know by Jan weather we are heading out east or taking the cruise. I just hope there's a room to book if we want to go.

OK here's something funnier... there aren't any in June. I swear I left my brain on the ship somewhere.

I've heard of the SPH rooms, but not the verandah rooms--- which ones are those??

Congrats!!!:cool1: I love the Magic, the Wonder is nice, and I know they are basiclly the same, but there is just something about the Magic.

I've heard of the SPH rooms, but not the verandah rooms--- which ones are those??

Congrats!!!:cool1: I love the Magic, the Wonder is nice, and I know they are basiclly the same, but there is just something about the Magic.

It is the same thing. A secret verandah is where they had verandahs originally but since everyone complained about the obstruction of them, they downgraded them and are now called secret verandahs. 7620, 7120, 6134, and 6634 are the only ones http://www.*****************/ you can read up on it here. I am going to enjoy comparing the two boats :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter